www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"call admin" option in menu?

Go down 
+7
Mysterygirl80
Nilufar_nilu
Jame1
golden_soul_
butterfly
happy
paranoid.devil
11 posters
AuthorMessage
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

"call admin" option in menu? Empty
PostSubject: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:56 pm

what do you think if mig33 add "call admin" option in chat room menu? user can contact admin when there's troublemaker in chat room. The message then will be sent to all online admin. I think it will help user and admin. User don't need to add admin id in their contact list,and it can also prevent admin from being groupchat victim???

"call admin" option in menu? Menu
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:42 pm

great idea bro but don't know mig33 team will listen or not.
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:01 pm

nice idea.. paranoid.its easy for us to contact admin in case there is troble maker in room..they can stay in offline mode but can receive the message when you need them..but how many mesages they will recive in matter of minutes, they will also get confused in which room they have to go first..and maybe the tendency is they might flock in same rooms.. Razz imagine 10 admins in one room.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:05 pm

happy wrote:

great idea bro but don't know mig33 team will listen or not.
it seems mr. happy has lost his confidence to mig33 team now Very Happy well, actually i have the same feeling with you... there are so many great idea have been discussed in every forum to make mig33 better... but mig33 staff will never listen it Razz so what are we doing in here??? Very Happy

butterfly wrote:

but how many mesages they will recive in matter of minutes
I think that's the same condition happening today... admin got hundred pvt from user whenever they're OL. but hey, they are mig33 facility aren't they? and they have accepted the consequence of being admin.
I think if their reason appearing offline nowadays cause they tired getting so many pvt,that's ridiculous...

butterfly wrote:

they will also get confused in which room they have to go first
the first message they received ofcourse. but that's up to admin to decide... we're just user Very Happy Lol
butterfly wrote:

and maybe the tendency is they might flock in same rooms
lol. so what if that happened? Very Happy well,they can chat in that room or get out from there to help other room Smile
butterfly wrote:

imagine 10 admins in one room..Very Happy
we have that many number of admins??? oh sorry,but in my list only 3 admins ever appearing online in the same time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:39 pm

nice idea Devil

but there are some negative affects :

if an admin kicks a multy kicker, he will disturb that admin from his many ids.and will misguide that admin as he can easily find that admin from his list.

and at a time there could be over thousand of PVTs to an admin from thousand users,asking help in different rooms.

and also some bad users will disturb admins by asking help in a room where there is no trouble.

after few days admins will start to avoid PVTs and no one will be able to get services from an admin.

Last edited by golden_soul_ on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:22 pm

nice points golden bro. maybe that's why mig33 team not adding the admin list with our contact list.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Its a pretty nice idea and it will be helpful. But there is also problem in this idea as goldy bro tell us. I agree with both of you.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Nilufar_nilu

Female
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : Nilufar_nilu
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:05 pm

Hello all nilufar nilu is saying something rock:
yeah thats great idea lets email this idea to contact@mig33.Com now
weee weee
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:10 pm

golden_soul_ wrote:

if an admin kicks a multy kicker, he will disturb that admin from his many ids.and will misguide that admin as he can easily find that admin from his list.
remember that nowadays there are only few multikickers using mobile phone or sjboy to kick. almost all of 'em using illegal software with PC. and there's no "menu" option in that software. user who uses this software can't do private chat.
golden_soul_ wrote:

and at a time there could be over thousand of PVTs to an admin from thousand users,asking help in different rooms.
so what do you want? admins are for all mig33 user, not only for specific user or they who know admin personally. that's the consequence of admin and job of admin. to help all user.

golden_soul_ wrote:

and also some bad users will disturb admins by asking help in a room where there is no trouble.
lol. they can do that even that "call admin" option hasn't been installed. Smile

golden_soul_ wrote:

after few days admins will start to avoid PVTs and no one will be able to get services from an admin.
it's happening now. no need to wait. almost every admin setting offline presence Very Happy and if user want to get help from admin, they have to knock admin pvt one by one lol!
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:50 am

as i read all your replies my beloved friends.Theres an option that might be right and also wrong.But in this case adding a call menu option.Could be nice idea.But how it will be happened if the mig33 team knows the side effects for it.It would be neccessary to have it or not.Because as what ive observed nowadays some of the admins are in offline status.How can we detect that they are available?Well in other hand we cant blame admins why they hides,maybe of many ghost groups chats.Mig team knows whats the best for all the users.But from today many softwares are been discovered and multis and flooders are making fun using it in chatrooms,even admins cant tolerate and handle it. silent keep it up
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:49 am

thix idea looked juxt ok to me cux it wax discuxxed earlier and wax rejekted cux of many problemx,many thingx have been tested but lixten bro,no matter wheather they send pm to admin or any thng,if that admin wanna help u he wil come to rum even if u say him once and if he dnt wanna come then u guyx kan juxt keep dreaming. And do what u kan but he wil nt come and they have many excuxes ax awl of ux know
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:48 pm

nyc idea....keep sharing
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
sajith.xp.pk

sajith.xp.pk

Male
Number of posts : 93
Mig33 ID: : Sajith.xp.pk
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:26 pm

paranoid.devil wrote:
golden_soul_ wrote:

remember that nowadays there are only few multikickers using mobile phone or sjboy to kick. almost all of 'em using illegal software with PC. and there's no "menu" option in that software. user who uses this software can't do private chat.

lol. All softwares making by humans.. Not coming from sky.. If anyone wanna make a kicking tool, he know only data packet of send to the mig33 from his pc... Then, every tool creators can make that option easy when come that option to mig33..

paranoid.devil wrote:
golden_soul_ wrote:

so what do you want? admins are for all mig33 user, not only for specific user or they who know admin personally. that's the consequence of admin and job of admin. to help all user.
well.. devil bro, you thinking "Admins are for mig33 users...." NO. admins are not mig33 users's servants.. They also humans and they are not automatic robotics..... What are you thinking 1000+ users came to private to you same time........

paranoid.devil wrote:
golden_soul_ wrote:

it's happening now. no need to wait. almost every admin setting offline presence Very Happy and if user want to get help from admin, they have to knock admin pvt one by one lol!

Why do you thinking like a small child??? :S:S:S
I said before admins are not automatic robotics.. Mig33 team not giving any payments to them for their admin job and more admins doing their jobs nicely...
admins can enter to chat rooms invisibly and they logon offline mood thats why...

I don't agree with this idea....
Anyway thank you fro sharing your ideas in this forum..
keep it up. bom

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bdboy33

Male
Number of posts : 265
Mig33 ID: : Bdboy33
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Nyc idea. Bt there also hav sum few prblms. In every step u hav 2 faced lots of many prblms bt if u cn overcum ths prblm u wil b prosper in lyf. Their wil b no gud step where prblms wil nt cum! Bt 4 ths reasn if every1 start avoid gud step then world wil be finishd. So we hav 2 overcum al prblm. I thnk its a grt idea 'call admin' option
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:11 am

yeah bd bro i agree with u...keep sharing
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "call admin" option in menu?   "call admin" option in menu? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"call admin" option in menu?
Page 1 of 1