www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for no reason whatsoever!

Go down 
+8
Jame1
dangerous-adi
Mysterygirl80
trojan.exe
vinay
dido101
iron_storm
thinkin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
thinkin

thinkin

Male
Number of posts : 2
Mig33 ID: : thinkin
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Banned for no reason whatsoever! Empty
PostSubject: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:14 am

Banned for no reason whatsoever! F_blazedm_bf17a58Banned for no reason whatsoever! F_blazed2m_d6891d7
Banned for no reason whatsoever! F_blazed3m_385a0aeBanned for no reason whatsoever! F_blazed4m_8af0ef4

Today, just about 30 minutes ago, a chatroom administrator, ablaze_o0f_light came into the "UK-London" chat room and kicked my username 20 times for no reason. A few minutes before, he had just banned a user, nucleon-_-flux because he was welcoming users, and then dinny16 and I were discussing it before he randomly entered and kicked my username. I then met tareq263 and we had a groupchat and when I aksed blaze why he kicked me, he simply replied "u abuse" and then he left, tareq then told me to mail the mig team. I doubt they'll do anything without your support.
Is this really fair? What did I do to be banned? 'thinkin' is my main username and I'm just new in that chatroom, now I'm banned. I'm beginning to hate mig33.

In the last snapshot I entered with my other username, "aku-styx" and was discussing with dinny16 and azalea-sum why my username got banned.
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:32 am

im afraid whats exactly going on in mig these days?Why these ppl are misusing their power lyk tht?Im now really feeling sick of their activities,enough is enough and Its not tolerable anymore,bro u kindly mail to contact@mig33.com for unban request and also mention that u got kicked unfairly,also mention the time and date,hope mig team will reply something positive.
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:14 am

It appears like u r so innocent and u didnt do something wr0ng.
So weird ..

I suppore what does iron bro say..
Mail migteam and send these snaps to them

I think to solve this problem . Mig team should forbid for admins to use these programmes. ''3rD party softwares'' to kick and banned..this will cut the problem from the roots. Cuz everytime thy use these programmes. We get a problem and a complain.
Back to top Go down
vinay
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
vinay

Male
Number of posts : 261
Mig33 ID: : ask-vinay
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Bad.. bounce
Admin should give warning before kicking and this 6time kick thing isn't allowed on normal abusers..
Fwd this topic to mig33 at contact@mig33.com and let some senior admins give their reply too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-mig33.com
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:28 pm

First of all welcome to the forum Thinkin bro. Wow! You got banned like that, these guys are now abusing their power. Mig33 team gave them too much power and now their attitude will eventually chase alot of people away from mig33. I'm deeply sorry to hear about your ban man, mail this to them. Thats if you gonna get any reply
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:48 pm

thinkin its not rarely fair if you were ban without any reason.As though you had mentioned above you just new to that chatrum.But even if its not good enough. scratch if that admin says u abused wheres hs proof? confused
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:34 pm

lol man,really shame on ablazetfor doing this,these guys have no respects for normal users,vinay bro we know that nthng wil happen even if this topic is forwarded to mig team.i think these bd admins who became admin by the help of their master or doing the same thing which their master do
Back to top Go down
thinkin

thinkin

Male
Number of posts : 2
Mig33 ID: : thinkin
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:39 pm

iron_storm wrote:
im afraid whats exactly going on in mig these days?Why these ppl are misusing their power lyk tht?Im now really feeling sick of their activities,enough is enough and Its not tolerable anymore,bro u kindly mail to contact@mig33.com for unban request and also mention that u got kicked unfairly,also mention the time and date,hope mig team will reply something positive.

Thanks, I have emailed them but from what I heard, I don't think I will get a reply Shocked

dido101 wrote:
It appears like u r so innocent and u didnt do something wr0ng.
So weird ..

