www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin selection

Go down 
+20
lz.z
Nilufar_nilu
lionheart4u
anup.pathak
butterfly
Titan_rage
avator301
eamz
rahber
dido101
Mysterygirl80
pink-jasmine
diamond
h_e_a_r_tfelt
shunno
celeste
Phenom_
paranoid.devil
Jame1
happy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Admin selection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Nilufar_nilu wrote:
ARE WE FIT TO BE AN ADMIN?
there are many users who are fit to be an admin but not being selected. I think its upto your popularity and recommendation. When the recommendation thing comes everything upto admins and they should recommend the perfect users.
Back to top Go down
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:51 pm

i'll be waiting for that day.Dnt be hasitate to aplay to be admin guys.I pray the best 4 u all Admin selection - Page 2 Angel
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:30 pm

popular n recommendation?? does it means that we should be a good boy in every forum, and never make a criticism over admins? well then, only admin's friend who have a chance to be admin...good luck for them Smile and for you "unknown" guys who wanna be admin, keep on dreaming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:24 am

The meaning of popular is regarded with great favor, approval, or affection especially by the general public. so anybody can be popular without admin friend. It depends much on your tellent and personality how you behave with peoples. There are Some peoples who think they are popular but not being selected even actually they are not.
And.. When mig33 believing admins.. there is something they know about admins that they will recommend the deserved users. Nobody trust anybody without reason. What will the undeserved users do in the interview? Or what will they do after being selected? Isn't it so shameful for the admins as they recommended the undeserved users?
Don't think admins are so fool.. they know much more than us what should they do.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:18 am

paranoid.devil wrote:
popular n recommendation?? does it means that we should be a good boy in every forum, and never make a criticism over admins?

Good boy it does not mean you pretend to be good hero or king in every rooms or good in front of any admins (Slavery), but it is the nature of behaviour that u have from birth(innocense).

Quote :
well then, only admin's friend who have a chance to be admin...good luck for them Smile and for you "unknown" guys who wanna be admin, keep on dreaming Very Happy

Shocked Shocked Dreaming ???
means all unknown mig users who want to be admin are dreaming only Shocked
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:26 am

happy Smile administrators will recommend the deserved users? L.O.L. it's a white lie.they will recommend their friends only even their friends are kickers etc.be a close friend of an administrator and you will be recommended.therefore many people are after administrators nowadays.and when an administrator resigns or gets demoted the friends who are selfish,delete him/her.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:12 am

well the things you mentioned is true that some admin recommending their friends and some well known kickers been interviewed in the last selection. We can simply call those admins who recommended their kicker friends.. is "corrupted".
On the other hand, we can't say all the users who are friend of admin.. do not deserve to be admin. I don't think there is anything like "admins friend can't be admin" and "all friends of admin is undeserved". if admins friend do deserve then why not admins will recommend them?
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Guys, please dont move out from the main topic. It is up to admins that want to recomment anyone he/she wants and think should deserve the post.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:28 pm

did i say?all administrators friends are kickers.i said,if they have friends that are kickers will be recommended too.and administrators also have very decent friends.they must be recommended Smile
Back to top Go down
Mig_angel_

Male
Number of posts : 22
Mig33 ID: : Mig_angel_
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:57 am

I m also not sure when the next selection is.cant we wait for one of the mig stuff to come and inform us.
Back to top Go down
Restless_flame

Restless_flame

Male
Number of posts : 282
Mig33 ID: : Restless_flame

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:58 am

i don't know when the selection is but . . . . i met one honorable mig staff in other day i asked him about an admin selection he said "we don't select anymore in this year" and an id was "eastern_star" Question need guidance on it. . . . .
thanx you . . . .

Last edited by Restless_flame on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pratham966

Pratham966

Male
Number of posts : 23
Mig33 ID: : Pratham966
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:31 pm

hey i dnt but 1 admiin said me it will done at the end of year............ Very Happy clown

Hope u all best of luck.................TO BE AN ADMI THE KING OF MIG king

hehehehe............ lol!
Back to top Go down
Nilufar_nilu

Female
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : Nilufar_nilu
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Hello all Nilufar nilu is saying something rock:
why every one want to be an admin???
When i am visiting many fourms and admins list every admin is from a country but no admin is from Afghanistan so i want from every one of you to let others that they are really need for an admin.Weee weee
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm

bst of luck for afghanistan users
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin selection   Admin selection - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin selection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2