www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

should rax_power be empowered again??????

Go down 
+14
h_e_a_r_tfelt
avator301
maltese
butterfly
Phenom_
paranoid.devil
Jame1
dido101
pink-jasmine
golden_soul_
ropoom786
happy
celeste
ganster
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

should rax_power be empowered?????
YES
should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_vote_lcap20%should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
NO
should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_vote_lcap80%should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ganster

Male
Number of posts : 2
Mig33 ID: : royal_star66
Registration date : 2008-07-16

should rax_power be empowered again?????? Empty
PostSubject: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:47 pm

hi friends,

we all know that recently bangladeshi admin rax_power has resinged from admin rank due to his personal problems,

but now he is willing to get back his power again.
do you belive it??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

he can not do whatever he wants,
after all mig is not his playground!!!

i strongly believe admin once resinged or demoted can not get back their power again.!!!!!!

in this regards what migteam will gonna do.??????

should migteam give him power again??????

now i am requesting you to give your opinion about this issue.!!!!!!!!
please share.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:22 pm

well i can't say "yes and i cant say "no" coz whatever i choosed from that option still the decision is depend to mig33 team.

mig33 can decide and justify about rax_power case.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:40 pm

firstly we need to know the real reason of his resignation. We still don't get any reason from the mig33 team. Some users telling he is demoted and he said he resigned. If he is demoted then certainly he did anything wrong and he should not get his power back. Or if he resigned then mig33 team will decide that.
Back to top Go down
ropoom786

ropoom786

Male
Number of posts : 161
Mig33 ID: : ropoom786
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:35 pm

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
well i can't say "yes and i cant say "no" coz whatever i choosed from that option still the decision is depend to mig33 team.

mig33 can decide and justify about rax_power case.

Ya really camhe sis..I also me too
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33.first-forum.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:16 pm

happy wrote:
firstly we need to know the real reason of his resignation. We still don't get any reason from the mig33 team. Some users telling he is demoted and he said he resigned. If he is demoted then certainly he did anything wrong and he should not get his power back. Or if he resigned then mig33 team will decide that.
to clarify this doubt, rax is not demoted instead he was resigned for his personal life about his family, his studies and the girl he love.
rax mistaked is he made decision without proper thinking, he made decision right away without thinking waht consquences he face.
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:02 pm

i feel sorry for rax_power

but i guess
three things never return-

1) the arrow which is thrown
2) the wave of the river
3) the words you have said.

everyone has to follow rules, cause rule is equal for everyone. lets see what migteam decides cause its totally upto them.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:59 pm

golden_soul_ wrote:
i feel sorry for rax_power

but i guess
three things never return-

1) the arrow which is thrown
2) the wave of the river
3) the words you have said.

everyone has to follow rules, cause rule is equal for everyone. lets see what migteam decides cause its totally upto them.
yah that's right bro but i believe in saying that "in every rules there is exemption" Wink
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:43 pm

Well i dont know what kind of game playing hide and see Smile
But since i have used mig33, I never see admin that resign or demoted will return and get adminship again. It is totally againts the rules.

Anyway only migstaff can decide and give a proper consider this case Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:49 pm

i thought he was ABOUT to resign ,he was thinking about it , not really asked for anyway i agree with happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:47 pm

happy wrote:

Agree with you happy brother you are right first we need to know why he resign or demoted
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:05 pm

Jame1 wrote:
happy wrote:

Agree with you happy brother you are right first we need to know why he resign or demoted
he resigned due to his family problem particularly with his father according to him and that is written from our moderators group. i won't to tell it in details coz its a personal matter. however, only the team can decide.
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:26 pm

I think it's up to mig33 staff to decide, whether they give his admin power back or not. but this is really funny for me Very Happy the first time in mig history admin wants his power back...Very Happy
btw, when will mig33 team announce the decision???
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:28 pm

well we cant say anything now....
it totally depends on mig33team....
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:01 pm

whatever is the reasons of Rax resignation.. i dont have comment on that..it is his personal matter.. but if he want to get his power back the decision depends on Mig33... but i wish he could get back his power.. maybe at that time he was too aggressive to take a major decision..without thinking many times...
Back to top Go down
maltese
Mig33 Team
Mig33 Team

Male
Number of posts : 10
Mig33 ID: : martinkow79
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:54 pm

HI guys,

The Mig team will reinstate back his powers but will suspend him for a certain period after which we will give him back his adminship.

