www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason

Go down 
+7
golden_soul_
Jame1
Mysterygirl80
butterfly
blazing_richa
r.k.arif
happy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason Empty
PostSubject: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:49 pm

hi friends today for the first time in my mig33 life i(happy-to-help) kicked out from room by an administrator. the admin who kicked me is the leader of corruption tareq263.
after a long days today at about 2:40pm(BD Time) i entered in bangladesh room. i was there about 1min 30sec. look at the situation of the room when i was kicked.
corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_fc12f68

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_90cc2fa

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_dafbbaa

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_18594d7

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_bd10b18

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_0ea8437

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_45c08e4

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_4b49db4

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_e9bf062

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_cd424db

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_c67b933

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_5b736d1
me (happy-to-help) kicked by tareq263.
then i went to his private and asked tareq263 why did he kick me.
corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_4a807e1

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_bf73a89
he replyed in bangla. i'm translating the lines..
me: why did you kick me?
tareq263: guess why you got kick.
me: nothing happened there to guess.
-he blocked me-
and wrote: from now on you "ruhit" will be kicked whenever i see you in rooms.
i don't know why he called me RUHIT where my name is MAHIN. i couldn't reply him more there because he blocked me.
then i went again to his private with my 2nd id loveline___ to know the reason of the kick.
corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason F_Screenshot0m_f10d910
he blocked me without replying.
now friends you all tell me what should i do. is this a revenge of tareq263 after losing his 3 corrupted gang member?
i want to know how long mig33 team will let the corrupted admin tareq263 to kick normal users. can't we normal users ever chat in rooms peacefully? they are not taking any action against him to kick us out of rooms willingly without any reason? this is really a shame!!
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:20 pm

Oh happy bro so sad...tareq263 love kicking dats y sum time he kick people without any reason.he kicked my another id few days back.mig33 team watching it n they told if im right then they wil take action.u shld mail to mig33 team

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:57 pm

0h sory happy for that...realy its very bad... ya u sholud mail to mig33 team
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:07 pm

the corrupted admin strikes again..just took rest for sometimes..but what ever the corrupted person do to change his character and avoid corruption . if the corruption runs thru his bloodstream..he cnt run away from it..this snaps you presented was totaly a personal revenge against you because you are one of the person who fight against corruption..i just dont know why mig33 still not taking actions on such an admin like him and how many evidences,complaints they need to prove that he really abuse his power and misuse it to innocent users.. happy just email this complaint to mig33 although we are not sure if they still have the ears to listen to us
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:27 pm

he threated me he will kick me whenever he get me in rooms. i already sent email to mig33 and an email to pcgan to her personal email address. hope they will do justice
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:54 pm

sir mahin just stand with the truth and nothing they can do against you.There power is useless and for sure they will be demoted sooner.Just be yourself sir and heads up.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:10 pm

Congratulation HAPPY BRO LOL. its not a big metter that you get kicked by admin tareq263 i was also kick by him without reason like you and i also posted against whim with proff but what happen nothing hope this time mig33 team will do justice . how many times we have to suffer from corupted admins? specially tareq263 or magaraj/magaking. when he kicked me he says that i support abuser and i am also abuser. lol and adi(dengerous-adi) was abusing and i support him lol. he kick all user who says against him aka maga team. you also one of them who fight agains corruption happy bro so you was also kicked like me , adi , topdwag , split.infinity . mangoastalavista and many more. hope and hope mig33 will do justice for us this time and they will leave corruption from mig33 forever and we normal user may chat nicely and safely from corupted admin.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:13 pm

happy wrote:
he i already sent email to mig33 and an email to pcgan to her personal email address.

thats the best way to get justice quickly.

i dont know what is the plan they have made for happy.the way he has kicked Happy,surely he has a plan behind it and surely its MISUSE of power.Happy bro dont be much upset, no one is safe,i pray and hope you will get justice soon.
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:54 am

why mig33 still keep him as admin again he has done many corruption also mispower, i think he demote from admin controller to simple admin is not enough, he should be demote to simple user without any power

is that true that mig33 love him or mig33 cant run without him or mig33 will vanished when don have him ??????
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:45 am

That really serious metter....WE R A GREAT FAMILY...SO we have to fight for it 2gether.now happy bro got kick.oneday YOU will also get kick like that.so before that we have to try to stop it
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:12 am

arif bro do not spam/flood forum with repeated replies.

hop mig33 will do something to safe his innocent user.
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:40 am

misuse of power again :s, sorry to say but mig33 team should take some steps ASAP.
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:27 am

Pc-gan said she'l take action abt maga gang.i hope n pray they do justic with happy bro
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so my friend stay wasted all the time, and have the time of your life!
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:28 pm

now tareq263 telling that he will resign from admin post is it a new story for get the attention of user and get simpathy! or resigning for being get demoted? or another story like westlife?

hope mig33 will do justice for us
Back to top Go down
Brad
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
Brad

Male
Number of posts : 41
Mig33 ID: : precious_pious
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:32 pm

She was taking action,i mean pc-gan was investigating but maga raj resigned and thus he gave up and he was going to be investigte,very hownestly to say that he was going to be demoted for what he was doing,i am posting this here coz a forum (full of shoe lickerz)also exsist,some are present here too,don't wana mention it here but he is what he did.
Back to top Go down
waterloo

Male
Number of posts : 7
Mig33 ID: : waterloo_
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:31 am

Precious,
m not quite getting u.
Now it has so transpired that tareq actually resigned.So is it that you are trying to suggest that tareq's decision is pre-emptive and he forestalled the decision intended by migteam?Are you articulating a learned guess or in fact communicating some insider's info?

Do utilize your right to share opinions on a forum which purports to base itself on caveats supportive of the notion of free speech.
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:31 am

When he was an admin dat time he kicked.recently he resigned
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:00 am

its not a big metter arif that he kicked you just pray that he wont come back again to make anymore coruption in mig33.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason   corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

corrupted admin tareq263 kicked me willingly without any reason
Page 1 of 1