www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!

Go down 
+9
rado4u
Restless_flame
Jame1
Bdboy33
pink-jasmine
r.k.arif
golden_soul_
happy
trojan.exe
13 posters
AuthorMessage
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:32 am

joemac wrote:
Investigation on westlife0007 has been completed. We are relieving him from the position. We regret that the action has been prolonged
and would like to extend our sincere apology to those affected.

We know that the current system is no where near perfection but we are trying our best to maintain the peace in chatrooms. This would be significantly noticed in the latest version.

On top of that, we are currently working on a more effective complaint system so that we can better manage this.

If there is any further queries,please do not hesitate to private message me.

Regards,

joemac
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:42 am

at last mig33 team finished their long investigation and all the users who complained against him were right. hope all the corrupted admins will be out of mig33 soon. thanks for the news bro.
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:49 pm

It is expected that if an admin does unexpected things or misuses his/her power will be demoted.

westlife did many wrong things,and there are many complaints against him,mig team have found those complaints true.

I appreciate good works of mig team,hope they will make mig a peaceful place and best for chatting.

But best of luck to Westlife for his real life.
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:44 pm

Tnx 4 the news bro....Wish all corrupt admin wil b demoted lyk that
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Best of luck Westlife Smile

And thanks to mig team that promptly action for those corruption admins
Wink
Back to top Go down
Bdboy33

Male
Number of posts : 265
Mig33 ID: : Bdboy33
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Great dission mig33. They done nyc job. All corrupt admin shold be kickd out frm mig33 lyk ths
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:57 pm

well once again a good decition by mig33 but little late but once again mig33 proff that they really care their users of mig33. all the best to westlife.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Restless_flame

Restless_flame

Male
Number of posts : 282
Mig33 ID: : Restless_flame
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:59 pm

thanx for informing us torjan bro. . . best of luck westlife0007
thanx.
Back to top Go down
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:49 am

lol,it wont have any impact on him,he gonna use galhaum's id
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:12 am

Exactly what i raised the first time when he was about to be investigated.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:28 am

theres always jugdement and justice whatever our deeds we made! And to westlife God bless Smile
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:55 am

finally hes demoted but no worries in his side he have his reserve admin id galhoum.. geek still corruption will continue..lets wait and see...lol
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:28 am

again admin demoted...best of luck Westlife0007...
thanx for news trojan smile
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:01 am

take a look to this topic published by westlife :
westlife0007 wrote:
hello every body,,,
here i am the "creminal" as you all guys said about me you all accused me with lots of things and all of you became 100% sure that i did all of it without even thinking to ask me about anything of it ,,,
lets sort what i was accused with from all of u guys ,,,
1- i sold my nickname and ur angel fanta.fofo posted some snaps make you all guys believe it.
2- i took credit from one user called smoke.1986 for my mig33 id nickname
3- abuse and slang with my nickname and say bla bla bla as was shown in the snaps which was posted somewhere we all know about it

so please all keep calling me creminal till i finish all what i wanna to say then tell me how do i look like now ! ok promis ur self u gonna say the truth,,,

let me start from the end to the first i will speak about the 3rd point first ,,,

guys please look at this it was before my "relieve" with some days ,,

it gonna [size=150]SHUT UP [/size] any one wanna make anyone talk about my chat logs or my performance in the chat rooms look at those

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 124va55
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 2vmg3kh
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 14u803a

i think now anyone told a letter about my chat logs now have [size=200]SHUT HIS MOUTH UP[/size]

then laugh and see what spidey requested from me
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 161gh8x
he wanna me hide the truth and make everybody slang on me instead of slanging on them ! "" SORRY SPIDEY BRO I DONT ACCEPT TO BE PUNISHMENTED FOR OTHERS MISTAKES""

[size=200]I THINK NOW THE 3RD POINT OF THE COMPLAINTS IS CLOSED WITH CLEAR PROOF [/size]