However since this is the first time this is happening, we will give him a chance but at the same time, we will notify all our moderators that there will NEVER be a next time regardless of who it is and let this be a great lesson to everybody.

I hope I have cleared all your doubts and may you guys continue to have a great time using Mig33!
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:27 am

maltese wrote:
HI guys,

The Mig team will reinstate back his powers but will suspend him for a certain period after which we will give him back his adminship.

However since this is the first time this is happening, we will give him a chance but at the same time, we will notify all our moderators that there will NEVER be a next time regardless of who it is and let this be a great lesson to everybody.

I hope I have cleared all your doubts and may you guys continue to have a great time using Mig33!

thank you so much maltese for clearing this issue..inspite of your hectic time you were able to visit us here..im so greatful..this is a fair decision for Rax...as what you said this is first time.. I love you
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:06 am

Rax rulz
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:11 am

oh mig33 team will reinstate him in his post.yeah up to them.we can't do anything.but it's against mig33 rules.it means that mig33 team is breaking their own rules.and next time it will happen again saying we are giving a chance.i must say that rules are not so strong.where are demoted administrators? Shocked apply again hope you'll get your power again Wink
Back to top Go down
naashiu

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mig33 ID: : naashiu
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:10 am

its not a new thing that mig33 staffs breaking mig33 rules.
but is there a rule for admins. i mean he said its the first time that a resigned admin is going to be given adminship back.
So i think there is no rules.
they just make rules as per their wish
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:25 am

i don't think they doing anything against the rules. Once.. admin adil_mahmud was suspended for 3days as a punishment and now rax too suspended for some days.
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:21 am

h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
oh mig33 team will reinstate him in his post.yeah up to them.we can't do anything.but it's against mig33 rules.it means that mig33 team is breaking their own rules.and next time it will happen again saying we are giving a chance.i must say that rules are not so strong.where are demoted administrators? Shocked apply again hope you'll get your power again Wink

why is it against mig rules???? i dont think mig team will take such decision if it is against their rules and im sure it is not only decided by one person but decided by the whole mig team..

it is clearly stated by maltese that they will notify all moderators that there will never be next time regardless of who he is...so dont worry it will not happen again that they will give a 2nd chance since they said this is first time happen so they reconsider him.

and 3rd is i think demoted admin is totally different from resigned admin... i hope i made myself clear.. Smile
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:40 am

butterfly wrote:
i dont think mig team will take such decision if it is against their rules..
they did legalise the use of pirated software to admins, isn't that against their rules?

butterfly wrote:
...so dont worry it will not happen again that they will give a 2nd chance since they said this is first time happen so they reconsider him.
spoken like you're one of them, when has the mig33 team sticked to their own decisions?
-An admin candidate must have only one id in order to be considered. Is it that way now?
- Must have never been kicked by an admin before. Is it that way?
- must have never been banned. Still ?
- The usage of migpro on mig33 is illegal. Oh really, is it illegal now? Well if it is, the admins, the people who are supposed to be our mentors on mig33 are using it, and i must say, they are really portraying quite an admirable behaviour with their multi kicking skills, makes me wanna download this migpro too.

They are so good at stickin to their own decisions, wouldn't you say Smile
happy wrote:
i don't think they doing anything against the rules.
wat rules? Do they even have those.

Argh! I forgot, we have a mig staff now, so many people will change their behaviour
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:50 am

trojan.exe wrote:
they did legalise the use of pirated software to admins, isn't that against their rules?

Yes agree that pirate is not legal software for admins and admins should not used.

trojan.exe wrote:
spoken like you're one of them, when has the mig33 team sticked to their own decisions?

No topdaw, she is not of them. Showing the view, it does not means she is one of them.
PPL have different think and view.

trojan.exe wrote:

-An admin candidate must have only one id in order to be considered. Is it that way now?
- Must have never been kicked by an admin before. Is it that way?
- must have never been banned. Still ?
- The usage of migpro on mig33 is illegal. Oh really, is it illegal now? Well if it is, the admins, the people who are supposed to be our mentors on mig33 are using it, and i must say, they are really portraying quite an admirable behaviour with their multi kicking skills, makes me wanna download this migpro too.

