www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why you wanna be an admin?

Go down 
+13
Mysterygirl80
h_e_a_r_tfelt
vinay
rahber
iron_storm
happy
cliff
pink-jasmine
celeste
butterfly
gasolina12
Jame1
paranoid.devil
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Why you wanna be an admin? Empty
PostSubject: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:13 pm

I wonder why so many ppl wanna be an admin. They’re doing a hard job. kicking multi kicker, slanger, room flooder…It’s not a suitable job for a lazy bum like me.
Sleep
I want to know what’s the reason ppl wanna be an admin? Well, I know that’s a precious title for mig33 user, also admin could have many gf/bf, since many galz wanna be admin gf (they’re always flirt when the admin comes) lolz
lol!
But do admins got a fee for their job? Or at least credits to make a phone call maybe. If so, me too wanna be an admin…(but I think mig33 wont choose me if I tell them my reason.hheehhe) geek
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:21 pm

No admins do not get any profit just they can kick for free and ban user lol! If i ever been an admin i will kick all good user which are actually bad. and that will stop those wrong work which is happening in mig33 i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
gasolina12

gasolina12

Female
Number of posts : 20
Mig33 ID: : gasolina12 and perauand_bejadh
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:31 pm

I JuzT WaNna Be My SeLf Razz

BuT aLL ALso InTeresT To be An AdMin. . .

Me ToO. . .

I WaNna BeCaUse I wAnT To TesT My PaTieNce aNd HeLp PPL. .

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/gasolina
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:03 pm

[quote="paranoid.devil"]
I want to know what’s the reason ppl wanna be an admin? Well, I know that’s a precious title for mig33 user, also admin could have many gf/bf, since many galz wanna be admin gf (they’re always flirt when the admin comes) lolz.
yes you are right most gals love admin just because they cn do instant kicking on gals enemy and gals are very proud of this..but for your information devil not all gals are like that..i know a girl who is not interested on admins..infact she have 4 admin in her blocklist Mad

==maybe the reason why users want to be admin is that they want to help people.. flower they are sick and tired of being helpless they cannot tolerate seeing people abusing and kicking in room

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 am

when im not yet admin i always wanted to get that post (room admin) coz based on my experienced i encountered a lot of abusers and users are helpless. sometimes no admins come for rescue due to their business. i really wanted to help and save the rooms...

just a piece of advised to the users who are aspiring to become room administrator someday. check first your temper, and how you strong and how open minded you are. Wink coz i must say admin job is kinda tough.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:13 pm

paranoid.devil wrote:
since many galz wanna be admin gf (they’re always flirt when the admin comes) lolz
lol!

Bro i admit that, there have some girls really deserve in this way but not all girls that treat in this way.
Different people is different mind, it is same, different girls also different behaviours.

Because of multi, abuser and flooder increasing and the amount of admin is not fit to the amount of user that why mig33 also increasing and recruit Admins for help mig user chatting in decent way.

Being an admin, it is not easy works bec he/she need to bear all situations, multi, abuser, flooders, and some ppl make complains and insults admins in Room chat. Without patient, forgive and long though, He/she could not be an good admin because even they are admin but they should not do what they want or reveal powers.
The more bad mood, the more mistakes will happend.

So i can say it is a hard works for free charge admins who serve more than 6h moderate a day. I love you I love you

Last edited by pink-jasmine on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:20 pm

pink-jasmine wrote:
paranoid.devil wrote:
since many galz wanna be admin gf (they’re always flirt when the admin comes) lolz
lol!

Bro i admit that, there have some girls really deserve in this way but not all girls that treat in this way.
Different people is different mind, it is same different girls also different behaviours.

Because of multi, abuser and flooder increasing and the amount of admin is not fit to the amount of user that why mig33 also increasing and recruit Admins for help mig user chatting in decent way.

Being an admin, it is not easy works bec he/she need to bear all situations, multi, abuser, flooders, and some ppl make complains and insults admins in Room chat. Without patient, forgive and long though, He/she could not be an good admin because even they are admin but they should do what they want or reveal powers.

So i can say it is a hard works for free charge admins who serve more than 6h moderate a day. I love you I love you
well said sis pinku I love you
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Thanks sis camhe Wink Razz i understand feeling of you sis that why i can wrote Razz
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:15 pm

pink-jasmine wrote:
paranoid.devil wrote:
lol!

Different people is different mind, it is same, different girls also different behaviours.

Being an admin, it is not easy works bec he/she need to bear all situations, multi, abuser, flooders, and some ppl make complains and insults admins in Room chat. Without patient, forgive and long though, He/she could not be an good admin because even they are admin but they should not do what they want or reveal powers.

sis pink thank you for your long explanation on what the feelings or what our admins experienced being in that job..but i found it irrelevant to the topic discussed what the author wants to hear from us is "why you wanna be admin.."i didnt see any point in your statement which answers the topic as it is titled.sorry but this is my understanding on what you wrote.. rendeer
Back to top Go down
cliff

cliff

Male
Number of posts : 67
Mig33 ID: : cliff.in.clouds
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:43 pm

butterfly wrote:
pink-jasmine wrote:
paranoid.devil wrote:
lol!

sis pink thank you for your long explanation on what the feelings or what our admins experienced being in that job..but i found it irrelevant to the topic discussed what the author wants to hear from us is "why you wanna be admin.."i didnt see any point in your statement which answers the topic as it is titled.sorry but this is my understanding on what you wrote.. rendeer

Well i compleatly agree to dis nw...the post actully started wid some other discussion n is now goin some oda way....we or the author jus wanna know in dis post y ppl wish to bcome admin...n for dat even my reply is somewot similar ...like...m tired of abusers n multi..wana wish to kick dem hard n fast so i wish to bcm admin...dunno bou gf's m jus happy wid d one ...for d rest of ma life...

