www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what is the work of an admin

Go down 
+2
Jame1
happy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

what is the work of an admin Empty
PostSubject: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:15 pm

We normal users always see admin kicking the slanger and kickers in rooms. I want to know only this is the work of an admin? or there is anything else they are doing for mig33? All admin please share your work with us. It will help the users who applied for admin. They will know if they have the capability to do the work as an admin.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:19 pm

Ya bro happy i also see that an admins work is keep peace in rooms and know what a user/chatter want in mig33 thats all
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:01 pm

admins are like a police always present and sometimes late in crime Laughing they make the chat rooms in peace but sometimes in trouble also...basically that is the admin job, kicking the abusers Wink
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:59 pm

Very Happy are you applying for an admin post HAPPY? Cool goodluck bro..well i guess admins are mig soldiers to implement peace and order in chatrooms..and their weapons are instant kick to abusers and other bad elements who are present in room.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:08 pm

Butterfly angry i am trying to be a admin for 1 year but i cunt Sad all the best happy bro Smile
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:10 pm

Jame1 wrote:
Butterfly angry i am trying to be a admin for 1 year but i cunt Sad all the best happy bro Smile

dont loose hope Jame1 keep trying,anyway nice pic Smile
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:03 am

Jame1 wrote:
bro jame1 be patient and don't lose your hope. "try and try until you succeed" Wink
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:29 pm

Jame1 wrote:
Jame1 Smile you made me laugh Smile administrators kick kickers,abusers,teasers and flooders did i forget anything?oh yeah they get ID's banned too
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:37 pm

h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
oh yeah they get ID's banned too
Can't they unbanned id?
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:15 pm

i am not clear bro happy what you excetly want to say confused
Back to top Go down
diamond

diamond

Male
Number of posts : 143
Mig33 ID: : diamond-boy_
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:25 pm

me also wana be admin heheheeh i ll try hehehe ...

acc. to me d duty of admin is to peace in rum nd kick ol fludders nd multi kickers without any partiality with their friends dats it....
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:44 pm

happy Smile only friends ID's.but their friends ain't kickers,abusers etc.so they don't get banned.if someone else asks them to get ID's unbanned.they don't reply Very Happy diamond, may you be a world-famous administrator!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the work of an admin   what is the work of an admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is the work of an admin
Page 1 of 1