www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM

Go down 
+2
magic_cupid
smooth_criminal_81
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smooth_criminal_81

smooth_criminal_81

Male
Number of posts : 6
Mig33 ID: : smooth_criminal_81
Registration date : 2008-09-23

UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM Empty
PostSubject: UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM   UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:16 am

[/b][i] hai friends,

couple of days so many admins are coming to india tamilnadu chat room. its a quite chat room but the problem is demoted admin nokia-5280 and his friend moonty250. those ppls r only enemy for india tamilnadu chatters... and also they abusing many chatters... last two days ADMIN PINK2_CUTE KICKING innocent .so many innoceDSC00962-1.jpg[/img]nt chatters id got room banned........... lol! [img].jpg[img]

Last edited by smooth_criminal_81 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM   UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:52 pm

hmmm got some wrong code moderator please edit his text.

anyway by my point i don know what happen at that time, at this screen i saw bro phenom_ so please let him to implove more. as i know admin Pink2 cute is the new admin so she is trying to make it better for moderate the room. that just few snap so we cant judge that is she really kick innocent user or not.
please give us more information I love you
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM   UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:55 pm

in this snapshots we can't see the reasons for kicking. Bro please post some more snapshots. what was the users doing before pinks kick.
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM   UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:38 pm

Yes we are not clear about the topic as some error occured.
so i am not going against anyone now.

India tamilnadu room is one of the most popular rooms in mig,and also its always attacked by troupble makers as far i know.
Constanz29 was regular there to moderate the room,now no admin is familiar to Tamil language,so its very tough to moderate the room by admins of other countries.So wrong kick could be a common thing there.

Too avoid this problem,and to save that popular room,mig team should take some admins who knows Tamilnadu language and will moderate Tamil rooms.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM   UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:52 pm

india tamilnadu room is always full with multi kicker and slanger so when ever admin go to that room than they kick them and many times they kick some innocent user by misstakenly. and if they kickt them wrongly than they apologies with them.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM   UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:52 pm

when multikick slang will stop that prblm will be solve automaticly
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM   UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNWANTED KICKS IN INDIA TAMILNADU CHAT ROOM
Page 1 of 1