www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You have been kicked

Go down 
+31
Rise2rock
benyamin
Qtpie.1
Diganta*
seema_myheart
Silverboy-87
muneez04
Titan_rage
Brad
anup.pathak
caliban_is_dead
lyn
magic_cupid
car0_linex
butterfly
lionheart4u
the_kad
h_e_a_r_tfelt
pink-jasmine
Phenom_
trojan.exe
avator301
golden_soul_
arifdaya
fe-
paranoid.devil
Mysterygirl80
Jame1
celeste
ever-after
happy
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

You have been kicked Empty
PostSubject: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:38 am

I've a strange question to all of you. I'm curious to know the answer.. How many times you were kicked by an admin? And why?
My good luck i never been kicked by any admin but was kicked many time by kickers.Razz
Back to top Go down
ever-after

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mig33 ID: : ever-after
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:48 am

i got 6 time kicked...

but always by mistaken :p
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:24 am

i got kicked once with the resigned admin by mistake and i remember in which room too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:53 pm

I get kicked by admin mystic_shadow few days ago in Bangladesh room angry and i am till woried about that kick angry and she said that she will clear my history I love you
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:38 pm

Jame brother what kind of history she wl clear up to you confused sir happy same here never been kicked by an admin Razz hope i wl got kicked frm them Razz but my multi suitors always love to kick me because i didnt accept his love Sad very bad Razz
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:45 pm

I got kicked once by demoted admin...The reason is coz i asked her "Why you kick that guy? what's wrong with him?" yeah..that's all and she/he gave me a good kick straight on my face confused
unluckily...i didn't use my camera phone so that i couldn't took a snapshot when it happened Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fe-
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
fe-

Number of posts : 136
Mig33 ID: : Pricillia_fairy
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:50 pm

i got kickd once by mistaken Razz bt its ok I love you i enter the rum when there were full wid multi, n then ... U have been kicked geek
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
Jame brother what kind of history she wl clear up to you confused sir happy same here never been kicked by an admin Razz hope i wl got kicked frm them Razz but my multi suitors always love to kick me because i didnt accept his love Sad very bad Razz

that history which camhey sis history was clean by resignd admin. now can ask it to camhey sis geek
Back to top Go down
arifdaya

arifdaya

Male
Number of posts : 157
Mig33 ID: : arifdaya
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:09 pm

As fas as i know,i never got kicked by any of admin... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 pm

Jame brother nah i think that history u mean is personal Razz i respect personal things Smile keep it up bro I love you next time you will not got kicked by mistake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:08 pm

My lil bro arif can i kicked you Evil or Very Mad but im not admin Razz
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:57 pm

oh very strange that in one year of my mig age i did not get a single kick by an admis. . . .
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:58 am

Admins neva kiked me in ma mig33 period.. i neva got multi kicked also.. ths might sound weird but its the truth and admins will neva kik me.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

admins aint kicked without reason, but there is some circumstances that it happends which is we can't avoid sometimes like some users got kicked mistakenly.
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
admins aint kicked without reason
everything we do in life we do it for a reason, you never do something without any reason. You are admin because you wanna make a difference, you are a multi kicker because you're a bully and an immature kid, you reply to this topic because u wanna share your views. All in all, no action is without reason, whether it be fair or unfair, some admins kick for 'personal reasons' and then claim it was a mistake. Do not speak for all of them because we don't know whats going on in their minds(the reason) when they initiate that 'unfair kick' which in turn he/she(the admin) will claim was a mistake
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:51 pm

lol i never been kicked by any of mig33 admin....but one of our honorable staff kicked me by mistake....so i call staff kick Razz
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:19 pm

trojan.exe wrote:
All in all, no action is without reason, whether it be fair or unfair, some admins kick for 'personal reasons' and then claim it was a mistake. Do not speak for all of them because we don't know whats going on in their minds(the reason) when they initiate that 'unfair kick' which in turn he/she(the admin) will claim was a mistake

Yes Im agree with this. The real reason is in their mind. but sometime it happend without pretend and sometime happend by pretending and consider it is by mistake.
I dont wanna raise up but it is true, "Dont use personal problem to mix-up with adminship".
1 kick of admin has very valuable to simple mig users. but it is nothing for admin.
I hope our admin know this value and not use it in wrong way.

Since i used mig almost 2 years, only 1 admin kicked me by personal problem. scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:25 pm

today i left from a room.Neutral i was sacred the way dreamboy kicking silent user.Razz normally i do not write much in rooms. I like just watch and enjoy. I was doing the same today in a room.. At that time dreamboy entered and luckly i wc him. He kicked all silent users one after another. Maybe he didn't kick me because of the wc.Neutral after that i left the room.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:07 pm

happy wrote:
today i left from a room.Neutral i was sacred the way dreamboy kicking silent user.Razz normally i do not write much in rooms. I like just watch and enjoy. I was doing the same today in a room.. At that time dreamboy entered and luckly i wc him. He kicked all silent users one after another. Maybe he didn't kick me because of the wc.Neutral after that i left the room.
does he execute kicking without any warning bro? Shocked
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:03 pm

He kicked many ids without any warning. He always kick in sylhet room like that. Maybe because of he know the abusers ids. I do not enter in that room much thats why know little about the users.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:41 pm

yes what is happy said is totally right Very Happy

Anyway come to the point Very Happy , dont be far from topic Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:58 am

i haven't got kicked by an administrator yet.am i so lucky? Surprised huh
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:54 am

happy wrote:
He kicked many ids without any warning. He always kick in sylhet room like that. Maybe because of he know the abusers ids. I do not enter in that room much thats why know little about the users.

agree with you happy brother
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:25 am

i had to come back.stayhot-001 kicked me by mistake and said sorry too.i said no problem.keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:26 am

I neva experienced a kik by admins. So no idea. Smile thnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have been kicked   You have been kicked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have been kicked
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next