Why you wanna be an admin? CWhy you wanna be an admin? LWhy you wanna be an admin? IWhy you wanna be an admin? FWhy you wanna be an admin? F
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:13 pm

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
based on my experienced i encountered a lot of abusers and users are helpless. sometimes no admins come for rescue due to their business. i really wanted to help and save the rooms...

i agree with you s3pidprincess0519. Me too want to help people as well as help mig33. I think this is the real reason why people want to be an admin.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:05 pm

If i ever been a admin ................... Just wait Coz i know that i cun't be........
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:02 am

cliff wrote:
butterfly wrote:
pink-jasmine wrote:
paranoid.devil wrote:
lol!

Well i compleatly agree to dis nw...the post actully started wid some other discussion n is now goin some oda way....we or the author jus wanna know in dis post y ppl wish to bcome admin...n for dat even my reply is somewot similar ...like...m tired of abusers n multi..wana wish to kick dem hard n fast so i wish to bcm admin...dunno bou gf's m jus happy wid d one ...for d rest of ma life...

Thanks bro cliff and sis butt for comments on my post.

paranoid.devil wrote:
lol!

pink-jasmine wrote:

paranoid.devil wrote:
I want to know what’s the reason ppl wanna be an admin?

pink-jasmine wrote:

Related to this, in my view because of inceasing amount of muti, abuser and flooder that it is the reason of ppl want to be admin and the second reason is mig33 recruit or open chance to mig user to apply. So That 2 points are the answers of this topic

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
when im not yet admin i always wanted to get that post (room admin) coz based on my experienced i encountered a lot of abusers and users are helpless. sometimes no admins come for rescue due to their business. i really wanted to help and save the rooms...

just a piece of advised to the users who are aspiring to become room administrator someday. check first your temper, and how you strong and how open minded you are. Wink coz i must say admin job is kinda tough.

pink-jasmine wrote:

This, i just want to add more on camhe point of view of her moderator works only.

I hope all my quotes are fit to the topic. And im pleasure waiting for your feedback. Very Happy

Thanks

Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:21 pm

lol! thanks for clearing this matter sis pink..but i think its better to reply on the topic as it is presented at first..going around the bushes will just lead users to be confused and not all users will spend all her time to just analyze your reply in all angles to understand ..and i suggest if you want add on others opinion you can quote her just like what you did now..
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:33 pm

butterfly wrote:
but i think its better to reply on the topic as it is presented at first..going around the bushes will just lead users to be confused and not all users will spend all her time to just analyze your reply in all angles to understand

Going around is the Way or Style of people writing only. It does not mean, you need to answer to the topic directly. we can add some of view and talk around about this topic.

i think if you or others memebers read Topic and all post replies, you will get my answer points from my post reply and I dont see any confused. The problem of confused is because they not read a whole topic and replies.

Thanks for your suggestion sis i will add quotes for the user who dont have time to read or analyze Very Happy
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:56 pm

pink-jasmine wrote:

Going around is the Way or Style of people writing only. It does not mean, you need to answer to the topic directly. we can add some of view and talk around about this topic.

Very Happy

sis we are in forum goin around the bush is not recommended..it is just for short story telling..and refer to guidelines..
as what trojan bro said Arrow users dont spoil others topic by going off topic and talk about irrelevant issues..

and as what i told if you want to comment more on others opinion just quote it..thanks and my comments on this will end here because it is irrelavant now...
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:30 pm

butterfly wrote:
pink-jasmine wrote:

sis we are in forum goin around the bush is not recommended..it is just for short story telling..and refer to guidelines..
as what trojan bro said Arrow users dont spoil others topic by going off topic and talk about irrelevant issues..

According to my topic replies in this topic,i did not recommended . I just replies to the topic only.

yes bro trojan is really said like this, but i did not spoil others topic by going off or irrelevant issues.
Can you tell me where is my irrelevant answer in this post ?
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:40 am

hmmm sis pinku and sis butt both of you have points. actually there is no irrelevant reply from this topic, users can add some point of views to spice the subject but not come to the point that the topic is disrupted. that's all thank's I love you
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:35 pm

i dnt wana b....i jz wana b thr frnd Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rahber

rahber

Male
Number of posts : 187
Mig33 ID: : death-desire

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:37 pm

iron Razz eheheh
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33pak.com
vinay
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
vinay

Male
Number of posts : 261
Mig33 ID: : ask-vinay

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:07 pm

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
users can add some point of views to spice the subject
My sis I love you

I completely agree with you but we should follow the topic title first after that we can add our views.. Very Happy

Don't take the topic into off direction and don't make it hot..

Better avoid unnecessary views Very Happy

I hope you all got my point.. :d

thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-mig33.com
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:54 pm

i wanna be an administrator to check if i can kick myself or not.then i'll gladly resign Laughing
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:39 pm

h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
i wanna be an administrator to check if i can kick myself or not.then i'll gladly resign Laughing
lol.Razz why don't you ask any admin?Razz
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:10 pm

ha ha lol heart nice reason for be an admin Razz
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:25 pm

As im reading all your post i got questioned myself Very Happy well for me ist its an hönor to have the title "Admin" may others will respect you.But for me im contented of what i am.Deserving admin will just knock your door if your meant for it.And as an extension of gf/bf thing me not interested with it.Well see if times permit i wl become an admin Razz well tell here why? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you wanna be an admin?   Why you wanna be an admin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why you wanna be an admin?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next