www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum conflicts

Go down 
+13
seema_myheart
paranoid.devil
butterfly
Avinash4u
happy
rado4u
golden_soul_
dido101
Phenom_
Jame1
dangerous-adi
Mysterygirl80
trojan.exe
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:44 pm

Recently some forums have been in hot water like the other forum that hosted a topic about our current admin controller Tareq being a 'Slanger'. Now due to that same topic alot of events occured and also within that, i got my mig33 id banned for talking and standing against him and his group. However, thanks to the good friends that i truely appreciate, i managed to get it back within hours. Anyways after the weak methods collapsed on them they turned on to trying get revenge by attempting to paint a bad image about everyone who replied against Tareq on that particular topic, these are some of those attempts:
golden_compass3 wrote:
Dear all users of mig33-forum, this is to inform you that some users like happy-to-help, power_ranger_boss, pow3r_-_rang3r, phenom_, topdawg04 were multy kicker before was shouted in other foreign forum. They were dangerous multi kicker before always kicked innocent users without any reason. I was shame to tell you that once they were the member of mig33-bd forum. but mig33-bd forum dose not allow trouble makers like them so they switch to other forum which have no rules and regulation. And they started to unusable talking about our honorable room admins specially our admin controller tareq263. They bring some pvt and group snap which were not allowed into any forum. But unfortunately some forum allowed it. Few days ago they are very much friend of our Bangladeshi admins because they want to be an admin. They started to oiling admins. after knowing that they never become an admin as they were multy kicker before they stared to abuse admins and posted meaning less post against them. Now I would like to tell you their past history one by one

happy-to-help: most suspicious user in mig33. few days ago he was the asst.admin of mig33-family forum. but he resigned from his post knowing he would be fired from family forum soon. His email address is (goodbyesorrow@yahoo.com) also fake. He is so clever user that he never places a single post from computer thinking we can’t know anything. He places all the post from opera mini that we can’t take his IP address. He try to be an admin and making some fake acting with admins. But sorry to say you are caught by us

power_ranger_boss: he is the boss of power ranger multi kicker family. His family used multi kick each and every room of Bangladesh. He tries to be a popular person by posting pvt n group snap of tareq263 (king) into other forum. But alas he was undone. Now he try to leave mig33 as well as forum. He was a member of this forum. now a days he never come to bd forum coz he knows we can’t allowed any abuser, multy kicker n flooder like him

phenom_ : he was the member of street gang (multi kicker) family. We all know street gang is the multi kicker family in Bangladesh. He also uses multi kick before but mow a days he stopped his illegal work and tries to be a good user. He was damn sure that he will be the next admin of Bangladesh. For your kind information he is a moderator of mig33fans forum. I don’t know how come a forum allow multy kicker as a moderator. It’s a kind of advertisement or what?

topdawg04: he is like his id Razz lol. He likes to bark. Good selection of id topdawg lol . he replied almost all the post I don’t know how come person have enough time :O he claimed that he was band by tareq263 but unfortunately he had no prove. His meaning less post was appreciated by other forum. he was not survive from this forum coz he always tried to attack users and this kind of attacking is not allowed into bd forum.

Dear mates I share my feeling to you. If you have any comments please feel free to write because we are not like mig33fans that editing your valuable posts which are against us.
Chess_masterz wrote:
Part -1: at 1st about nikshay_ this user got admin power on 25 April in this year but no 1 knows his previous character this user
is a call boy he always found to chat with girls i don’t wanaa say any bad words but for users information I’m saying that this
new admin go to the pvt with girls n do sex chat with other spy nick. . . Please don’t mind now u can say that how this user is ? n this user blame tareq263
ha ha ha lolzzz soo funny yah ? ? ? because of his work 1 mig33 staff cut of his administration power for 1 day . . .this was his punishment. .

