www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A objection against administrator of mig33

Go down 
+10
vinay
h_e_a_r_tfelt
golden_soul_
pink-jasmine
Mysterygirl80
paranoid.devil
happy
celeste
butterfly
Jame1
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

A objection against administrator of mig33 Empty
PostSubject: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:54 pm

I have a objection against admin. Now a days admins saying that fake of an admin is not allowed in mig33. If it is true then none of fake should be allowed. Because if an admin is vip then a normal user is better then an admin coz admin are for normal user. please give comment.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:19 pm

i agree with you Jame1 fake id should not be allowed to rooms not only for admins but how will you know if that is fake..for a normal user ???if the fake id will tell you that he is not fake and he will tell that its you who got fake id..how will you justify it..??unless if your id is well known in room..

not like in the case of admin its easy to know who is fake and who is not thru their id color..this is my opinion will hear from others what is their opinion on this..
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:11 pm

actually there is nothing wrong in creating nicks similar of admins or any users as long as they didn't use for slanging, kicking or any bad behavior. some users creates nicks just to irritate or annoyed the other users. fight
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Brother.. No fake is allowed in mig33. But its too taugh to be sure which id is fake. maybe two person using similar id because of their same name. We know there is many people in this world who has same name.
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:12 pm

happy wrote:
Brother.. No fake is allowed in mig33. But its too taugh to be sure which id is fake. maybe two person using similar id because of their same name. We know there is many people in this world who has same name.

well, hows if the "fake" admin id created their id just before the admins did?

but for normal user like us, i agree with you happy bro. many ppl use similar id like mine (devil is kinda popular word Very Happy ). BTw, someone too created fake id of mine, and her reason is "I like your id".. confused but i think that's ok, i can't do anything for this Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:53 am

FAKE confused i hate this word i got irritate with this confused as what i said i got many copied ids out of my nick mystery. Yeah when i come to room honestly i got surprised but as long as they wont abused you or used ur name in vain mostly if u are known in room.It will be a big shamed Sad in admin's fake as what i know admins can determined through there colors Smile why is FAKE admin copied also the color when they entered room? confused i dont think so Razz
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 am

I think fake or not that is fine unless they are not do any bad, multi, flooder or try to spoilt the other similar id name. Some they registers their id but similar to others because some have same desire and favourite. We cant blame them that they are fake, sometime can said they creat before admin or other creat, but when admin id get famous, they though his/her id is fake.

It is funny that a id make almost 100% same me and add my id Very Happy
but i dont mind unless they are decent user too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:34 am

I am agree with you pink but now a days admins are kicking all fake of admin without waiting a moment. i think admin should take a little time to boserb what a fake do. then kick him if he do wrong then not only kick them but also ban them.
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Yes Jame bro i agree with you, no fake is allowed, but if accidentally two ids become similar then its ok.

IN CASE OF ADMINS-
many users open id almost similar to admins as for example-->
nikshay_.
ask-vinay-
etc etc. . . .

i have seen those two fake ids in room. one of them were flooding in room.

some people opens almost similar ids of admin to disturb people and to confuse new users.
i think those fake ids should be immediately banned.

INCASE OF ME -

if someone opens any fake similar id of me and makes trouble in room . then i will mark that fake id and will send a mail to mig by informing that he is a fake person and he is trying to harm my reputation please check his past record and bann that id. . . .
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:53 pm

Thats really good golden bro. I also do that. And i agree with you too.
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:07 pm

those who registere fake ID's to tease others,must be banned.as an old lady from OVER 35 YRS chat room registered h_e_a_r_t_felt_.i got angry when i saw it but she did private chat with me and said,i like your ID. Laughing and then i told her nicely to stop using it and she did.thanks God
Back to top Go down
vinay
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
vinay

Male
Number of posts : 261
Mig33 ID: : ask-vinay

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:35 pm

Hmm.. nice topic...

Well, fake nicks are allowed there is no such rules that admin can kick fake nicks..

Fake admin nick can only be kicked when they try to pretend like an Admin, flooding and abusing.. (This is what the team says)
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-mig33.com
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:00 pm

vinay Smile what about normal users fake ID's.when they spoil others ID's.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:38 pm

h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
vinay Smile what about normal users fake ID's.when they spoil others ID's.
no exemptions for abusers either admins or normal users. about your question heart bro simple "warned and kicked" Razz
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:44 pm

all right.s2pidprincess0519 Smile
Back to top Go down
anup.pathak

Male
Number of posts : 73
Mig33 ID: : anup.pathak
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:21 am

Hi, I agree with you. Fake ids should not be allowed in any case.
It is very hard to find out which is intentionally made similar id or that by only co incidence.
There are many popular nicks which are commonly made by users. For eg there are many nicks similar to king of hearts. Many people made such similar nicks for enjoyment .
I think mig33 can not stop user to make such ids.
Back to top Go down
Titan_rage

Titan_rage

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : titan_rage/badhans07
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:09 pm

the word fake , itself shows bad impression. Sad i want to share my openion about this topic...those who makes fake they themselves are up to no good.....keep in mind those who makes fake ...they do it for purpose....even i saw sum users to make fake of other user (eg. a bd guy made a fake of mine "titen_rage" and he used it to destroy my reputation) so i think .....fakes r up to no good...no offence lol!
Back to top Go down
Diganta*

Male
Number of posts : 10
Mig33 ID: : Diganta1
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:52 pm

I agree with you jame1
Back to top Go down
Qtpie.1

Female
Number of posts : 7
Mig33 ID: : Qtpie.1
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:37 pm

Shocked lol! Gud topic i gt prob ova a 100 fake ids runnin around in mig it irritate me wen i go in da rooms &c my id been copied i thnk reason ppl make fakes of ids jst cz they wana irritate u or users on mig or they jst nt smart enough 2 cum up wth there own

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rearrangement of post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A objection against administrator of mig33   A objection against administrator of mig33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A objection against administrator of mig33
Page 1 of 1