www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i don't like this admin!!

Go down 
+17
jesnita
seema_myheart
golden_soul_
iron_storm
dido101
its-me.420
dangerous-adi
Jame1
paranoid.devil
nikshay_
Enigma_1
Mysterygirl80
rado4u
trojan.exe
celeste
butterfly
happy
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

i don't like this admin!! Empty
PostSubject: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:03 am

most of the users misunderstand admins just because of some admin not replying them. there maybe some reason behind that what we don't know. friends write the name of the admin whom you do not like and write the reason why.
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:35 am

admins.are busy moderating in room thats the main reason why they cannot reply on all pvt's.. Smile i have nothing against admin..never face any problem when ever i need their help.they come immediately to the room which i informed them.so i like them all Razz..

what about you happy you should list the admins you dont like.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:06 am

the fact is admins are not for private chatting supposed they were in chat rooms to moderate. if they have enough time to chit chat with users then why not. some users hates admins just because they aint replying their private mesaages...well that is so pathetic. silent
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:13 pm

I just don't like cocky and proud individuals who see themselves as superior to others just because now they appear "yellow" in a chatroom. One time when i privated a busy admin(zincpto), he replied "I'm really busy now i don't think i can make it, please try Rax power, he's online too" i was shocked just at that professional response, and have never got it from any admin before altho i didn't end up privating Rax coz another admin came. Now question to other admins who just give u the "silent treatment", does it hurt, or make you lose something by being that professional ?
Secondly, it is rather sad that we sometimes get help from admins for being who you are(i.e topdawg) rather than just wat you are(a normal user asking for help). Speaking for myself, i really don't expect any special preference from admins just because they know me from a certain forum(s), i mean, thats just only to please me(or whoever that forum member is) and to not be a "helpful admin", if all the users who called you come 2nd when this "forum user" calls you too.
Back to top Go down
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:25 pm

I dont hate any admin personally,but this is the fact that admins do give preference to ids (depending on how famous you are or how close friendshp you are having wid the particular admin)

once i was in a room, from my other id and flooding started,i tried calling a admin bt shock no reply,after that i changd to main id and calld the same admin ,and i was amazed,he was there in no time

i really hate this kind of attitude also want to add that indonesians admin are very late in reply..
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:07 pm

oh sorry to hear that rado...i never encountered such admin..i rarely ask help from them if i am in room and i cant tolerate abusers or flooders i just private admin and inform him which room. and if i cant tolerate anymore i simply leave the room.. Smile

whats your main id rado ??? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:36 am

i dont have any demands with the admins so far Smile i understand there job is to keep and eye and to moderate rooms I love you maybe sometimes they are tired reason they can give unintentional words that makes us hurt.But we just understand them and there works Smile
Back to top Go down
Enigma_1

Male
Number of posts : 9
Mig33 ID: : enigma_1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:32 pm

i dont think this is a good idea of pointg out a paticular admin. why do we guys forget that admins get numerous help requests and they always try their best to help everyone, but sometimes the there r way too many pvt requests n they cant help each n everyone that time. so saying that u dont like that admin or he/she didnt responded when u pvted them will b totally wrong. we should keep in mind that they r humans lke us n hve only 2 hands. lol. so be patient with them
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:11 pm

i think we should point out the faults. So that it can be solved. here in this topic we're looking for the users reply who hates admin just because of little misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
nikshay_
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
nikshay_

Male
Number of posts : 67
Mig33 ID: : nikshay_
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Westlife00007<--- due to his fake attitude
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:16 pm

i don't have personal problem with admin. well, i have no special relationship with all of 'em too Very Happy but i hate one admin...he never came when i ask his help even once... even if he was just online recently! and i thought he didn't busy at that time. and he never say "thanks" to me whenever i bid him welcome in chat room Smile no need to pointing out his id. i just wondered, what have i done so that he did that??? is that coz i use this "devil" id or what? Very Happy
well,there are only three admins ever answered my pvt... dot.care, precious_pious, and king-0f-hearts. they have so nice attitude Smile i haven't pvt or asked help from camhe22 sis...she still blocks my id i guess Razz
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:50 pm

i like all admin(honest) and they are busy in moderating.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:29 am