Part 2:abount king-0f-hearts he is a sales man of a shop . . . Avinash4u is a senior admin n he is banker king meet with him in
a bank for loan. . . this way king meet Avinash4u . .. Avinash4u is a senior respected admin n king become admin from his help.
king-0f-hearts is also like nikshay_ ..he often found in girls room when we need help we called him but he never come there when
n saw girls name room he goo there like electricity Please merged there character.

Part 3 : phenom_ this user is multi kicker he is a street gang member his another id is iron_strom and khan_rider,in Uk-london room he try to prove
that both user is difference n he is using this two nick on every forum which is related with mig33 . . . and those forum admin
check there ip both r same y not mig33fans forum admin email checked it y he allowed this n phenom_ is a multi kicker who worked for street gang
in dhaka room he is a regular kicker but he always use hidden ids if u ask any street gang member u will get ur ans .this bad user
now r the moderator of this mig33fans forum now guys tell me that where u will find justice in mig33 fans ?
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:50 pm

Chess_masterz wrote:
Part 4: Dangerous-adi .now let us introduce abut this user . . . this user was n admin but he was demoted his administration id was jamesbond. now is again trying to be an administrator of mig33 . . .

Part 5: trojan.exc,(topdawg04).this user is a old user of fans forum he used two nick in mig33 fans forum bt this site emil is sleeping
he is not checking ip's he using bad word's about bd forums co-founder chester . . .what is goining on this forum,
trojan.exc need dollar to make story againest of any one. I thing emil gived him some dollar to make story of bd forum and admin tareq, other, coz emil is rich person that's y he want to buy mig all forum.Like mig33-world

Chess_masterz wrote:
Part 7 : happy : who is happy I thing happy Only forum fake id of golden_soul_ or phenom_ other I don’t saw him any bangladeshi chat room last 3 year.
these quote have been quoted from be Bd-forum and you can see the members being discussed there are some of our forum staff including myself, and also our Forum Admin. I felt as though we should let users know of such behaviour. All these attempts we know, they are also used to try eliminate competition for some who will apply for the next admin selection process. As we know our forum staff phenom and golden soul stand a good chance, now this is their attempt to ruin their reputation. As for whats being said bout me well, i'm used to that. Thats whats clowns do when they can't find anything to pin on you.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:23 pm

so tough Shocked when i read the quoted from head the bottom i find a big hole of competition,to get power just like politics,so many issues trying to dig the grave of anyone.But i was so puzzled why they everyone after for being in a rank?So weird but in my side this peoples being mentioned i dont know them personally so i have no right to conclude and to justify them.Believing everyone deserved a chance. Smile
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:45 pm

lol,i juxt feel pitty ova u guyx,whole world knowx about me and u say this and that etc,lol man,if i want to be an admin then i kan ask steven to do it again and nt by guys like u who are just bz in licking the **** of ur master, what was tareq and his fellows,this is known to awl so betta ask them inspect of saying that we are multikickerx etc,lol,i dnt wanna challange but 1 thing ix for sure,how much u wil lick ur master,u wil nt be able to be admin and just w8 for 10 days then i wil show u that what wil happen with u guyx
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm

first give me time to laugh hahahahah....

now come to the point about part one to seven first of all nikshay_ was a good user and i know him before he get admin power he was one of the great thinker of mig33 and in that time i stoll hios topic and when i know the rule and regulation of foruming i say to him sorry he is really a good admin and about girl who knows you may also chat with another ids..

and king-0f-hearts he is a superb admin he is friendly with all and about his adminship he is a sales man or what else that doesnt mean and he become admin by avi ? i dont think so coz mig33 team chose admin not avi.

