www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real life vs admin

Go down 
+11
car0_linex
goo
paranoid.devil
Phenom_
Mysterygirl80
Jame1
celeste
pink-jasmine
anup.pathak
butterfly
nikshay_
15 posters
AuthorMessage
nikshay_
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
nikshay_

Male
Number of posts : 67
Mig33 ID: : nikshay_
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:29 am

Hi friends, recently mangoastalavista resigned coz he felt that real life has got many important things to be acomplished. He resigned for a better carrier. Today, rax_power resigned when he felt that his real life love relation has broken due to mig. He couldnt give time to his love and she left him. This shocking reality has made him aware of the illusion of mig33 resulting into his resignation. Wait for more ... So guys its very essential to understand the reality or it will be too late coz lost things hardly come back... What you think?
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:46 am

thanks for this topic admin..sometimes in my life mig rules ova me..i cant concentrate in my job was about to loose my career because i fell inlove in one of the mig users and not able to function well and do my job description..but i realized there must be an equilibrium for everything..we must give time to our real life before its too late for us.. :Premember time is precious and time lost can never be regained.. I love you
Back to top Go down
anup.pathak

Male
Number of posts : 73
Mig33 ID: : anup.pathak
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:42 am

Yeah nick bro, admins have real life too, there are many tasks in real life to be acomplished. first of all thanks for the information resignation of rax_power . I tink there should be the facility of leave for admins. mig33 staff should think about admin's problems .
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:06 am

Nice topic Niku Very Happy

Mig is not real life and it is not forever as love.When we can find a true love or good job performance, we should considered about the future which waiting us to creat a real happiness and life. Mig is give nothing to us. Same as butt state out, Not only her , I also fell in love with a mig user and i hoped that I will have a family and real happiness. Then I will leave mig and start a new real life. Well it was a dreamed only. So if raxu can do for a true love, it means how honest and true love he has at least better than someone. This not only raxu, And it is also the way that im walking and thinking because i know mig is not permernant and true love will be alive forever. That is Real Life !!! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:10 pm

adminship is just an experience that we count...mig33 or any chat applications aint permanent in this world. if you have more important to do in life go on before the time is through. do what makes you happy. same with you sis and bro i also fall in love with a mig33 user, so far we both are happy but we don't know what's next.

being admin if the time comes that i should give up my admin career for my future, even it hurts i will do it. so far my advise to my co-admin and myself learn to devide our time. do not focus in one thing only. I love you if ever we need to give up our adminship for our future do it as soon as possible..."time is limited".
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:37 pm

agree with you all and in my life mig33 take atleast 14 hour id a day and it is makin trouble in my family and real life and i am one kinda adicted in mig33 and actuall this kinda chat 14 hour in a day is really harmfull in real life and i can realise that because today i give ma exam and i was online in mig Sad Very Happy but i know that one day it will ok hope aevryone of us will keep ok their real life after that chat or other metter and i will reduce my chat @ 14 hour to 4 after next round of admin selection and all will be ok after next round. and hope all take care of their ownself.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:53 pm

We must know our limitations and focused to where we really our life must go through.Mig is mig yet this world is just still an unknown place for us since were just in the air.But still were been honest towards our feelings even its already hard to give up a thing mostly if your heart attached already.Yet submission in persistency towards our future is more important than anything else.Sometimes hurt to accept things but we have to! this is not stable (mig) use our knowledge to accomplished for our better future in our life Smile
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:30 pm

nice topic nikshay Smile

we come to mig for making new friends and having fun....but its not reality....
we should focus on our real life more than any other fun stuffs....

and one more thing we should always bear in mind that excess of everything is bad....
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:02 pm

no phenom bro...all friends we met everywhere is real...the difference is just the way we communicate each other Very Happy i treat my friends as a friend, whether they're met face to face or just by chat Smile
well, i think the biggest problem from many mig33 user (included admin) is they made a difference about "real life" and "mig33 life". they thought that mig is their other life, or their 2nd life.
for me, mig33 is part of my real life. so that i can handle it just same as i handle my other activity. when u think that mig33 is the other life, u're starting to "escape" from your life and make a new identity for you in chat.
everyone should know what is more important for his life. so he can make a priority of all his activity. when he think that his study/work needs more time to care, he should leave other activity for a while (in this case, mig33. i treat this just like i treat my racing car hobby...whenever my job compels me to take more attention, i could leave that with no regret Smile )

well, i gave a high appreciation for ex-admin mangoastalavista. he knew what he needs and what's the most important thing for him, and he don't afraid to made that decision. he's really a wise guy. Wink
Back to top Go down
goo

goo

Male
Number of posts : 22
Mig33 ID: : goo
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:16 am

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
adminship is just an experience that we count...mig33 or any chat applications aint permanent in this world. if you have more important to do in life go on before the time is through. do what makes you happy. same with you sis and bro i also fall in love with a mig33 user, so far we both are happy but we don't know what's next.

being admin if the time comes that i should give up my admin career for my future, even it hurts i will do it. so far my advise to my co-admin and myself learn to devide our time. do not focus in one thing only. I love you if ever we need to give up our adminship for our future do it as soon as possible..."time is limited".
Smile nice answer
Back to top Go down
car0_linex

car0_linex

Female
Number of posts : 39
Mig33 ID: : car0_linex
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:59 pm

Real life is n0.1 than mig33 santa affraid
Back to top Go down
Brad
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
Brad

Male
Number of posts : 41
Mig33 ID: : precious_pious
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:51 am

well what can i say...real life of an admin is different than moderating...as a student i have to manage my time for study for college etc... Very Happy so we always tried to keep ourself punctual..because puctuality is also a key to success

Last edited by precious_pious on Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titan_rage

Titan_rage

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : titan_rage/badhans07
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:49 am

hahah ibad bhai i agree with u Razz yup in addition i want to say mig is a virtual life so u sud b careful nt to mix real life wit virtual.......becarful....mig is for fun to spend time but whatever u wud do in real lyf it wud cum in help....wel dnt think me as wrong...ofcourse mig is part of our life....bt we sud utilize carefully our time coz most of ur ar in our early twenties and late teenager....remember time n tide waits for none Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:46 pm

hey nikshay mere admin banne se pechle hi tune muje dara diya me sirt pati time admin banunga ok full time banana hai to per month 15000 salary deni hogi hahahahahah sare abusers ko 2 din me pakad lunga foolish
Back to top Go down
ill_noize

ill_noize

Male
Number of posts : 38
Mig33 ID: : ill_noize
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:08 pm

Hmm ya many admins resigned cos of real life...itz really bad news..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ape-gedara.tk
Sponsored content

Real life vs admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life vs admin   Real life vs admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real life vs admin
Page 1 of 1