www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

should rax_power be empowered again??????

Go down 
+14
h_e_a_r_tfelt
avator301
maltese
butterfly
Phenom_
paranoid.devil
Jame1
dido101
pink-jasmine
golden_soul_
ropoom786
happy
celeste
ganster
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

should rax_power be empowered?????
YES
should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
NO
should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap80%should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:38 am

trojan.exe wrote:

happy wrote:
i don't think they doing anything against the rules.
wat rules? Do they even have those.

there is certainly a rules for admins. if not then Mig33 may not accept any complain against admins. The could do anything they want.
I said i don't think they are doing anything against the rules because it happened in past and when the rules creator telling us that they are giving him a chance then why should we complain? they know better than us what is in the rules. There might be an option like that for the admin in the rules.
i think this confusions will not end if mig33 do not publish the rules of admin in front of all.

Last edited by happy on Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:20 am

trojan.exe wrote:
butterfly wrote:
i dont think mig team will take such decision if it is against their rules..
they did legalise the use of pirated software to admins, isn't that against their rules?

Arrow hi bro ...peace. Smile ..what is your basis that they legalized the pirated software to admins..???proved it..

butterfly wrote:
...so dont worry it will not happen again that they will give a 2nd chance since they said this is first time happen so they reconsider him.[/quote="trojan.exe"spoken like you're one of them, when has the mig33 team sticked to their own decisions?

Arrow bro read my post again did i ever use the word "we" to spoke as i am one of them??? i said "they" meaning i excluded myself from them and i just repeated what has maltese announced..

-An admin candidate must have only one id in order to be considered. Is it that way now?
Arrow agreed on this statement this applies to all mig users..
- Must have never been kicked by an admin before. Is it that way?
- must have never been banned. Still ?
- The usage of migpro on mig33 is illegal. Oh really, is it illegal now? Well if it is, the admins, the people who are supposed to be our mentors on mig33 are using it, and i must say, they are really portraying quite an admirable behaviour with their multi kicking skills, makes me wanna download this migpro too.[/quote]

Arrow bro the rules you enumerated above is this officially announced by mig officials??or just created from the wild imagination or just a hearsays..if you can provide me the proof and tell the real source. that this is their requirements for mig users who are aspiring to be admin..then i can say that really they made the rules and they breaking the rules.

They are so good at stickin to their own decisions, wouldn't you say Smile

Arrow anywhere in the world you can find rules but can be flexible according to the situation they are facing that is why..there is word as revised and updated.
Argh! I forgot, we have a mig staff now, so many people will change their behaviour

Arrow what are the changes in my behviour or other forum members after the migstaff joined.???
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:23 am

h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
butterfly wrote:
h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
oh mig33 team will reinstate him in his post.yeah up to them.we can't do anything.but it's against mig33 rules.it means that mig33 team is breaking their own rules.and next time it will happen again saying we are giving a chance.i must say that rules are not so strong.where are demoted administrators? Shocked apply again hope you'll get your power again Wink

why is it against mig rules???? i dont think mig team will take such decision if it is against their rules and im sure it is not only decided by one person but decided by the whole mig team..

it is clearly stated by maltese that they will notify all moderators that there will never be next time regardless of who he is...so dont worry it will not happen again that they will give a 2nd chance since they said this is first time happen so they reconsider him.

and 3rd is i think demoted admin is totally different from resigned admin... i hope i made myself clear.. Smile
how sure are you?it won't happen again Question they can reinstate an administrator in his/her post because they don't abide by the rules. rax_power ain't a kid that resigned very quickly.he should've thought about it.and didn't mig33 team say?if an administrator gets demoted or resigns he won't get his power back.if there are no rules then it's ok Arrow and if rax_power can leave his post for his love then he can kick users if his love orders him.because he cares for his love only right?as their are many complaints against rax_power did you read?and if his love tells him to get users ID's banned.he will do so.dear sometimes we must rise the truth.administrator job is nothing.we can't be an administrator if we post against an administrator then it's ok.hide the truth.always say administrators are perfect they can't make mistakes.princce _charming_ got users banned for mig33 credit.it was just a mistake Laughing forgive him and get his power back.i think prince_charming_ didn't ask for his post again.he must ask

peace my bro.. I love you

Arrow Please read again the statement done by maltese..it was just repeated by me.

Arrow i have nothing to do on how rax power handle his admin post..if he got many complaints from mig users..and found guilty the mig team will decide on what they will do with him.

