www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever

Go down 
+3
trojan.exe
r.k.arif
happy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever Empty
PostSubject: a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever   a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:12 pm

from a long days i'm thinking about a logical problem of mig33 kicking system. kickers are being worst day by day only for that problem. if mig33 team fix it i'll be very happy and surely it will remove roll and bullet kick forever from mig33.
we can see an user can vote or kick just after entering any room. i can't find any logic in giving them the chance to vote who know nothing about whats going on in room. this is what helping kickers to kick fast. In every type of multi kicking.
my idea is do not let any user vote just after entering the room. make a rule that an user have to wait for a certain time to kick or vote after entering the room. so that nobody will be able to roll or bullet kick and it will be helpful to stop room kickers too because anybody can call admin in that certain time(before the kickers id be a voter).
one more thing is nowadays abusers left room very quickly if any normal user start a vote against them. for this mig33 should not let the user left the room or keep his id in kick user list until the vote finish.
if you like my idea then mail it to mig33 or anyhow let the team members know.
thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever   a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:54 pm

wow happy bro what an idea... agreement
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever   a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Wonderful idea bro, and it can really stop both types of kicking, but the question is mig really interested in stopping it. Because the idea itself is just so simple and didn't even require a technical effort...
Back to top Go down
aktel.786

aktel.786

Male
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : aktel.786
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever   a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:13 am

good idea smile
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever   a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:59 am

Ya i agree happy it could be fixed very simply by mig team to avoid roll kick,and surely its a very intelligent idea Smile

carry on man,once again i must say its a nice idea.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever   a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:04 am

Nice idea and this type of talking was done before but your idea is better than that i will mail. Keep sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever   a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:55 pm

when mig33 team will stop roll kick it is obvious that trouble makers will use the roll kick software to enter leave flood. i got one more idea from some forum users to stop enter leave flooding is users must stay in the room 5-10 second after joining the room. i think 2 sec is enough. what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever   a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:31 pm

gggggooooooodd idea bro but i think 5sec is enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever   a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:10 pm

thanks for the great idea happy..if the user have to wait for sometimes to vote when he/she just entered room..this will surely stop the fast kicking or bullet kicking activities in room..it will create a good place to chat and multikikers will lost his eagerness in kicking because as far as i know multikikers feel satisfied when he can kick instantlly same as the admins do..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever   a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a simple idea to stop roll/bullet kick from mig33 forever
Page 1 of 1