if phenom_ a multi kicker then forhad725 also a multikicker because he is super member of that forum and i was also a member of that forum when i was totally new in foruming and i register each and evry forum i found so it doesnt mean that all are multi kicker

adi>> that is his own choice he wana be admin or not and he was demoed because he abuse user(i saw in fans forum said by someone). evryone can think he/she will also be an admin

trojan.exe is a good mig33 user and a good forumer he always stay besides the true and his each and evry talk/word is correct

happy is a really good user and he is not golden or phenom or iron he is from sylhet and phenom,golden,iron from dhaka and if their ip match then probebly happy's ip will also match with them so dont be oversmart

trojan/top bro thanks for share it here now the question is if someone try to being with the true that mean he is anti mig? shame once top bro thanks for share it here.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:51 pm

lol no comments about forums Razz

but let me tell about some corrupted people of bd forum....

chess master

i believe this guy is a rank holder in bd forum....
Who used new id to make pathetic stories Razz

golden compass

i am feeling shame and sad to talk about this guy....

well here is a short description about him....

First: His name is neel,from Bangladesh,he claims he works in Dubai
but who knows about the secret history....

Second: this guy really wants to be an admin,when he comes to know that its impossible for him to become an admin from Bangladesh,instantly he changed his nick to a foreign country....
By visiting bd forum you will know how this guy licking admin's shoe to get selected as an admin from U.A.E,

Third: he is a big rank holder in bd forum....But its the matter of sorrow that he makes too many grammartical mistakes while giving a topic (may be 100 or more)
i feel shame when this type guy admits themselves as a bd user Sad

Fourth: most interesting part is....He got caught red handed while abusing in Bangladesh room lately,His previous id in forum was neel263, who known as a great abuser....Thats why he has changed his mig and forum id Razz
and acting like a saint now Razz

i have doubt in mind that how he gets rank in forum....

But this type of corrupted people aren't welcome here Smile

well thats all i wanted to say about this corrupted guy.... Very Happy
happy migging,and please avoid this type of users if you can Smile

Last edited by Phenom_ on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:41 pm

Gosh ! It is exactly like a politics competition like i saw throgh my own eyes ..

All i see is a pathatic braking..
It calls JEALOUSY

Believe me. When someone got his/her fans. He/she must in contrast have alot of anti-fans. This is so common
They are saying this because you guys are so great and rocks.

And what makes me laugh is the way of opening the past. They are fighting you with past . Huh .. What do they want u to do . Do they want u to go to chruch or a mousque and make sin confessions!!! Is that what they want u to do !!! For the holy god sake . Even the Jesus was doing mistakes. No one is perfect. And every one makes mistakes. If i want to talk about the past. I will make everyone guilty out of here !

So pathatic. They have not find anything toward you except fighting u by the past.

Keep rock guys . Dont let these things be stoped u

What ever ur past is .. Now we are in future..

And we're from king-0f-hearts to the lastest user who has registered here is ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. no one will change this. And we all here to serve and help each other

Best regads
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:57 pm

ya i have expected something like this.

and i am not shocked as i am also an admin candidate.

now i am talking about the facts what happened with decent admin candidates from Bangladesh so far :

1) Shunno, Forhad725, titan_rage and iron_storm were banned without any reason by the help of any admin(for money or may be as a friend) or by any other trick.

2) someone was sending(that guy was against rax_power and made 10 grammar mistakes in one mail)
Fake mails to users and admins from a 3rd party software to damage the reputation of other candidates. Phenom_ was a victim this time.
(pink-jasmine and shunno know how desperately i was trying to inform mig about the fact and to save my id )

3) flooding group chats and blank group chats have started with Bd decent candidates

when banning without reason became so tough, fake mail story was flashed to all users, admins and staffs, then only 4 candidates left from Bd
to be attacked

they are

golden_soul_

phenom_

happy-to-help

iron_storm (as Bd users are afraid that iron has a good relation with Constanz29)

they had only way left to finish all the 4 candidates at a time.

and thats what they are doing right now.

as golden_compass and shajib_hasan and some other new hidden candidates(i am not mentioning their name) are candidates from Bangladesh and they are not confident enough to be selected.

so it might be the strategy by some Bd candidates to kill every candidate and to be number 1 on empty field.
Back to top Go down
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm

