www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why i get kicked without reason?

Go down 
+9
seema_myheart
dido101
iron_storm
golden_soul_
happy
butterfly
paranoid.devil
magic_cupid
Jame1
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Why i get kicked without reason? Empty
PostSubject: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:33 am

Hi all bro and sis it is 8.30 pm (06.09.2008) Bangladesh time and i was chatting in uk-london room with the user of that room after few mint we was chating nicely with user shunno,mohon12,adi,rahib07 and many user and once adi get kicked by administrator and i shockd and ask >> why kick ?

after that text i also get kicked but i dont know what was my fault is that why i ask ?

after that i ask rahib that who kick me than se said me that tareq263 kicked me. then i enter in the room with my other id named>> jamelucky7 and jame. and ask why i get kicked and he threat me that if i ask again when he(admin) kick anyone he will kick me again not only he kickd me but also magno.adi and many more for tha same reason >> why kick?

and one more thing mango was get kicked to say the word>>> maga than why dont other user get kicked for shay the same word >> maga example == shunno,mohon etc etc?

and i would like to ask you all that ** adi is a abuser or not *** because tareq263 kick adi and i ask that why kick and tareq says that i was supporting abuser now the question is is adi a abuser?

so if i say that in blank page/no proff then you guys will shout that dont say anything without proff so i post some snaps and i know you gona avoid snaps or will say that fake snape.

Why i get kicked without reason? Sc8ajb

Why i get kicked without reason? 2uqhdmb

Why i get kicked without reason? Rt2fpi

Why i get kicked without reason? 156e62p

Why i get kicked without reason? 51umw

Why i get kicked without reason? 51umw

Why i get kicked without reason? 2wcic0w

Why i get kicked without reason? A9mxk8

Why i get kicked without reason? 30ky9fr

Why i get kicked without reason? 30ky9fr

Why i get kicked without reason? 2njf1is

Why i get kicked without reason? 8y8fvl

Why i get kicked without reason? Sxf6ol

Why i get kicked without reason? 2pyyule

Why i get kicked without reason? 10r08lk

Why i get kicked without reason? 292s0o3

Why i get kicked without reason? R0pm50

Why i get kicked without reason? 2vi101k

Why i get kicked without reason? 2805wmf

Why i get kicked without reason? 2vcdrtc

Why i get kicked without reason? A2dod4

Why i get kicked without reason? 27zew4j

Why i get kicked without reason? 2j1ljjr

Why i get kicked without reason? 2a9crc1

Why i get kicked without reason? Znwldx

Why i get kicked without reason? 29hhsk

Why i get kicked without reason? 20a9vgh

Why i get kicked without reason? Rh2xxc

Why i get kicked without reason? 2re616w

Why i get kicked without reason? Zk69n7

And now i wana show you a interesting snap check bellow

Why i get kicked without reason? 2yozc5h

here ablazi of light(tuhin) says that maga ist(its) a gang and its a family. so now you can tell us that ist and its is not same but remember that he make a small mystake here check that he wrote **its** in last. now they gona say it will ne itsnt a gang ? no chance coz if he make a spelling mystake then probably it will be >> it is not/ itsnt/its not right? but he wrote ist so it mean it will must be >> its now you tell guys what you wana say. so in behalf of tuhin(admin)s talking we can see that its a gang family is not it?
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:34 am

Bro this alway happen everyday coz corruption admin but now taraq already denote so bro can calm down and sent that snap to mig33 team so that they can erase ur profile back. Why now mig alway got problem ?
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:13 pm

yea jame, i was there when it happened. it's really sad to know your id got banned. and there also so many innocents who got kicked last night.
look when someone call herself pc-gan, ablaze kick and challanged her Very Happy

Why i get kicked without reason? Tareq3
Why i get kicked without reason? Tareq4

Last edited by paranoid.devil on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:38 pm

magic_cupid wrote:
Bro this alway happen everyday coz corruption admin but now taraq already denote so bro can calm down and sent that snap to mig33 team so that they can erase ur profile back. Why now mig alway got problem ?

hes demoted as admin controller only but he is still an admin..
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:19 pm

ya demote from controller is just a show to stop users writing against corrupted admins. They're still misusing their power, kicking innocents users without any reason, swearing on users in their forum, showing their sickness and power openly but mig33 staff doing nothing against him. thats what make me believe that mig33 team don't have the power to take any action against corrupted admins.
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:02 pm

butterfly wrote:

sist so now he still be admin but what i saw in this snap is we haven't known which admin that kick, so now mig33 update for admin to invisible kick ??? Question hmmm if i think maybe it will got more problem Mad
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 pm

Its very sad Jame .

If Admin kicks anyone for their personal reason, its completely misuses of his power.

