www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you want admin list in menu option?

Go down 
+12
rahber
avator301
celeste
Genie_in.a_bottle
Mysterygirl80
butterfly
paranoid.devil
gasolina12
jesnita
Jame1
pink-jasmine
shunno
16 posters

Yes,I want
Do you want admin list in menu option? I_vote_lcap83%Do you want admin list in menu option? I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
No,I don't want
Do you want admin list in menu option? I_vote_lcap17%Do you want admin list in menu option? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
shunno

shunno

Male
Number of posts : 36
Mig33 ID: : shunno
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Do you want admin list in menu option? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:23 pm

Hi mates,

Many of our mig33 users are not familiar with our 54 room admins,specially the new users.I also personally dnt knw and dnt have all admins in my contact list.sometimes when I need help I found all admins of my Id is offline.so It is really good if we have an admin list as one of our main menu option...

What u guys are thinking?pls feel free to share...thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33-family.tk
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:05 pm

Yes shu that is good idea. When we need admin it is hard to looking one by one or search who is online. If mig add admin list in menu, that is not bad idea Very Happy Very Happy
It make our mig user easy to find help from admin, fast and save times Very Happy

But it has others negative points also, some abuser always distrub admin, when they know who admin is online, so they go to distrub, make ghost group chat or do some trap for make admin dizzy.

So while it has positive point it also has negative points. How about others ? what you think?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:42 pm

Yes i want it coz it will help to get admin quickly and call them for make peace in the rooms Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
jesnita

jesnita

Female
Number of posts : 423
Mig33 ID: : jesnita
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:16 pm

i dont wana it coz now a days i am very lil come to chatroom and neva care about multi kicker, slanger and abuser

**enjoying private chat**

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://riswan08.peperonity.com
gasolina12

gasolina12

Female
Number of posts : 20
Mig33 ID: : gasolina12 and perauand_bejadh
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:24 pm

YeZ I wAnt Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/gasolina
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:26 pm

I absolutely agree with your idea shunno! we want all mig33 users know that there's someone who could help us from abuser, slanger, kicker.etc...it's a great idea bro!
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:37 pm

yes i want this menu in my list..sometimes i enter room i found flooder and abuser, i cn report it directly to the admin who is online.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:41 am

Great idea shuno Razz based on my experienced i was abused so worstly before even until now i dont know where im going to ask for help my friends who are multi still cant do. Anyway keep it up and praying there will be action for this.I dont want that what happened to me will happen to the others.If i can tell u how miserable,how my life affected Sad keep it up Smile sunny start your day with a smile Smile God bless you sunny
Back to top Go down
Genie_in.a_bottle
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
Genie_in.a_bottle

Female
Number of posts : 626
Mig33 ID: : Genie_in.a_bottle
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:06 am

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
Great idea shuno Razz based on my experienced i was abused so worstly before even until now i dont know where im going to ask for help my friends who are multi still cant do. Anyway keep it up and praying there will be action for this.I dont want that what happened to me will happen to the others.If i can tell u how miserable,how my life affected Sad keep it up Smile sunny start your day with a smile Smile God bless you sunny

you can ask me to help you luzel laugh i ll handle all rabel for you sis lol!
Back to top Go down
Genie_in.a_bottle
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
Genie_in.a_bottle

Female
Number of posts : 626
Mig33 ID: : Genie_in.a_bottle

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:13 am

Anyone can tell me wher's admin room? confused Very Happy anyways good idea shuno i agree with you,keep sharing your ideas with us cheers
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:21 pm

Genie_in.a_bottle wrote:
Anyone can tell me wher's admin room? confused Very Happy anyways good idea shuno i agree with you,keep sharing your ideas with us cheers
there was admin room before but can't be used anymore coz multi kickers and flooders made that room as play ground.
better get all the name of admins to your contact list.

anyway, tha is a very good idea shunno bro, if there is an option like that then it's easy to find admins who are online.

keep sharing your ideas bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:55 pm

ya i think there shuld be a list of admins in the options menu... this will be a very gud help for new users who are nt familiar wid our 54 rum admins....hope we will have a list soon...
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:07 pm

jesnita wrote:
i dont wana it coz now a days i am very lil come to chatroom and neva care about multi kicker, slanger and abuser

I love you

Ouw thats good I love you but i like room chat most and i hate group chat. Injoy pvt chat Wink
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
rahber

rahber

Male
Number of posts : 187
Mig33 ID: : death-desire
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:34 pm

i just want it , forgot the reason y i want it scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33pak.com
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:00 pm

ive heard this idea...Bt migteam dnt create it yet.Til nw Do you want admin list in menu option? Cry2
Back to top Go down
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:01 pm

ive heard this idea...Bt migteam doesnt create it yet.Til nw Do you want admin list in menu option? Cry2
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:34 pm

your idea is good for only very innocent users Shunno bro. . . .

BUT. . . .

it could be very destructive and disturbing for admins and admins will not read any PVT after few days.

i am telling you how-

admins never accept add of any well known FLOODER , ABUSER or MULTI KICKER.
if those trouble makers are kicked by any admin they will start to disturb that admin with his different ids.
cause he has easy option on his list to catch that admin.

admins will become bore after few days and will stop to read any PVT.

then users like us who always ask help from admins on normal users request, we will also be unable to ask help from admins as they stopped checking PVTs. . . .
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:18 pm

I think Everybody wants admin list on their contact list, even me too want but as pink and golden wrote up.. abusers can disturb admin easily. They will get the admin on their list so they can easily invite them in group chat. Can flood them to their private. They can make admin hang on their private.
Thinking about safety of all admin mig33 should not add the admin list with our contact list.
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:31 am

jesnita wrote:

I love you
you care for yourself only Crying or Very sad anyway i agree with you.shunno Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want admin list in menu option?   Do you want admin list in menu option? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1