These politics will not yeild now,if they can betray their own friends,then someday after they gain power,they wil betray their masters..Remember,they can decieve others but not ownself..I hope this dirty politics from bangladesh will come to an end some day Smile
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:03 pm

so bd forum started believing story or making story to spoil the image of all the users who broke their fake plans of saving their leader tareq263 one by one in that topic of mig33fans. hmmm great!
one of my friend replyed their topic and he wrote many things about me and others. he asked for some proof which will show me(happy-to-help) and others an abuser. i can say proudly that they couldn't show him anything but claiming him as he too an abuser(without any proof just for his reply in favour of us). one user titan_rage doing misbehave with him and threating him to shut up but strange! no moderator gave any warning to him. i don't know if misbehave and threats are allowed or not in their forum but it should not allowed in any forum.
they couldn't answer his any questions and now taking away the topic by going off topic. i like to share my friends reply to with you all so you will understand the fact.
akil.3100 wrote:
Compass bro…
I couldn’t stop myself to reply your post when I read…
Suspicion: As far as I know happy is a good user. Anyway I think you understand that when someone claims anything about any problem they must have the relevant evidence. I don’t think you can show any evidence that happy is the most suspicious user in mig33. I’d like to know that have ever surveyed “who is the most suspicious user in mig33???? If yes please show us the result, (but I believe you or any mig33 staff or admin did not surveyed in search of suspicious user) Or are you just regarding him as the most suspicious user in mig33 because you think he is suspicious from your point of view only.” I think you better spend more time on him neutrally, not being a part of a group to put butter on admin. This post of you still doesn’t make any sense in me because I can regard some users as multi kickers, slangers, suspicious etc unless I have any evidence about their work. However, I’d have regarded them or anybody else as multi kickers, slangers, suspicious etc if I had any relevant and of course reliable evidence.
Do you know when someone does such foolish things as you did in your post? I believe you don’t know, if you had known you would not do so without any evidence. Once I found a thief got caught, when the judges were judging his punishment he (the thief) said some other names to blame and trying to get relief but couldn’t provide any single evidence as he claimed those names a thieves.I’ll of course appreciate you, your post and of course stop writing in favour of those who you claimed on if only you show us the true relevant evidence. But I want to mention all of the readers of this post that I’m not writing this post to help happy, I’m writing this to help truth to protect from dishonest, fake, evidence less claims. You know, I’ll feel so guilty if I don’t protect truth from false blaming. There’s another question I’d like to ask you that, if you have known them really as bad why did not you let other users, admins or forums know?? You’re just writing because you have no other way to save tarek from his self intentionally created hell. I can guarantee you that if you survey about tarek’s popularity as a good user you’ll get more negative results than his goodness!! Because everybody knows tarek is a slanger, multikicker etc as it’s already proved in mig33fans site. If he is really good why you the cleaners of his sins couldn’t protect him? We all have learned from our childhood that “truth never dies” and similarly the mig33 users have learned that “tarek is a salnger!!!”. In mig33 nowadays it is a common dialogue that “be aware of Tarek” just similar to “be aware of….(guess the word)”.
Resignation from mig33family forum: How do you know so surely that he resigned from mig33family forum knowing he would be fired soon (here again WOULD BE that means not sure that he’ll be fired, if it was sure you would have said WILL BE). As far I know he resigned due to his personal problem (happy wrote a resignation letter in mig33family and he also wrote the reasons why he is resigning) and we can get an idea of the reason behind his resignation from shuunno’s post in a topic of mig33fans; there he has written a sentence by saying that happy left that forum because of misunderstanding with shuunno due to a controversial topic of mig33fans which was against tareq263.
Old members of bd forum: Happy has never registered in bd forum, so how could you regard him as a member of your forum. Don’t you have any good user in your forum like happy? As you are claiming him as a member of bd forum whereas he still is not registered in bd forum. As far I know 3 admins of bd forum shajib, chester and tareq are old slangers, multikickers… that would also be a possible and relevant reason behind his not joining.
Fake mail address: Do you have any software or and fifth sense to know which is fake or which is real? Please show evidence. As far as I know the email address happy used is his real email address. He not only used this email address to register in mig33family or fans, but also he used this email address to register in many other forums.
U cannot prove anything by email address because we know Forum admin can activate any id in his forum without confirmation from email address if he wants. Such thing happened in mig33family, the forum admin activated happy’s id without confirmation.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:11 pm

