www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted

Go down 
+12
iron_storm
Jame1
golden_soul_
magic_cupid
r.k.arif
Bdboy33
happy
butterfly
Mysterygirl80
pilaniya
pink-jasmine
dido101
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted Empty
PostSubject: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:29 am

Hello,

well guys unfortunately, migstuff has demoted the egyption admin ''fanta.fofo''

I dont know the exact reason behind this, but she told me about that demoted. But it might sharing password problem.

Anyway i wish u the best of luck fanta, u had been such a great admin and user. we loved u and we still Sad
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:35 am

Oh that is sad news confused
The last time i saw her is in Uk room. She kicked a mig user by mistake and also Vinay there to help of finding her for mistaken kicked.

Anyway Best of Luck sis Smile
Back to top Go down
pilaniya

pilaniya

Male
Number of posts : 71
Mig33 ID: : pilaniya
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:19 am

owh very sad news bro dildo.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:37 am

why nowadays many admins got demoted? confused whatever the good reasons behind your works will be remembered by your friends.And best of luck @fanta I love you
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:33 pm

the reason behind her demotion is that she was selling
her admin id and migstaff caught her in the act..
Good business admin.. Smile anyway thanks for the contribution.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:39 pm

thanks for the news bro. fanta demoted because mig33 staff got in her log that she was selling her id.
Back to top Go down
Bdboy33

Male
Number of posts : 265
Mig33 ID: : Bdboy33
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:50 pm

How sad news it is. I think mig staff doing the ryt job. She sell her id thays y she got demotd. Mig never demotd innocent admin. She do fault nd its her punishment. Great job mig33
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:53 pm

she sell her admin id Shocked for what?Is she dreaming or nuts No is she that poor?
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Realy shame fanta! Thnx to mig33 4 their great job...
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:42 pm

that is really sad news for me, as i ever know sist fanta also kind of good admin.
anyway that is her falut, thx for sharing bro and wish she have a nice furture Wink
Back to top Go down
Bdboy33

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:01 pm

Nw mig admins also start busniess. What a shame. Anyways thnx mig33 4 their ryt dission.
<>-<> =======================================<>-<>
Life can be hard and not always fun. But as night brings dark, morning brings sun. When life gets tough and no one seems to care give me a call because i'll always be there !!!
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:45 pm

Just watch what pc-gan mam has said about the matter :

pc-gan wrote:
She was selling her admin ID (as per the chatlogs)

once admins were the idols of normal users,but now a days admins are creating dark spots on admin rank.

and they have no right to remain as an admin who does not respect the rank and cant control their powers.

Best of luck fanta.fofo for your real life. . . .
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:18 pm

if that so how we will
respect this kind of admin?
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:19 pm

let me share you something

Quote :
our sister got demoted
shame!!
do you all know the reason?
i know the reason
once again (westlife0007 who has kicked her in the room)
you tell me admin kick admin,but how?
i tell you: yes,that's what was happened ladies and gentlemen!!
shame to mig33 staffs
staffs are helping the corrupted admin.why???
and they demoted our sister

the story is:

westlife0007 who has sold his id to some-one for 870 egp pound (like 165 dollar)
she just has recived a credit not sold her id
westlife0007 kicked her in the room
you can ask her if i'm really lying to you
galhoum who helped westlife0007 to demote fanta.fofo
AND she told the truth that she recived a credit from a standard user
she swore to me that she didn't buy her admin id
you can see the id westlife0007 now
there are two persons using the id westlife0007
the owner of west,and the jupiter!!!!!!!!!
please if you want to know more
then private me at nos-speed

very strange, i have been chatting to alot of egyptians in mig33 about fanto.fofo's demotion, all of them are really sad, well a summary of what i collected is that fanta.fofo's chatlog is in arabic, and since long ago fanto.fofo and westlife009 are enemies as we can see in the snaps in mig33fans forum, because she stand for her rights and spoke against westilfe, now pc-gan wanted to check her logs, remember its in arabic, and she asked westlife009 to translate it, that that corrupted man lied to pc-gan and and made up a story, about she sell her id blah blah blah and she was demoted.
I personally know fanta.fofo, she is very religious and dnt lie. she never shared her password, i am speaking with her at the moment, she said that her fried transfered some credit to her and pc-gan or whoever taught she is sharing her id and being paid. Or atleast that is what westlife told her.
pc-gan said that she want to stop the corruption but is one minded, the admins who should be demoted are still there, i dont know if westlife is giving her money not to be demoted or whatever, only God knows.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:30 pm

Wow what a news.only god knws the reality.tnx 4 information magic bro
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:16 pm

yes she has been demoted i talk with her but she said something strange and unexpected words that i can tell you without her permission because she tell some hard true about one of admin and she is upset about her demotion. thanks for the contribution for mig33 fanta.fofo god bless ya
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:02 am

bro jame i have talk to sist fanto, she said that she didnt sell her id just her friend transfer her some credit, just transfer creadit it mean that selling id........and one more think pc-gan mum don really know the true coz she just give other to translate for her so it must be not fair if that one don really like sist fanto.....

anyway as my wish i hope that pc-gan mum will think again about this thing coz i and also many chatter don want to lose good admin like her and some bad admin still be peace. how can that come ??? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bdboy33

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:26 am

If magic bro is ryt thn i thnk pc-gan mum shld gv her a chance. Coz she a very gud admin.
<>-<> ====================================<>-<>
Life can be hard and not always fun. But as night brings dark, morning brings sun. When life gets tough and no one seems to care give me a call because i'll always be there !!!
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:58 pm

I really salute mig team for their wise decision Very Happy That gal was about to sell her admin id lol,its in fact more severe than misuse of admin power Neutral, anyways fanta very best of luck for your upcoming days Sad
Back to top Go down
Restless_flame

Restless_flame

Male
Number of posts : 282
Mig33 ID: : Restless_flame
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:13 pm

thanx for informing us dido bro . . . its really sad news well good luck fofo sis for your future . best regards I love you
Back to top Go down
Bdboy33

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:19 pm

Itz a v shockd new. A admin done busness by sellng her id. It v shockd. She jst pay for hr fault.
<>-<> ====================================<>-<>
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:08 pm

sorry for fofo...thnx for info
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:55 pm

bro bd ! sist fanto doesn't sell her id. her friend just transfer her some credit. i really belive in her coz she very honest. Wink
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:46 am

iron_storm wrote:
I really salute mig team for their wise decision Very Happy That gal was about to sell her admin id lol,its in fact more severe than misuse of admin power Neutral, anyways fanta very best of luck for your upcoming days Sad
Duh !! How did u know about that !! And Her chatlog is in arabic, and she hasnt misused her adminship at all, we were watchin her in rooms, she were more than perfect..i think she got trapped into a dirty game ,, are good ppl are go and the bad remainning
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:03 am

we cant judge her right now..her chatlogs was in arabic and was translated by westlife..an egyptian admin..what if he lied to migstaff..and played a foul play against fanta.some personal grudges between them he can possibly lied to migstaff..never heard of any complaints against fanta i think shes doing well as per adminship is concern..migstaff has taken an abrupt action without asking a 2nd opinion to translate the chatlogs.they must re-consider to open her chatlogs again and hire an official tranlator to whom they can trust..they are gaining a lot of money from mig..they should hire a translator. Smile

Last edited by butterfly on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted   Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanto.fofo the admin has been demoted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next