I am innocent. I was chatting normally with dinny16, coldfried and azalea-sum. You can ask all three of them, even trojan.exe bro was there less than an hour before I got banned, we were chatting normally, I did not say any abusive word, nor did I even flood anything silent

vinay wrote:
Bad.. bounce
Admin should give warning before kicking and this 6time kick thing isn't allowed on normal abusers..
Fwd this topic to mig33 at contact@mig33.com and let some senior admins give their reply too.

He kicked me over 10 times! confused I sent a mail bro but I doubt they will help me until I get more support, this is wrong man.

trojan.exe wrote:
First of all welcome to the forum Thinkin bro. Wow! You got banned like that, these guys are now abusing their power. Mig33 team gave them too much power and now their attitude will eventually chase alot of people away from mig33. I'm deeply sorry to hear about your ban man, mail this to them. Thats if you gonna get any reply

Thanks bro... I got banned less than an hour after you left, you can be my witness. Wasn't I just chatting normally? I really don't get this. It was my second time entering that chat room and I get banned. silent What kind of corruption is this?

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
thinkin its not rarely fair if you were ban without any reason.As though you had mentioned above you just new to that chatrum.But even if its not good enough. scratch if that admin says u abused wheres hs proof? confused

Yeah he has no proof and he just left the groupchat when tareq263 asked him why he banned my username. Suspect

dangerous-adi wrote:
lol man,really shame on ablazetfor doing this,these guys have no respects for normal users,vinay bro we know that nthng wil happen even if this topic is forwarded to mig team.i think these bd admins who became admin by the help of their master or doing the same thing which their master do

I think I noticed that BD admins seem to be getting away with everything nowadays scratch I just want my username back.
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Bro i wish i was there when it all happened but sadly i was falling asleep while i'm online. Yeah you are right on your last statement, "THESE BD ADMINS ARE GETTING AWAY WITH TOO MUCH"

They making users to be like their puppets because mig team is too silent and ignorant. Until they wake up and hear the call of their users, this will always be like this and i'm kind of losing interest in mig33, this is just boring a waste
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:26 pm

its not a new metter now a days specially to bd admins they dont care to kick anyone if he is doing wrong or not so sad to hear it bro now you have send mail contact@mig33.com to unban your id.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm

trojan.exe wrote:

They making users to be like their puppets because mig team is too silent and ignorant. Until they wake up and hear the call of their users, this will always be like this and i'm kind of losing interest in mig33, this is just boring a waste
In somehow i agree with you torjan
But What do you think about the solution ?
What must we do to over come this ?
In fact i think mailing migstuffs aint enough to solve this problem !
We must find the solution for the future. And to avoid all of this !
Back to top Go down
Qtpie.1

Female
Number of posts : 7
Mig33 ID: : Qtpie.1
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:00 pm

U cnt realy blame mig33 4 sum bad admin every1 kno we hav gud and bad admin i strongly belv dat mig33 team is workin on it scratch
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:12 pm

another innocent victim of admin who misuse his power...i dont see anything wrong to kick you and the worst is to banned your id..how arrogant this people just because they are wearing a yellow skin..when this will be stop?..the only solution to stop this kind of behaviour from most of the admin is..the mig team should use a flaming stick and heat them at the back.. they must implement a disciplinary action towards this type of admin...
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Qtpie.1 wrote:
U cnt realy blame mig33 4 sum bad admin every1 kno we hav gud and bad admin i strongly belv dat mig33 team is workin on it scratch
who has the power to tune them in line? Who has the authourity over them?
Back to top Go down
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Yeah,he was unfairly banned,im d witness,He dnt even deserve a single kick..

Misuse of power..
Back to top Go down
gogo-power-ranger

gogo-power-ranger

Male
Number of posts : 61
Mig33 ID: : gogo-_-
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm

i confused scratch
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:14 pm

trojan bro will you explain me that why evry time my ip change? when ever i visit forum and in your signature i get new ip Neutral i am using opera browser from pc always.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason whatsoever!   Banned for no reason whatsoever! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason whatsoever!
Page 1 of 1