akil.3100 wrote:
IP Address: Did you go to his house? But I went to his house few days ago and have taken his PC to a computer shop to repair. If you need any proof of this I believe he can take you to that shop and you can investigate if I’m true or false. I don’t understand what you want to show by happy’s ip address. There are so many users who use opera mini to browse forums, and also use internet from cybercafé. Suppose that you have no pc in your house, so in that case I don’t think you will not go to cybercafé to use internet. What if happy goes to cyber café and use internet from different cafe on different day!! so what could you do with different ip address. I think nothing. There is no significance in getting ip address.
On the other hand, you are regarding phenom,golden and iron are the three different ids of one user but we know that 3 different users ip can be same if they use internet from same cybercafé. So how could you be so sure without knowing all sides where golden mentioned they use the same cyber café to use internet.
Fake acting: You can deny anybody or any situation by regarding as fake acting only if you want. Please show us any relevant evidence where and when he acted fake with any mig33 user or admin to become an admin by putting butter, and are the mig33 users and admin so fool that they wouldn’t understand if he is acting or real rather than just expressing your angriness as he commented about 3 LOLs in fans.
Finally, I can write more about top, funky, nashu, cold and all other users those who you have claimed without any single evidence. Don’t believe in tales. Your post just made me think that you have made a story to low down the attitudes of other users to them as a blank revenge after failing to proof tarek innocent in that controversial topic.
at the end I like to say something to maga who asked some questions about this forum. If you want to justify your forum go to other forums or ask in mig33 chatrooms but don’t just do it in your forum only. Then you will get the real result.
If you have any confusion feel free to ask me, I will appreciate that.
after his reply golden compass requested him to say something about him in introduction section
(compass: if you really man)
this words proves that they have animals in their forum. btw he is not the topic.
I want to assure you all that the lines my friend akil.3100 wrote about me is true.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:18 am

@sir mahin I love you this is really relevant issues and making tales as what my first reply its like digging graved creating stories without any proof.To all the people mentioned above like happy,golden,pheny and iron.Stands where you know you all in truth.Let them barks!They barks because of JEALOSY for power!! And may this issue be settled before it will go so far to iraq bombing Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:33 pm

iam totally agree with you happy brother and i dont know why bd forum making this in wrong way akils reply is perfect but they are trying to make a new story by call akil as HAPPY what a joke Razz
Back to top Go down
Avinash4u

Avinash4u

Male
Number of posts : 8
Mig33 ID: : Avinash4u
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Im very sad due to a guy who posted wrong thing in bd forum   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:51 pm

Dear friends i want to say on king of heart and my relation.We both very good friend and one more fact which know tareq da also that king (ra-aj) is help me to become admin he is senior to me. And what he is in real life i dont know. Yes he visit my h0me but not for loan he is my friend and he and robinhood007(arshad) both visit in my home. Yes we human some time may be have some conflict but that means i lie for king is not good. We are good friend and all the matter know my dearest tareq da:x :lol
avi
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Is an attitude like that what we should expect from people who consider themselves as admin candidates?
If they are able to go so low due to their thirst for power, how are they gonna behave when they become admins?
Mig33 needs to be very thorough and careful on this next selection
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:36 pm

Avinash4u wrote:
Dear friends i want to say on king of heart and my relation.We both very good friend and one more fact which know tareq da also that king (ra-aj) is help me to become admin he is senior to me. And what he is in real life i dont know. Yes he visit my h0me but not for loan he is my friend and he and robinhood007(arshad) both visit in my home. Yes we human some time may be have some conflict but that means i lie for king is not good. We are good friend and all the matter know my dearest tareq da:x :lol
avi
if this is your relation with king bro then why not bd forum moderators cutting the lines where they blamed him? if new users read the lines what will they think about king bro? what mig33 team doing now, aren't they witching the fake claims against us? why my name is still in there?
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:41 pm

totally agree with happy bro why they are doing this? i dont have any perfect idea Neutral
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:09 pm

i really dont know why they are attacking King-0f-hearts,whats the point of adding his name in these trouble happend between tareq263 and power rangers..is this the technique to mislead people attention or divert mig users attention from the controversies in which tareq263 is in now..?what a shame strategy this shoelickers were doing..despite the unfairness they did to king in which he was treated,still king didnt held the grudges against him..gash..it shows their gauche manners in public forum..they are so garrulous and fun of inventing fake stories against other people.i wish you all get exhausted of rubbing the back of your master.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:44 am

i have no idea why ppl would do this far just for admin position Neutral is that rank means a lot? and for that sake they can do such a dirty politic.... character assassination, opening someone personal problem, make a fake stories, threat to kill others... wow!!! i don't know this cyber world contains all dark side like this. affraid
i'm just a normal chatter, joining in forums to know more information. and never expect to make a war with others.... it's just a chatting after all!
i wish mig33 removes that admin position, it would be better for me than watching all of this conflicts. Neutral
i'm sorry guys... i don't know so much about what's really happening out there. but from my point of view, we're just want to make a friends and having fun by using this program. hope you can understand what i'm saying. it's naive, i know. But i've already had much problem in my real life and don't wanna add it more by using this mig33. Neutral Question Question
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 am

they are just doing all thix to get recomendation frm their master,mr tareq.i feel pitty ova thexe shoe lickerx
Back to top Go down
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:06 am

hmm even da most respectd pple of mig r fightng lyke dogs,thank god dis is just a cyber any way those pple who realy dsnt want to render a faithful servrce nd want 2gt power for corruptn plx use sme other source. dnt destroy da image of honest admins coz u gain nothng except a yelow colour wid single kik power, mig community dosent pay 2 admins coz money wil bring more curreptn i belive. and those who have writen bout nikshay...let me tel u he is a admin with vote of users even thoe u pple gt hm demotd he is a admin for us alwayz:-l

Last edited by butterfly on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : triple post)
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 pm

Now i hear they got a bounty on me and are looking for snapshots of me multi kicking, lol, its just so pathetic. Their inability to stomach the truth is leading them to chase shadows now. I've already been tested by one of their own, trying to link me to the "dawg" gang next after that it became group chats. These guys are just too low and stupid.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:07 pm

dangerous-adi wrote:
u wil nt be able to be admin and just w8 for 10 days then i wil show u that what wil happen with u guyx

Look like u know something adi Wink Wink
yes just wait 10days more, i guess.

Those licker will know, i bet they cant be admin. let see Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
getafix

Male
Number of posts : 2
Mig33 ID: : curse_of_dragon
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:58 pm

Maybe this will answer the question Neutral

Mr tareq263's signature...

Forum conflicts F_tareq263m_554211c

"The 'Royal' Maga Family" ?? This particular admin controller has created a "royal" family like the old "royal" Hibaru and is himself named "magaraj"?

He's running a gang on mig33? A gang of admins and admin wannabe's (old abusers) of which he is king? How can the mig33 team not see the signs of administrator despotism?? farao king queen
Back to top Go down
cinta

cinta

Female
Number of posts : 4
Mig33 ID: : im_still_loving_you
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Avinash4u wrote:
avi
thanks for your clarification avi da Smile
peace always I love you
thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum conflicts   Forum conflicts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum conflicts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next