Arrow My bro Smile no one is stopping us to reveal the truth.. everyone has the right to express his own opinion and has freedom of speech.

Arrow bro demoted and resigned are totally different.. demoted admin is a post terminated by the mig33 because he didnt conform on the rules of mig admin.. resigned is termination of post due to his ownwill..and that is the difference between prince and rax..i hope i made myself clear Sad
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:46 am

thanks for your kind information martin sir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Here we go, once again...
happy wrote:
trojan.exe wrote:

happy wrote:
i don't think they doing anything against the rules.
wat rules? Do they even have those.
their is certainly a rules for admins. if not then Mig33 may not accept any complain against admins. The could do anything they want.
i know there are wats supposed to be rules. My statement was a sarcastic comment, Gee!!! Neutral Do you think i'd say the there are no rules whilst above on my statement i had just writen whats supposed to be their rules...

happy wrote:
I said i don't think they are doing anything against the rules because it happened in past and when the rules creator telling us that they are giving him a chance then why should we complain? they know better than us what is in the rules.
say George Bush was to say "America forgives Bin Laden and he will be given citizenship, and he's the first and the last one to be given that" how do u think the Americans will feel?
Same with this, if u make the rules, stick to them don't make exceptions or exploit them yourself for your own gain in the expense of others.
butterfly wrote:
trojan.exe wrote:
they did legalise the use of pirated software to admins, isn't that against their rules?
Arrow hi bro ...peace. Smile ..what is your basis that they legalized the pirated software to admins..???proved it..
Am i really supposed to answer this Neutral or are you telling me that, you, being a Forum Moderator, you don't know that mig33 team allowed(legalised) the admins to use the software ? You mean to tell me, that you don't/didn't know that, even though you're at the source of information?
nikshay_ wrote:
(1) mig team has given permission to admins to use 3rd party softwares and told them to be careful while judging the "to be kicked" ids. (normal users must not be the victim of those softwares)
Is that clear enough for you now
butterfly wrote:
trojan.exe wrote:
spoken like you're one of them, when has the mig33 team sticked to their own decisions?
Arrow bro read my post again did i ever use the word "we" to spoke as i am one of them??? i said "they" meaning i excluded myself from them and i just repeated what has maltese announced..
Not this line again Neutral i explained on Pink jasmine, now i have to explain again. My statement is a Figure of Speech(Simile). You adopted what could've been their reply, and you spoke with assurance "like" you were completely sure, hence i said you are "like" one of them
butterfly wrote:
...so dont worry it will not happen again that they will give a 2nd chance since they said this is first time happen so they reconsider him.
look at the underlined phrase, thats what i'm talking about, you're complete assurance that it will not happen again, had you had been speaking like a normal user you would have said "i don't think it will happen again..."

(i really hope you get me this time Neutral )

butterfly wrote:
Arrow bro the rules you enumerated above is this officially announced by mig officials??or just created from the wild imagination or just a hearsays..if you can provide me the proof and tell the real source. that this is their requirements for mig users who are aspiring to be admin..then i can say that really they made the rules and they breaking the rules.
Once again your lack of knowledge in regards to mig33 suprises me Neutral everyone(except in this case u seem to be an exception) knows those rules once supplied by pc-gan

butterfly wrote:
Arrow anywhere in the world you can find rules but can be flexible according to the situation they are facing that is why..there is word as revised and updated.
a better phrase is "Exploiting them to their own advantage"
butterfly wrote:
Arrow what are the changes in my behviour or other forum members after the migstaff joined.???
did i mention any names here? Judge for yourself what changes there are, i believe all of us are capable of doing that, except the fact that only a few of us are honest enough to bring it forward
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:21 pm

trojan.exe wrote:
why not? Aren't those the "supposedly rules" supplied by the mig team for them?

you asked "why not ? " scratch like u dont know about mig33 environment of mig33 and admins Razz

trojan.exe wrote:
When they accept their adminship, i don't think they said "i won't be able to follow these rules", do u think they said that? If u think not, then what did they say?

Really ? Shocked how you know what is migstaff question and what those admins answer ?
Very Happy topdawg, it is the personal answer of candidate admin and migstaff. We cant judge or guess Wink

trojan.exe wrote:
Abusers are also users too, i'm glad that you put it that way. The only difference wit their multi kicking is that they do it in one id instead of the 10 or 50 used by multi kickers.

Yes it is true, i agree man !

trojan.exe wrote:
hero? Don't you mean vigilante.

yes Wink i means

trojan.exe wrote:
atleast you practically admitting that they are not following them.