now lets see the 2ND complaint what it was,,,
it was about "smoke.1986" or somebody knows him by his real name " jamil alyasinee "
first let me tell you everybody who is jamil ,,,
he is a hacker who hacked some of our admins about 9 months ago by fooling them with black e mails and other ways to get their password and he succeeded in hacking about 5 or 6 of our admins by that trick like " adil_mahmud , nushwa , tanto_22 and more... " remember that was 9 MONTHS ago,,,
at that time we all was angry from that guy and what he did for our admins,,
after he did that he talked alot with me and became my friend " in his thinking i never accept such guys as friends ! " then he told me he wanna use my admin id for one month for some money which actually was cents not a money after he told me that i went to our mig33 staff member " joemac " and i told him about what happen he laughed i told him what about fooling him as he fooled our admins i can take those cents from him then give him nothing he laughed and told me " OK DO IT " and he told also " FOOL HIM AND TELL HIM MY ID FOR 1000 USD " so i did so as he told me and fooled that stupid hacker who hacked my friends and we made revenge for mig33 that was about " 9 MONTHS AGO " i know now after you read those the first word you gonna say you are lair west haha i am sure you already said it but just wait and check this,,
you know what i will show you ? i'm gonna show you my chat logs with our HONORABLE MIG33 STAFF MEMBER JOEMAC about this matter :lol for the bad luck at the moment i only have the chat logs when we talk about this matter after demoting of the thief fanta.fofo sure joe was wanna deny it but just wait i've got those on my laptop and the chat logs which was 9 months ago on my pc " my pc need new power supply i will fix it and post the chat logs of the full matter when i fix it asap" just see this guys...
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 1zdaphf
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 15ilgo
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 28mct2b
we all saw he said it was a joke ok lets say it was a joke if joe didnt accept me to do that with smoke will he joke with me by this way and by saying this "his id for 1000 usd " ?? sure no so this is clear proof that joe asked me for that and said to me his nick for 1000 usd till i get the full chat log which was from more than " 9 MONTHS AGO "
also know that was after fanta.fofo demoted and joe wanted to deny about it
see those snaps while i noticed joe i've my chat logs with him about this matter what was the reaction

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 2ij17y8
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! Flfr5e

after i said that to him see what he said after i told him i will send to you when i go home

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! O5yy6v

it deserve laughing at it guys isn't it ? :lol mig33 staff allow me to do something and at end i became the creminal and me the one who pay for their mistakes .

i think now the second compaint against me about the matter of smoke is clear now and i am not the guilty in it all with proofs as you all saw
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:26 am

westlife0007 wrote:
now lets go to the first point,,,
you remember what it was about ? if you don't here i retype it for you Smile
1- i sold my nickname and ur angel fanta.fofo posted some snaps make you all guys believe it.
we all saw the snaps of transfereing credit which the kind angel posted in some mig33 forums and everybody started to slang on me and all believed it ,,,
let me say about all what happened between me and fanta.fofo to make it clear to everybody here ,,,

fanta.fofo is one of my first friends in mig33 near about 2 years ago she is 30 years old female from egypt i used to deal with her as my elder sister and she was very close to me and after i became mig33 admin i recommended her to take adminship and she did took it and at the last month galhoum was one of the most recommended guys from egypt to became mig33 administrator i found fanta changed with me and i didn't understand whats going on but i moved on i dont know what the problems happenin in her life maybe so i moved on, when galhoum became administrator he told me he wanna start his job with faith and he wont hide anything on mig33 and told me about a matter and he wanted to take my decision about it,
that matter was that he have a proof on fanta.fofo " STOLE FIVE HUNDEREDS US DOLLARS FROM ONE GUY FOR HER MIG33 ADMIN ID 500$ " I was very surprised to hear that i asked him for the proofs he gave proofs to me about it and how it happened i told him to inform mig33 staff about it with the proofs he did and sent the mail that was after about " ONE MONTH " of getting his adminship after he informed mig33 staff fanta.fofo started to say about galhoum he was a multi kicker and slanger before and bla bla as we heard and that after getting his admin ship with about ONE MONTH how funny :lol she remembered that about him after one month of getting his status :lol sure she lie about that and when she knew i supported the proofs which i saw with galhoum and that guy who she fraud him gave us more proofs and i supported the truth we all saw fanta.fofo say about me i " sell my nickname " and said about " smoke.1986 " issue which was 9 months ago as i cleared it to you all guys ,,,
then fanta.fofo posted snaps about transfering credit to my second id " osgogo2 " without clearing who did those transferes she just showed credit transfered :smack
why you didn't show us where those credits are transfered from fanta.fofo ? hahaha
she wont answer sure let me guys show you how bad is this girl and how she deal with the person who respected her as his big sister for all that time see how she kicked the hand which helped her with all the joelousty in this world ,,,
first let me show you guys the snaps which fanta fofo posted on me with credit transfere ....

see those qoute by the angel fanta.fofo,,

Kesara wrote:

osgogo2<<< spy id=westlife0007
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! T_Screenshot0m_fee020d
itsnt enough to demote west???????
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! F_Screenshot0m_f13fc7d
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! T_Screenshot0m_1074b10
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! F_Screenshot0m_9c38438
itsnt enough to demote west??????
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! T_Screenshot0m_cb1c590
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! T_Screenshot0m_0702e23
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! F_kalybidwestm_97d7b43
please add number 2 before this mobile number and invit it,u wii find id kallymeraaa who bought id westlife0007
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! T_Screenshot0m_aa78144

we all saw the angel fanta.fofo post ? concentrate in the date of transfere and i am gonna show you all something ,,,
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! Egbali
see the first snap of her credit transfere

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 10day3b
see the third snap of credit transfere

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 2re3xgk
see the last snap of her snaps of transfering

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 314556g
see this too

who are magy19 and who is kesara ? aren't those your mig33 nicknames the angel fanta.fofo ? is not those enough for demote me how ? i buy credit from you then u show the transfere credit which i bought it then you wanna use it as a fake proof on me ?
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:43 am

westlife0007 wrote:

guys what do you say about that girl ? that bad girl she really more than bad
fanta.fofo wanna tell you one thing you know if i found a DOG in the street and i gave him somthing to eat he will park at me whenever he see me but shame on you the DOG is better than such dirty human like you

guys i think i finished all the enquires about me and i made it clear to you all and i am not guilty if there are a person guilty he is joemac and spidey and pc-gan they punishment me for their mistakes and they relieved me for their reputation in mig33fans forum ,,,

all what i can say is shame on you guys i am not ready to be silent anymore i told everything and if anyone of mig stuff have a face to come and reply come and i am sure they wont come here and reply they will cry when they see it cause they are the guilty and at last punishmet me for their mistakes and see this again

it gonna [size=150]SHUT UP [/size] any one wanna make anyone talk about my chat logs or my performance in the chat rooms look at those

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 124va55
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 2vmg3kh
Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 14u803a

i think now anyone told a letter about me now MUST [size=200]SHUT HIS MOUTH UP[/size]
[size=200]i still creminal ? pls answer me [/size]

seeeee this also it's the truth too
it's said by tareq263 read it if u didnt yet
Tareq263 wrote:

Hello all, assalamualaikum .Last few days, here on our forum there are some topic about mig33 staff corruptions are successfully attracted notice of normal users & admin too. But still now no mig33 staff replied on it but I hope they will come soon to clear about their possession . Today I want tell you some more new information about mig33 staff corruption. While I was an admin, I had no right to say anything about it. But now I m feeling free & can say my feelings & opinion & about their corrupt too.1st My question to PC-GAN who handle maximum staff of mig33 who related to admin & users interest & related to customer care on asia region. Pc-gan , could you please tell us , “IF ANY USER GOT BANNED FOR 3 TIMES, HE COUNTED AS PERMANENT BANNED IN SERVER & HE EVER- NEVER UN-BAN AGAIN.! BUT HOW ITS POSSIBLE, A PERMANENT BANNED USERS BECOME AN ADMIN & SPECIALLY ON REQUEST ?” Let me clear. I am talking about ever-after who got banned 3 times by mig33 admin but he became an admin on your loving staff sspidey request / recommendation & sspidey Un-banned him !!!2nd . About shajib_hasan. Although he is my close friend, but I don’t have barred to say anything about the truth. My friend shajib also got banned 3 times & also banned from chat room cause of wrong kick . But, sspidey un-banned him . So, is it not clear that, mig33 staff can brake/cross the rules & adhere of mig33 & we normal user & admin are only bound to follow it..!!! 3rd. superman_a who re-known as a cloner of users ID in chat room, He got banned more then 3 time but sspidey un-banned him ! who requested him to un-banned him ? & why the superman_a un-banned ??? in which interest made him to un-banned to a such a dangerous user superman_a ? its still mysterious to us.!!!4th . Didn’t you take a partial possession to fans forum & its users, against this forum users ? & you announced us as a GANG which specially used in bad mean & you still have doubt about us & this forum user.
say we are a peace loving community members, not any bad gangs or gangsters. Do you have any evidence we disturb other users?
. we know manoastalavista & funkynat is very close & good friends of sspidey and sspidey as very close to you. . & i also know that sspidey always tried to make smile on his friends lips, though they were misguided you against this forum users & specially against BD admin & about me too . dear pc gan, we respect you & all BD user hearty respect you. You are guardian of all users & admin . that’s why we always expected the right decision from you. & your 1 wrong decision can destroy any users life on mig33 . I hope you understand my point. Recently your some wrong statements made us confuse about you. You should remember, a human always can do mistake. But other , who act as guardian, he/she should correction by his/her mercy & love & give them chance. We created a family but its in the door of destroy & its only because of your loving staff spidey. I didn’t recommended al-somali to you or to mig33 any staff . did I ? but you give comments that snaps are right but dont clear that whether its againts rule to help bad user makes a good user by help?did i take anything?if i am bad then how multi softwear maker now our admin?which i knew every admin selected by you.then whats its shows?i was admin since 2yrs then now a days how dramatacilly i change by some forum users comments?its my fault who insult me personally?or its my fault that i am keep quit that mig team knows the truth?you did totally wrong decision mam,you demoted 3 bd admins for this reason at a same time.i accept, we have some fault. our admin did wrong. misused power even we were bad but why 3 bd admin for this reason? you can demoted every1 1 by 1.but you just shows 1 side decision just try to happy some forum members who are best friend of sspidey?!!is it our fault they insulting us and we kick them? thank you for your misunderstood. Your this misunderstood opened my eyes that why we waste our valuable time for mig33adminship and trying to make peace
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:57 am

westlife0007 wrote:
tareq263 wrote:
in the chat room its totally bogus boo.because here you shown your business minded insteat of our selfhelp?abt riz 1st you recommended to riz_sydney as an admin who were well known multikicker and slanger no need to show his ids serial & after his 1st times demotion you brought him back & tried to bring him back too .2nd time he got demoted because you dont like him.try to remember your words to me.so 2nd time he got demoted by yourself.your loving staff broke the rules un-banned ever-after & you made him admin & when he got demoted for misbehaving with staff,whos ids was already 3 times banned.how it possible 3times banned id=admin?which i know admin must be needs clean chat and no admins kick.whatever it was banned by mistake or what.but how 3times permanent banned id unbaned?is this things not againts the rules? who tried to bring him back. Is’nt corruption? In my view,& also requseted to you, to think again before taking hard decision against them.its totally injustice decision,you could suspense them for some days, or month for this reason but not demoted.suspenssion could make correction their activities.if not then you demoted 1by 1.its makes peace.but now? fighting and fighting insteat of peace.reason= you didi.i know nothing will happen for this post.thats all

SHAME ON MIG STAFF FAKE MIG STAFF RELIEVE ME FOR THEIR FAVOR TO MAKE ME INFRONT OF EVERYBODY THE MISTAKED ONE MAKE THEMSELF INFRONT OF ALL JUST PEICE MAKERS
[size=200] LETS SAY THE TRUTH
MIG33 STAFF YOU SUXX !! [/size]

[size=200]PLEASE ANY ONE SEE IT NOT POSTED IN ONE FORUM TAKE IT AND POST IN HIS FORUM DONT HIDE THE TRUTH I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT IN ALL FORUMS[/size]

-- Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:09 pm --

i am relieved cause i was THE LAST MAGA STANDING AND I AM HONORED TO LEAVE THIS GROUP OF CHEATERS

-- Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 pm --

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! 161gh8x

ok spidey i wont be Very Happy i just said what i keept secret all tthat time bro

-- Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:28 pm --

and dont worry spidey i'll keep what between us secrets Wink till the time come Very Happy

-- Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:34 pm --

and also dont forget the angel their lair bad girl fanta fofo in your replies guys i end my mission

-- Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:36 pm --

IMAGE REMOVED.
dido101 wrote:
HERE AS A BIG BOY IN kINDERGARTEN, he did edit fanta's photos, he put 'hat' and 'moustache' for her

hehehe really seems angel Very Happy but angel of heaven Wink lair thief bad girl what else

-- Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:44 pm --

[size=200]FOR PC GAN MAGA ARE NOT A GANG

YOU ARE THE REAL GANG YOU THE GANGSTER [/size]

-- Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:46 pm --

[size=200]now i realised that i wasted my time in mig33 with those fake and fake AND FAKE PEOPLE CALLED STAFF YOU SUX ALL I POSTED THE TRUTH SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE TO REPLY HERE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY [/size]

-- Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:50 pm --

[size=200] SEND E MAILS TO CRAZYGRAPE TO MAKE HIM COME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENIN IN HIS COMPANNY WITH THOSE GANGSTER STAFF I WILL CALL HIM ON HIS PHONE AND EVERYBODY MAIL HIM AND TELL HIM TO SEE WHAT HAPPENING SEE THE SUX PEOPLE HOW THEY RULE HIS COMPANY AND MAKE US THE INNOCENTS GUILTY SHAME ON YOU ALL [/size]

what we can say !! Except clapping with our hands and saying bravo admins, bravo migstaff for our honourables admins that u have chosen to be admins ! What a shame! This drity admin game is So shameful. Huh ! And we are blaming the multi kickers and slangers !
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:07 am

wow dido bro great job
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!   Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt Admin Westlife0007 demoted!!!
Page 1 of 1