www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum conflicts

Go down 
+13
seema_myheart
paranoid.devil
butterfly
Avinash4u
happy
rado4u
golden_soul_
dido101
Phenom_
Jame1
dangerous-adi
Mysterygirl80
trojan.exe
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Forum conflicts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 pm

getafix wrote:
Maybe this will answer the question Neutral

Mr tareq263's signature...

Forum conflicts - Page 2 F_tareq263m_554211c

"The 'Royal' Maga Family" ?? This particular admin controller has created a "royal" family like the old "royal" Hibaru and is himself named "magaraj"?

He's running a gang on mig33? A gang of admins and admin wannabe's (old abusers) of which he is king? How can the mig33 team not see the signs of administrator despotism?? farao king queen
First of all thanks for joining us and welcome to the forum man. It is really shocking to find out such things about the people who are being put in charge of us. However nothing is really suprising lately, how can you blame the guy, mig33 made a mistake by giving him too much power thats why we are seeing such a behaviour from him. Its gonna continue to be like this as long as they still make him to seem untouchable and their tendency to just always turn a blind eye to his rogue behaviour. I never knew that mig33 tolerated mis-conduct, now i see so. I can clearly see how hypocritic they have been.
Back to top Go down
waterloo

Male
Number of posts : 7
Mig33 ID: : waterloo_
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 am

hello all.
this discussion is such a treat (though i really hate to see the personal attacks. they are disgusting) that now i am trying to go around the forums and keep an air to whats being said.
joking apart, this so-called battle of forum would do no good to anyone and in the end everyone is sure to get exasperated and say something foolish, thus bringing down his forum with him/herself.
recently, mig-bd is leading in doing that but i fear that the rival forum might start to do the same if no proper control is exerted. Fans is a delight to post in and it would be a pity if that forum is going to behave like the one i mention earlier. as topdawg rightly pointed out that truth will prevail, therfore, we must be content with the truth and let it have its course.
jasmine was right when she said about waiting. lets wait and see what everything would boils down to.

only dont lose tempers as other did.

by the way, this forum looks to calm and so decent (i felt the same way when i was at Jasmine's). hope i wont be considered as an outsider.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 am

waterloo well said man Wink as I often feel full of sense the way u talk I love you
Not only you that hate to point about personal attach. It is really disgusting fight and i feel it is for only low class or ego ppl who talked like kid and none sense.
I guess it is not Debate, it is just like a kid fighting for candy scratch

Well, thanks for being feel calm and decent while u stay in this forum as well as with me Razz
Hope you always enjoy with us and being part of us always

Thanks ali I love you

Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:05 am

they claims that they are not politicians, their forum is only for fun and having new friends.

1) but i did not forget how a site admin threated a moderator called Shunno there,cause Shunno was fighting with the biggest trouble maker of mig called- mohon12. but when Shunno resigned then they have promoted him.
cause if Shunno leaves, its a loss.

2) forhad was warned by that site admin in a group chat once, cause that trouble maker Mohon12 was kicked by an admin. and they thought Forhad was responsible for it.

3) ex rank holder Bafa was fired from that forum with many blames and how much that guy became frustrated we have seen that.

4) sea food another rank holder was fired due to fake complains. i have seen how dedicatedly that man worked for that forum.

shunno,forhad,sea food and bafa were suspected as good chances in next admin selection

5) when Bd forum asked donations. i have collected some credits and donated 170 credits and phenom also donated 150 credits and now they made trap against us.

but they have failed to do that

6) few months ago Shunno,Forhad,iron_storm, titan_rage,aktel.786 they were banned mysteriously without reason.the main cause is they were in the hot list of admin candidates. and there is a rule i have read that once you are banned you cant be an admin(i think this rule will not be counted).

now the last attempt was to prove me,phenom and iron_storm are same,so that we will be proved as cheaters and will not be able to be an admin.

lol!
but criminal always leaves some clues.

i have collected those clues,timely those will be published.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:30 pm

you're right golden bro.. they can do nothing but will show their real face in front of all. i'm just enjoying it now.. Razz and hey waterloo.. you're welcome. this forum really cool.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:17 pm

guys relax I love you we all stand firm here we work as a team so matter how they will fight for any nonsense smells.It wont profit. I love you we will moved on Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:12 pm

yeah agree with goldy and water welcome to the forum man
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:36 pm

first all all warm welcome waterloo..you are always be part of our family.well the only thing i can say now is..eventhough they used evry wile that they could think of in order to trick people to believe what they were trying to proved still truth will prevail.. Smile
Back to top Go down
waterloo

Male
Number of posts : 7
Mig33 ID: : waterloo_
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:18 pm

Thank you Jasmine,Happy,Jame and Butterfly for according me a welcome... I feel elated,indeed.

Actually, the inherit orientation of 'that' forum is at divergence with other 'normal' forums. The raìson detrè of 'that' forum is, undoubtedly, to create some 'royal family',which is expected to be worshipped by coteri of Sadhu's.While other forums are being run under the conviction that such forums are for socializing, sharing views, constructive criticism etc. In short, they provides you with an outlook wherein you are 'heard'...

So,we can deduce that there lies a basic difference between 'them' and 'us'...

Hence,one would say that any comparison between that forum and other forums is not a worthy passtime to indulge in...

They'd continue to do what they are guite adept at. And,by the same token, we must do what we are good at.

I had a soft corner for Tareq as i believed that he has been punished enough for abusing...But my views underwent a dramatic volta facè when i read what that forum has to offer...

Pride Pride Pride...
Its all i gathered...

But i still beseech all of you not to lose your composure and sense.. Because its exactly what makes you different,and hence better from them.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:34 pm

@waterloo nice to see you around. Yeah absolutely you got the point.But i rather would fly and stand into the castle where there is good king lived in breathing than to enter into the paradise of rotten around. we must focused towards we wanted to pursue the truth.And we here in our forum we just move on.And ignore those who keeps snoring Smile its the matter of fact let them play the games they wont win olympics is over now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum conflicts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2