www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat

Go down 
+6
Jame1
trojan.exe
arifdaya
rapper_eater
pink-jasmine
golden_soul_
10 posters
AuthorMessage
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat Empty
PostSubject: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:24 pm

if mig adds some new rules it would be helpful to reduce troubles of chat rooms :

1) to reduce flood : no one will be able to write same sentences(about 5 words) within 10 seconds.

2) to reduce multi kicking : starting a vote and supporting a vote both will cost credits.

3) to avoid group chats : mig can add an option, where someone will be able to use the option- enable or disable group chat.
if someone sets disable option then no one will be able
to invite him in a group chat.

it would be helpfull for admins to avoid unwanted group chats.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Good idea Soul Very Happy

Ok from my view of point the First is look fine.

But the second point i dont agree bec it is so cost to user. Even the supporter vote also cost Rolling Eyes , so no one want to support vote No

for the third point no need this option bec now aday admin/simple user can leave group chat if they dont like or just set id offline status .

How about other ???

Thanks for sharing idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rapper_eater
rapper_eater

Male
Number of posts : 45
Mig33 ID: : rapper_eater
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:44 pm

Not bad soul. Though some of the pointers can be considered difficult too. Other than that, it's all good cheers
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:32 am

Pink-jasmine you told that if any supporting vote costs credit then no one will support. . . .

its ok cause to kick a flooder or abuser there are many admins now including newly selected admins user kick is not necessary now a day. you have to sacrifice small things to get good things. . . .

you told that if anyone does not like group chat he can leave the group easily. . . .
but what about it - if any admin faces 10-20 group chats at a time. . . . so they often use offline. . . if they could disable group chats we could find them more and more online. . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
arifdaya

arifdaya

Male
Number of posts : 157
Mig33 ID: : arifdaya
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:52 am

golden_soul_ wrote:
if mig adds some new rules it would be helpful to reduce troubles of chat rooms :

3) to avoid group chats : mig can add an option, where someone will be able to use the option- enable or disable group chat.

its really cool idea... Smile hope i see this soon..
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:11 pm

Bro i think some of those ideas are great.

golden_soul_ wrote:
Pink-jasmine you told that if any supporting vote costs credit then no one will support. . . .

its ok cause to kick a flooder or abuser there are many admins now including newly selected admins user kick is not necessary now a day. you have to sacrifice small things to get good things. . . .

how many people on mig now actually do have credit? Not all of us have 50usernames or hundreds which we can turn to. I think the mig33 team would have made a mistake once more by implementing that method.
On the other hand also putting an even bigger strain on the current admins, you might say they are 'many' but they are not enough. Remember we are also millions of users, and they are not even 0.01% of our total. Be logical bro, lets not focus on ourselves only, admins are human too.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Nice thinking bro Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:35 pm

golden_soul_ wrote:

1) to reduce flood : no one will be able to write same sentences(about 5 words) within 10 seconds.

agree with your points bro.....you should also send your these ideas to mig33....

golden_soul_ wrote:
2) to reduce multi kicking :supporting a vote both will cost credits.

it will be a very good business for mig33 but m not agree with u in this point.....it will be very bad if it cost credits for supporting the votes.....no1 will kick the absuers if it happens...

by the way your ideas are awesome carry on my bro.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:49 am

What will you do if 10 of your friend enter in room within 10sec? you will not wc them?

What will you do if 10 user give you salam within 10sec? You will not answer them?
There're many things like that we need to write repeatedly that's why mig33 let you send same text repeatedly. And i think you forget about the old system of mig33 where the system was nobody could send same text twice within 5sec.
Mig33 now updated and its working good to stop flooding in rooms.

If everybody need money to kick a slanger how it could be a good idea to decrease abuse? It'll be helpful for the abusers to abuse more freely because nobody will kick for money.

Anyway bro.. Thanks for your idea.
Back to top Go down
aktel.786

aktel.786

Male
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : aktel.786
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:06 am

happy,you are right...by the way,nice idea golden...it indicates how devoted everyone is to get problem solved...keep it up buddies Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:02 pm

I agree with u goldy. Phen i also think goldy shuld mail ths thoughts to mig...... We all need a quick fast solution...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat   An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea about how to reduce Flooding, Multi kick and Group chat
Page 1 of 1