May be you did not support him in forums and written against him. Thats why he kicked you and its totally unfair.

forums are made for mig, mig is not created for forums or not to get revenge about matters of forums
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:30 pm

Admins must not use their power in the wrong way or for the wrong purpose,Still we are not satisfied with some of the admins performance even though they are holding their post from a long time and known as the most seniour admins to mig team,lol,i must tell its quite unfair to kick or ban ppl recklessly for personal conflicts.so just a request to them be professional and sincere with ur admin post before its too late.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Jame.. Send these snaps for any mig stuff.. And write all of ur notes .. I think it is the time to stand and start to get our rights.. Lord knows if that matter will be solved or not.. Specially that Traeq who i never heard a good thing about him. He always create problems with users and all stories around him..
And i agree with iron and what did he say.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:15 pm

magic_cupid wrote:
butterfly wrote:

sist so now he still be admin but what i saw in this snap is we haven't known which admin that kick, so now mig33 update for admin to invisible kick ??? Question hmmm if i think maybe it will got more problem Mad

exactly bro admin can enter and kick anyone in invisible..and in that snaps jame was kicked invible but tareq admitted in other snap he was kicked cause he supported abuser..by just asking "why"
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:33 pm

yeah mina sista and in my openion adi( dengerous-adi) is not a abuser and we was chatting nicely and once he get kicked by admin and i shocked and asked ** why kick ** after that text i get kicked and i was inform by many user that tareq was that admin who kick us without any reason and in the same time i enter in the room and rest of metter you can see at snaps... Sad
Back to top Go down
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:12 pm

to bad jame bro, i dont know why mig33 cant see all dis, and who made tareq admin confused
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:10 am

jame we cant hold how they misuse there power by any personal means or whatsoever by telling you supported abuser.As we all know that you chat fairly and decently and how come it was question and answered by that lines.Since we all respect admins but of what they show to us.There giving us indoubt not to trust them.Cheer up jame Smile
Back to top Go down
Salil_khan

Salil_khan

Male
Number of posts : 66
Mig33 ID: : Salil_khan,s-a-l-i-l
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:22 am

No comments,hope mig33 team gonna see into it and judge as well..
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:19 pm

friends mig33 team are investigating the matters. they want to know everything from the begining thats why being late to take action.
pc-gan wrote:
Guys, chill please... there are alot of things that need to be done.

I have gotten updates via email from Sunil aka mango and I am verifying each and every one of them

I am going through:

- the whole thing about tareq and rax and other admins. Ie the root cause of it all. I want to know right from the start
- who requested to ban IDs - top, mango, etc... and I am going through the proof
- the rules that were bent and broken

There isn't a need for any admins to resign but if you want to, by all means. To me right now, I only want to know the root cause and the truth... that is all that matters. Even court cases take months to resolve. I am not taking months but I am putting this a priority.

At the meantime, can you guys please continue with other topics instead of bashing up one another.
thank you mam. we're waiting
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:26 pm

Ya as i hoped and said in one topic mig team should look into the matter very carefuly and neutraly.

Good and right decisions we expect from mig team.

We can wait for right judgement, it does not matter if it goes against admins or in favour of admins.
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:33 am

Lol,am a abuxer,what a big joke Surprised
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:20 am

happy wrote:
friends mig33 team are investigating the matters. they want to know everything from the begining thats why being late to take action.
pc-gan wrote:
Guys, chill please... there are alot of things that need to be done.

I have gotten updates via email from Sunil aka mango and I am verifying each and every one of them

I am going through:

- the whole thing about tareq and rax and other admins. Ie the root cause of it all. I want to know right from the start
- who requested to ban IDs - top, mango, etc... and I am going through the proof
- the rules that were bent and broken

There isn't a need for any admins to resign but if you want to, by all means. To me right now, I only want to know the root cause and the truth... that is all that matters. Even court cases take months to resolve. I am not taking months but I am putting this a priority.

At the meantime, can you guys please continue with other topics instead of bashing up one another.
thank you mam. we're waiting

Thanks for posting it here happy..and thanks for pc-gan for her reply on this issues..lets just wait and see..
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:51 am

hope so happy bro we are waithing for their action about those kinda evil work hope we will get justice
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:19 pm

so many story we have like that abt admins...and they r now demoted...i hope no 1 will do like them again
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:31 am

they will try to do that again. it take just a second to change an id.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:26 am

happy wrote:
it take just a second to change an id.
absolutely sir Neutral thats the reason we cant get away from the world of wars through this kind of behaviors.
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:40 am

1month bk i also got kick(my another id) by tareq.....i mailed to mig33.....they didnt give me any answer
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:29 pm

many been kicked and complaints still unanswered silent no solutions taken
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:32 pm

plz mig33 team do some thngs abt it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why i get kicked without reason?   Why i get kicked without reason? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why i get kicked without reason?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next