www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

do mig33 care our complains?

Go down 
+11
trojan.exe
destiny777
dido101
iron_storm
mangoastalavista
paranoid.devil
magic_cupid
Jame1
naashiu
butterfly
happy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

do mig33 care our complains? Empty
PostSubject: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:01 am

friends did you ever sent complain to mig33 for any of your problem? if yes share your experience with us. did mig33 response your complaints and took action?
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:29 am

i did once when i lost my simcard in which i registered my id..i send them request to change the number..they replied to me and changed my number, but in some instances which i reported some abusers id..i got replies from them that action will be taken but till now nothing happend..
Back to top Go down
naashiu

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mig33 ID: : naashiu
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:39 am

from my experience they don't give a damn about the complains
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 am

actually they are do not take our complain at all.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:40 am

Actually i ever sent them one mail for resent the the password after my friend id got hack but till now i don see any respond from them. And also about abuser they don reply back but i have sent mail to ask how to be moderator hehe they reply me back with some useful tips.
To conclu they care about us, only they got alot of busy coz everyday how many mail that they get from and how many complain about abuser so it make them cant reply us immediately ...
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:57 pm

yea.. when i reported abuser, or complain about annoying trick i got the same reply from bot machine Very Happy well, i don't know exactly are they care about our complaints or not. but perhaps for some cases like butterfly sis they do care.
Back to top Go down
mangoastalavista

Male
Number of posts : 6
Mig33 ID: : mangoastalavista

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:18 pm

There are a bunch of cowards sitting in customer care section,who dunno anything except copy/pasting the following text

'should you've any queries or any problems regarding mig33,don't hesitate to contact us' ROFL
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:59 pm

LoL mango i cant disagree with u bro,ur every single words are so true and this is the reply from them when we normal users send any compliant to mig team,i also want to add some more about their reply "hi we received ur email enquiry,rest assured action will be taken" or something lyk tht,i cnt exactly remember but sorry to say they never look into our compliants and the offenders continue to offend ppl.LoL
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:11 pm

They don't care about ur problem with abusers and multis.. They are just helpful in lil things like hacking and password..

I see nowadays if u got any problem go to admins and explaine. Dont even thing to send them anything
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:38 pm

i think it's because mig33 have so many problems with abuser, hacker, etc and they don't have enough staff to handle that.
Back to top Go down
destiny777

destiny777

Male
Number of posts : 34
Mig33 ID: : destiny777
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:56 am

no they dont....
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:26 am

destiny777 wrote:
no they dont....
then why do we send complain bro! Its useless
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:08 am

If they are short staffed then they should employ more
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:22 am

ive personally send email to mig lots of times.But what nothing happen abusers still singing silent
Back to top Go down
Salil_khan

Salil_khan

Male
Number of posts : 66
Mig33 ID: : Salil_khan,s-a-l-i-l
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:11 am

I dont really think they got 'time' to resolve our problems..i personally mailed them multi slang ids mamake-salil_khan-1 >mamake-salil_khan-20(mamake salil khan=salil khan's mom)so that they could ban them,been two months now and the id's still on loose kicking,flooding and slanging at my parents..well its all business for them thats what they care most,dont know when they gonna apply this 'rest assured as action will be taken' term.so sad
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:20 pm

hmmm salil bro.. i think you're right.. its a business.
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:57 pm

Ya i have sent many many mails to contact@mig33.com

before posting any idea in forum i send it to mig first,then i publish in forum.

i have got many positive results from them. Some were --->

1) once id stealing was much regular in mig by opening fake mig staff ids, and asking passwords by temptating people to make admin, i have sent several message to mig, in reply they asked me some questions, i replied again and given them an idea to announce before entering a room- "dont share your password, mig does not ask your password" then they replied again and told they will take action soon, after 2 weeks i saw that announcement before entering any room.

2)sent about new rule of credit transfer and hoped that they will make a new rule where we will be able to send more credits from our account and have to keep less credits in our account.

3) i have sent mails against fake mails.

4) i have sent matters and ideas to stop flooding group chats and ghost group chats.

5) most important when ids were getting banned without reason few months ago from Bangladesh,when decent admin candidates were getting banned. i have sent mail and complained them.

Their reply was :

............ be sure we have taken the matter very seriously and we will find out if any of our room moderators are using their power in wrong way we will take action and will make sure that they are using their power in right way.........

<--- Something like this.

and they asked me 3 questions-

1) who were the victims(id names who were banned)

2) time when those happened

3) which admin is doing this?

Then i replied again by informing the id names and informing the date & time when they get banned.

after few days i have heard id banning by admins became strick by mig team.At that time 1 or 2 admins were demoted.

** If you send any complain against any abuser, and if you are able to mention the room name and time when and where he abused, i am sure you will get justice.

But in some cases,mig team are very doubted to take an action against some people who worked for them for a long time and surved them.

And i strongly believe if any one send a complain to contact@mig33.com its 50times better than to write in forums,cause mig team does not visit forums much
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:47 pm

thanks golden bro to share your experience with us. at last we got somebody who got response from mig33. i am not getting any reply from mig33 now a days.
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:27 pm

thanks golden for sharing.this will serve as guide to every user..
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:06 am

thanks for sharing golden bro. you're right about sending complain to contact@mig33.com is 50 times better than write it in forum... but i think forum is useful to other members so that they won't fall in the same problem, and to give information for mig33 user. so far i know, forum is the best way for user getting news updates of mig33. for complaining, send an e-mail is the only way we can do. even though sometimes we didn't get any useful answer Razz
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:58 am

actually goldy bro you is right mig33 just send us a reply but they didn;t care about our problems if we send a mail today we get that mail info atleast one month later but we dont get our problems solutions
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:35 pm

happy wrote:
i am not getting any reply from mig33 now a days.

thats very true Happy bro,now a days they are not replying,and many people in chat rooms are also complaining that they are sending mails but are not getting replies from mig. this is happening from last 1 month or more.

i dont know the cause,but may be they are not reading mails now due to some reasons.

Also those people are not getting replies who were banned without reason,and sent mails to unban their ids.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:45 pm

as i say in my last reply we dont get any reply from them:|
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:19 am

anybody know about the new email problem of mig33? sometime it shows many new email in inbox but when i open i see some old email showing as new! are you guys facing this problem?
i think thats why we're not getting any reply.
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 am

happy same here..in my mail box it is written 5 mails..but when i checked same old mails are there..but maybe we have un open mails in the inbox which we missed.but its difficult to go over the mails im getting disconnection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do mig33 care our complains?   do mig33 care our complains? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do mig33 care our complains?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next