well,i nvr called any admin for help but i think uxerx should be fair with adminx alxo,u kan imagine that how many pvtx they have at a time and they are bz in moderating rum,you should see both sidex .i saw a few adminx who are proud of them in being golden but afew of them forgot alot and one forgot that he wax recomended by hix brother who wax demoted.
Ok ,i put 2 sidex infront of u
if admin ix fighting with multikiker then what wil u do
1-dixturb him and axk him for help(wheather ur problem ix juxt normal,an abuxeq etc)
2-call an other admin
i think we should understand their problemx.if they are saying they are bz then they might be superbz and couldnt help u.so u have army of adminx and u can kall any of them
Back to top Go down
its-me.420

its-me.420

Male
Number of posts : 18
Mig33 ID: : its-me.420
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:43 pm

I don't like an admin but i don't want to mention his name here.I had knocked that admin for 3 times but i didn't get any replay Neutral May be if i knock him again but also same thing will be happened.My question was in his private > May i add you? Just answer me yes or not?
But he had not time for answer me. Rolling Eyes May be he was busy with his job.May be he was sleeping in online.Or may be he was busy with his gf.Or may be he showed me his mood Neutral
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:19 pm

happy wrote:
most of the users misunderstand admins just because of some admin not replying them. there maybe some reason behind that what we don't know. friends write the name of the admin whom you do not like and write the reason why.

well , I've small comments , This thing doesn't go like this kind of misunderstanding
some admins (unfortunatly) are sooooooooo arrogants, that he/she sees him/heself above the normal users and he/she just ignoring normal users and take care of his/her freinds, take a look carefully from the backside .
or try to put some of them in test , and i saw once .. one admin(no need to mention his name) were in a room and his girlfreind was flooding .. and guess what ?! No reaction , now tell me, if a normal user did that (which he/she is not an admin's freinds) what will happen ?
anyway i'm not talking about myself , i have good attitude and good relationships with admins , but i also have to look to the normal users and take for them too
Thanks and with my regards to all
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:51 pm

if that sooo @Pidodido thats unfair to all normal user if this kind of admin has favoritism in chatrooms.Not that his/her lovers doing such behavior like that! then this must be complained.Whoever that admin is silent and nice to have and see u back pidodido we miss you I love you thanks for the opinion
Back to top Go down
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Metalfist <-----never replied,never came to indian room for help..I am planning to group hm with mig staff,if i found any staff online Razz
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:23 pm

i dislyk vodo0 and gacollomps.they never help users,do whatever they wish and dnt even accept our add request,Weired guyz..
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:40 pm

lord99

cause he also does not responds and does not accepts add.
may be it depends on his mode.

albiety123

when ever i asked help he never answered and did not come.
Back to top Go down
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:32 pm

hey i really want to write on admins they pretend to be soo busy that they dont even reply 1 question, why????? all come here to chat and coz of their gud behaviour they become admins but after becoming admin mig33 gains 1 additional honest person but we loose 1 gud friend huh rediculous
this info is based on real time experience with a dearesf friend who became admin and stopped answering me
dosent matter itz human nature that admins will loose their respect if the chat with normal users
by the way that **** adminsitrator is nikshay_ Embarassed afro

Last edited by vinay on Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't use insulting words)
Back to top Go down
jesnita

jesnita

Female
Number of posts : 423
Mig33 ID: : jesnita
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:52 pm

little_sawa<~i hate you Razz
and the reasons is many many many that i cant explain it here Razz
Back to top Go down
http://riswan08.peperonity.com
Salil_khan

Salil_khan

Male
Number of posts : 66
Mig33 ID: : Salil_khan,s-a-l-i-l
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:36 am

I hate admin 'estibex' i approached him once for help strange he never bothered to reply or just tell me he was some kinda busy,i then told him 'bro for once try to help me' the last unexpected thing happened..
'THE USER IS NOT ONLINE'
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:20 am

how sad salil they supposed to help all users and add all users they are selected as admin to stand as peacemaker in room but insted he ignored you and blocked you..
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:57 am

@salil we cant blame them for us to do try another if one cant make and help you I love you
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:49 am

i dont like those admin who dont care about users requests
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i don't like this admin!!   i don't like this admin!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i don't like this admin!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next