Well until now i dont think all those admins can follow this. Now the different of user and admin is just yellow color. What user do, admin also do same but one is stand on hero side and one stand on thief side.
Moreover, it hard to adopt the rules when it has hole since the first time of admins started.

Never get kicked by admin ? How ? if admin always make mistake by kick many innocent users ??? How to avoid ?? Never banned ? How? Those users get bann for no reason.

So it is unfair that they must full fill the requirement of adminship. Who responsible ??
When they pass to be admins, they still have bad record as used to be kicked or bann id user.

trojan.exe wrote:

Argh! I forgot, we have a mig staff now, so many people will change their behaviour

No topdaw, what different of migstaff and user ? I dont see any different while they are also human.
Not god or angel for heaven.
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:47 pm

pink-jasmine wrote:
No topdaw, she is not of them. Showing the view, it does not means she is one of them.
Read my post again, i said "like you're one of them" which can also be "as if you're one of them" i didn't say "she is one of them" because i know she isn't....

pink-jasmine wrote:
Well until now i dont think all those admins can follow this.
why not? Aren't those the "supposedly rules" supplied by the mig team for them?

When they accept their adminship, i don't think they said "i won't be able to follow these rules", do u think they said that? If u think not, then what did they say?
pink-jasmine wrote:
Now the different of user and admin is just yellow color.
Abusers are also users too, i'm glad that you put it that way. The only difference wit their multi kicking is that they do it in one id instead of the 10 or 50 used by multi kickers.

pink-jasmine wrote:
What user do, admin also do same but one is stand on hero side and one stand on thief side.
hero? Don't you mean vigilante.

pink-jasmine wrote:
Moreover, it hard to adopt the rules when it has hole since the first time of admins started.
atleast you practically admitting that they are not following them.

pink-jasmine wrote:
Never get kicked by admin ? How ? if admin always make mistake by kick many innocent users ???
i knew you were gonna put this this way. I didn't mention anything about mistake there, did i? Besides when they claim it was a "mistake" then they mail for the history to be cleared, that basically means it leaves u clean and if thats so, you have never been kicked. Its irrelevant to wat i said.

pink-jasmine wrote:
Never banned ? How? Those users get bann for no reason.
once again, the case of the above

pink-jasmine wrote:

When they pass to be admins, they still have bad record as used to be kicked or bann id user.
don't they say "you must mail for you history to be cleared"

pink-jasmine wrote:
No topdaw, what different of migstaff and user ? I dont see any different while they are also human.
Not god or angel for heaven.
lol how ironic, talking about "NO DIFFERENT" just note his topic on Introduce yourself, its been made sticky so that everyone can welcome him and maybe it'll be locked on 50 posts, and i bet its done to every new user, is it? Seeing as you speak about "No different"
I never said they are gods, angel, or from heaven and neither did i say they not human.

PS: and its topdawg
pink-jasmine wrote:
No topdaw,
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:06 pm

butterfly wrote:
h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:

why is it against mig rules???? i dont think mig team will take such decision if it is against their rules and im sure it is not only decided by one person but decided by the whole mig team..

it is clearly stated by maltese that they will notify all moderators that there will never be next time regardless of who he is...so dont worry it will not happen again that they will give a 2nd chance since they said this is first time happen so they reconsider him.

and 3rd is i think demoted admin is totally different from resigned admin... i hope i made myself clear.. Smile
how sure are you?it won't happen again Question they can reinstate an administrator in his/her post because they don't abide by the rules. rax_power ain't a kid that resigned very quickly.he should've thought about it.and didn't mig33 team say?if an administrator gets demoted or resigns he won't get his power back.if there are no rules then it's ok Arrow and if rax_power can leave his post for his love then he can kick users if his love orders him.because he cares for his love only right?as their are many complaints against rax_power did you read?and if his love tells him to get users ID's banned.he will do so.dear sometimes we must rise the truth.administrator job is nothing.we can't be an administrator if we post against an administrator then it's ok.hide the truth.always say administrators are perfect they can't make mistakes.princce _charming_ got users banned for mig33 credit.it was just a mistake Laughing forgive him and get his power back.i think prince_charming_ didn't ask for his post again.he must ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should rax_power be empowered again??????   should rax_power be empowered again?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should rax_power be empowered again??????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 Users & admin-
Jump to: