www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requesting to Banned Nicks

Go down 
+4
Jame1
Mysterygirl80
happy
celeste
8 posters
AuthorMessage
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Requesting to Banned Nicks Empty
PostSubject: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:29 pm

hi there Smile

some of users are asking to banned the nicks of their girlfriends/boyfriends if they found that they are cheating with them. in this regards, i'd like to say room moderators are not responsible with any cyber love affair. my apology to say this but it's not admins responsibility. admins never invade privacy of any user, that is unethical and unfair. private matter shuold be discuss privately.

thank's all I love you
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:13 pm

hahaha.. Nice topic sis:P i don't think the cheaters should be banned by any admin. Its their parsonel matter. They should solve it.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:20 pm

happy wrote:
hahaha.. Nice topic sis:P i don't think the cheaters should be banned by any admin. Its their parsonel matter. They should solve it.
exactly bro, but some users really beg me t obanned the id of their lovers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:22 pm

Sis camhe all i want that the copied id of my nick mysterygirl.80 should be ban bt why until nw its still open.And that fake steal my pics and published it there with bad caption.Is this fair or what confused how many times i ask help that but nothing Sad until its worst Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:46 pm

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
Sis camhe all i want that the copied id of my nick mysterygirl.80 should be ban bt why until nw its still open.And that fake steal my pics and published it there with bad caption.Is this fair or what confused how many times i ask help that but nothing Sad until its worst Sad Sad
you should talked first that user sis myst and if that users continuesly abused you then it's time to take action. anyway, i don't remember that you chat with me or maybe i didn't notice you coz of many privates and sometimes i got disconnected so there is no time to look back.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Nice topic and nice information
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:35 pm

Sis camhe we didnt talked before we just meet here.And it happened you post this topic.So share mine.My fake still come in rum but if my friends wont saw the dot on mysterygirl.80 they wl think its me.But this fake have my pics in hs/her prof. Sad they steal my pics there.I asked how many times before to mig bt nothin happened Sad and nw they do more worst Sad they made a site in friendster out of my name and all pics blogging there Sad sorry sis but im really affected Sad my work and my credibility Sad
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:11 am

@yes camhe sis, i saw many ppl try to use personal mix up with the works. We should not bann users because of personal reason. I saw it happend alot already. And bann their lover bec of cheating way is really not acceptable. it should be deal in private.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:45 pm

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
Sis camhe we didnt talked before we just meet here.And it happened you post this topic.So share mine.My fake still come in rum but if my friends wont saw the dot on mysterygirl.80 they wl think its me.But this fake have my pics in hs/her prof. Sad they steal my pics there.I asked how many times before to mig bt nothin happened Sad and nw they do more worst Sad they made a site in friendster out of my name and all pics blogging there Sad sorry sis but im really affected Sad my work and my credibility Sad
ok, i will check that nick first and see what's there.

yah at sis pinku, even i understand their feelings but still i don't want to go through with personal matter.
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:14 pm

camhe sis my ex gf blocked me when i told her im a lady killer Sad pls take action Twisted Evil sorry friends cant tel u the user name in case u add her, affraid lol just k.d.n.g Razz

Last edited by iron_storm on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rahber

rahber

Male
Number of posts : 187
Mig33 ID: : death-desire

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:39 pm

lol Razz iron u are so dangerous than Razz gals beware of him Razz lol lol!
kiddng

to be honest i never said any admin to ban any id even its some flooder or kiker ;P cos i knw the nxt day he will be unabnned and my neck will be in hsi hand Razz Neutral Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33pak.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:12 pm

iron_storm wrote:
camhe sis my ex gf blocked me when i told her im a lady killer Sad pls take action Twisted Evil sorry friends cant tel u the user name in case u add her, affraid lol just k.d.n.g Razz
lol! iron bro, it might she scared Razz
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:21 pm

her fake ID must be banned.administrators get their fake ID's banned in a flash.try to understand others feelings.i advise girls not to send pictures to your friends and strangers.when your friends get angry with you they'll use many ways to tease you.put your picture in your profile if someone wanna see you and remove it later Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to Banned Nicks   Requesting to Banned Nicks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting to Banned Nicks
Page 1 of 1