www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who can banned multi id quick?

Go down 
+7
h_e_a_r_tfelt
tunishar
pink-jasmine
Mysterygirl80
Jame1
celeste
happy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Who can banned multi id quick? Empty
PostSubject: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:08 pm

All users are facing many problem for the abusers. If i send email to mig33 they take many time to banned multi id and Sometime they do not reply. I want to know who can banned id quick? And how to communicate with them?
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:03 pm

you can asked our senior admins to help you to banned those nicks bro happy. when you were sending complaints, always include sufficient snap shots coz mig33 team is not accepting any complaints without any proof.

i hope i could help you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:54 pm

thanks for the information sis. ha ha i send vinay bro with proof Wink
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:00 pm

But sis in my case i cant take snap shut Sad since im using mobile.And is that the reason?My fake nt yet banned Sad ?so now they made worst to me Sad if i can tell u what they did to me Sad
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
But sis in my case i cant take snap shut Sad since im using mobile.And is that the reason?My fake nt yet banned Sad ?so now they made worst to me Sad if i can tell u what they did to me Sad

confused confused Mobile I love you i am taking snap by my mobile why dont you install snapshot?
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:23 pm

How Mr.Jame Sad will u pls teach me please Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:27 pm

First you have a mobile of s60 platform (nokia 6600.7610,n70,n72) etc kind of mobile and there is varioys Screenshot soft for mobile. you can find it on mobile and oda download section install and open the applycation and press edit key + centre of your mobile joystick then see what happen. Thank you. flower
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:44 pm

Jame confused i dont get you Sad
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:13 am

Mystery sis, beside sjboy , you also can take snapshoot by mobile.
First u need to know what kind of mobile you used ?? nokia or motorolla? what series ?
so you looking that application to install it.

I see jame post many snap soft for different type of mobile.
So check it which one is fit to ur mobile series and download it.

I hope you get my point sis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:46 am

i know which handset she use:P its nokia n70. Mysterygirl please download a screenshot software from our mobile section. You can take snapshot from your mobile phone.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:01 am

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
Jame confused i dont get you Sad

Please click here

S60 phn

s60 3rd

Then download the software and install. then open applycation and check the settings you will get how to use software. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Thanks jame for link Smile 143 brother keep it up I love you and thanks sir happy tricky for helping me I love you share your good thoughts nt only to me bt to others and same innocent as me Razz
Back to top Go down
tunishar

tunishar

Male
Number of posts : 45
Mig33 ID: : tunishar
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:07 pm

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
you can asked our senior admins to help you to banned those nicks bro happy. when you were sending complaints, always include sufficient snap shots coz mig33 team is not accepting any complaints without any proof.

as we all knw mig33 has reduced e-mail size to 14 kb only so we cant send them ny kind of snap shots.....rather u can send the chat room name....date n time so they can check the chat log n teke apropriate actions...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:59 pm

happy Smile inform mig33 administrators or send an email to mig33 team.no one else can ban ID's.i wish i could ban ID's Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:40 pm

tunishar wrote:
s2pidprincess0519 wrote:

as we all knw mig33 has reduced e-mail size to 14 kb only so we cant send them ny kind of snap shots.....rather u can send the chat room name....date n time so they can check the chat log n teke apropriate actions...... Laughing

Agree with you too tuni flower
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:47 am

tunishar wrote:
s2pidprincess0519 wrote:

but i wonder that in every country has different time zone so wat we gonna to do ?
Back to top Go down
tunishar

tunishar

Male
Number of posts : 45
Mig33 ID: : tunishar
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:25 pm

magic_cupid wrote:
tunishar wrote:
s2pidprincess0519 wrote:

but i wonder that in every country has different time zone so wat we gonna to do ?
You Can simply enter your own local time.....for example 2.00PM indian time or so on.....
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:54 pm

I agree with camhe sis Smile
Back to top Go down
Pratham966

Pratham966

Male
Number of posts : 23
Mig33 ID: : Pratham966
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:39 am

HEY FRIENDS. . . . . . . .
NICE TOPIC. . . . . . .
ANY 1 CAN BANNED ANY ID IF AND IF ONLY HE/SHE HAVE SNAP/PIC AS A PROFF THEN MIG TEAM IMEDIATELY BANNED THAT ID OR SECOND THING AN ADMIN CAN BANNED THAT ID IF AND IF ONLY HE/SHE IS CONFIRM ABOUT THAT ID. . . .
THANK YOU. . . .
Back to top Go down
Nilufar_nilu

Female
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : Nilufar_nilu
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:19 am

Hello all nilufar nilu is saying something rock:
dear brothers and sisters what is ur ideas to make mig33 a particular email addrees for baning multies???
Weee weee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who can banned multi id quick?   Who can banned multi id quick? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who can banned multi id quick?
Page 1 of 1