Well i just talk and say what i see

trojan.exe wrote:
i knew you were gonna put this this way. I didn't mention anything about mistake there, did i? Besides when they claim it was a "mistake" then they mail for the history to be cleared, that basically means it leaves u clean and if thats so, you have never been kicked. Its irrelevant to wat i said.

Hey you are good in guessing man Wink you did not mention but u talk about admin kicked means it is in global,even kicked by mistake or kicked by doing wrong.

Well migstaff believe you that you are innocent if admin declare that you are misbehave ? Wink
kicked is kicked, 'cleared' is just the words to make ppl comfort only Wink

trojan.exe wrote:
once again, the case of the above

again as i said

trojan.exe wrote:
don't they say "you must mail for you history to be cleared"

Do you expect they will tell like that or to do this ?

trojan.exe wrote:
lol how ironic, talking about "NO DIFFERENT" just note his topic on Introduce yourself, its been made sticky so that everyone can welcome him and maybe it'll be locked on 50 posts, and i bet its done to every new user, is it? Seeing as you speak about "No different"
I never said they are gods, angel, or from heaven and neither did i say they not human.

Well sticky is just to make more interest , and really i dont see any different. you did not say they are god or angel, or even they are not human but what i mean is they are same us(human). but as u state above seem it means you think they are different from us ???

trojan.exe wrote:
PS: and its topdawg
topdaw or topdawg are all ur nick, unless i dont write wrong vocab.
Do i need to call your full name and family name
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:30 pm

maltese wrote:
HI guys,

The Mig team will reinstate back his powers but will suspend him for a certain period after which we will give him back his adminship.

However since this is the first time this is happening, we will give him a chance but at the same time, we will notify all our moderators that there will NEVER be a next time regardless of who it is and let this be a great lesson to everybody.

I hope I have cleared all your doubts and may you guys continue to have a great time using Mig33!
thank you martin bro for giving few explanation regardless this matter. Very Happy

anyway warm welcome broda Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:35 pm

pink-jasmine wrote:
Really ? Shocked how you know what is migstaff question and what those admins answer ?
did i say that i know Neutral ? Let me make you an example of what i was saying, 'when u register on mig33, you agree to their terms and conditions(rules), you don't un-check the tick and say you won't accept the rules'

The same with admins, they apply for adminship with full knowledge of what the rules say, if a candidate knows that he/she can't abide to them, then they don't apply. So they all applied knowing they will abide to them.

That is wat i was saying.

pink-jasmine wrote:
Well sticky is just to make more interest , and really i dont see any different.
has it ever been done before? No...!!! So you say he's no different?
Why when its him, there has to be "more interest" that must generated, if he's no different???

pink-jasmine wrote:
Do i need to call your full name and family name
is that supposed to be funny or something, because if that was your intention, then you failed coz i don't see anything funny or amusing in it. You know how to spell my id, then do so.

ADVICE: Do not answer a question to which you don't really know the answer, because you failed to answer any of my questions.
However right now, it doesn't matter anymore, i kinda have a feeling that we'll reach 20pages of this topic while standing in one place...
Back to top Go down
goo

goo

Male
Number of posts : 22
Mig33 ID: : goo
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:02 am

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
well i can't say "yes and i cant say "no" coz whatever i choosed from that option still the decision is depend to mig33 team.

mig33 can decide and justify about rax_power case.
i agree with ur post sis,just mig33 can answer this topic silent

Thanks martin bro,u cleared this topic Smile

Last edited by trojan.exe on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting)
Back to top Go down
frozen_mass

frozen_mass

Male
Number of posts : 19
Mig33 ID: : frozen_mass
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:34 pm

rax_power resigned and now he wants to re gain his powers! it's funny! and the funniest thing is the mig33 team willing to return his power! and from my view it'll be a bad decision...

To mig33 team,
what you guys will do if resigned admins wants their power back?? will you give them their power back? if YES then please let us no, if NO then it's fair enough!

i know i'm not gonna answered by any mig33 staff or something and the fact is i don't care, i'm here to share my opinion, and my say is, RESIGNED ADMINS SHOULD NOT GET BACK THEIR POWERS!
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:29 pm

this issue has been cleared by the migstaff Maltese, no further discussion will be made..anyone questioning his decision start a new topic..good luck all.

Topic locked!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should rax_power be empowered again??????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 Users & admin-
Jump to: