www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite room and administrator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Little--prince

Male
Number of posts : 4
Mig33 ID: : Little--prince
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Your favorite room and administrator Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite room and administrator   Your favorite room and administrator I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:52 pm

new nepal:little--prince has entered
Quote :
helow, frends now we critised about different admins about their faults but let us find who is great admin and who deserves to remain in administrator p0st for long time. Adminship is the p0pular t0pic in mig33. Everyone wants to be admin but who is performing well and who deserves to be new admin that depends up0n the w0rk of them. I had some problems to keep nepali rooms clean but now many admins helps me. Some of them are 1.nikshay_
2.camhe22
3.nokia-5280
4.avinash4u
5.rax_power
6.icarus777
7.thaath12
8.king-0f-hearts. These are my favorite and active admins. There are some popular rooms where i frequently find them.
1.uk-london
2.sri-lankans
3.new nepal
4.INDIAN GIRLS
5. Bangladesh
these are my favorite rooms too. Frends lets us know your favorite and find the active one
new nepal:little--prince has left
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite room and administrator   Your favorite room and administrator I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:59 am

To be fair no specific rooms and same as admins silent all admins are working Good! No exeption! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pratham966

Pratham966

Male
Number of posts : 23
Mig33 ID: : Pratham966
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite room and administrator   Your favorite room and administrator I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:52 am

Mumbai : pratham966 has entered

lol nice topic. . . . .

u always get me in Mumbai rum and sometimes in INDIAN GIRLS room which my 1st room on mig33. . . . . . (my past Razz )

hmm about best admin. . . . . . .king-of-hearts I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you king king king king king king
Back to top Go down
car0_linex

car0_linex

Female
Number of posts : 39
Mig33 ID: : car0_linex
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite room and administrator   Your favorite room and administrator I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:50 pm

tanto_22...... UK-London affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite room and administrator   Your favorite room and administrator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite room and administrator
Page 1 of 1