www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unwanted fake group chats

Go down 
+6
magic_cupid
happy
paranoid.devil
Mysterygirl80
Jame1
Phenom_
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Unwanted fake group chats Empty
PostSubject: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Hi,
Friends.

I want to discuss about some problems which we are facing almost everyday in mig....

1. Now a days when we login mig we face more than 250 blank group chats.
and its totally impossible to leave from those group chats.When we try to leave it says,
failed to leave group chat-unable to find group chat object
If we logout it takes more than 1 hour to login again.

2.There is another group chat which is used in room to make disconnect all the users.Here we face 3 different group chats with flood and abuse....if we leave from one, another one appears,
so the only way to survive is to logout ....

our mig33 admins are always facing these problems.
when they come online someone call them in a group chat and starts using abusive words
Group chat makers are not letting our admins to come online,

if it goes continuously then how they will moderate the room? who will kick abusers?

Well in my opinion problem could be solved if mig33team add "Group chat" enable/disable option in up coming mig33beta 4.0 version.

thats all i wanted to say.
please reply here if you have any suggestion to stop this unwanted disgusting Group chats.

Last edited by Phenom_ on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:29 pm

Yeah phena i am agree with you now a days we are facing this kinda problem too much untill mig33 solve this problem i get a idea that is we can use mig33 2.04 in my mobile it never get dc until you keep it silent/dont use. and this version do not get dc because of low facility so we mau use this 2.04 version.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:45 pm

pheny same here.But one of my friend show me that trick if specified.He use software unable everyone will got dc in chatrooms or either makes many groups flooding in our privates.The only hope is when mig33 team will solve it.Everyday many softwares discovered but why migteam didnt do anything to get rid out of this? confused
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:55 pm

if this problem ain't solved soon, many user will be afraid just to logging in to mig33 Neutral hope info frm adi bro is true, in next version it would be groupchat on/off option.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:25 am

yah bro its so irritating when any abuser invite us in group chat and flood continuously. hope mig33 will add the feature disable/enable group chat option in next version.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:32 am

im sure mig33 team making solutions thru this.And hope it will be implemented ASAP.
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:40 am

yeah that is horrible group chat they invite us automatic even i got dc and try to login again after login, i has been invite to group chat again. just one solution is logout and go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:40 am

yea thats true we are unable to leave the group, even one of my freind told me a trick throug which without any software you can create group and in mig and it will become unidentified object...
i know i cannot discuss that trick here,but anyway one such flooder is more powerful than 10 admins because his distruction capacity is very high...

even admins are helpless only mig team can give solution Embarassed
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:45 am

agree with you seema..group chats are very very irritating..once you are in group chats you cant leave..the only thing you can do is to leave your id and come with other id.keep sharing seema. Smile
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:36 pm

Finally those group chat problems are solved by mig team.

Now we all are safe from those fake group chats.

Thanks to mig team.

CHEERS
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted fake group chats   Unwanted fake group chats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted fake group chats
Page 1 of 1