www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mig33 moderators, where are you?

Go down 
+8
paranoid.devil
celeste
avator301
Mysterygirl80
h_e_a_r_tfelt
butterfly
Jame1
anup.pathak
12 posters
AuthorMessage
anup.pathak

Male
Number of posts : 73
Mig33 ID: : anup.pathak
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Mig33 moderators, where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:48 pm

Hi:d. Mig33 is facing many problems. There are many mig33 moderators to solve these problems, but now a days i am seeing that many mig33 moderators dont come to chatrooms. They prefer private chat. Mig33 chatrooms need their help.
Other bad trend of mig33 moderators is that they log-in in off mode and remain invisible. I am requesting all moderators to be remain in on mode:). Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:00 am

I am not totally agree with you because there is only 55 active admin now and those admin are not enough for controll all rooms at a time and now a days admin are working more then 10,12 rooms at a time so they are busy and now a days many user are abusing them in private thats why the are in offline mood i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:15 am

thanks for posting Anup..but mig33 admins are not many to moderate all rooms at the same time..and they are also human beings they have to attend to their personal matter and most of the time they are offline because of unneccesary invitation for group chats..and mig33 should recruit more admin to moderate each room thats the only solution,if ever you face a problem just ask your friends if they have online admin in their list .. im sure they can help you I love you keep posting ANUP...tc.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:32 am

anup.pathak Smile when you need help.do private chat with them
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:00 am

Hmmm very tough Razz much better try to add all admins in your list anup.If time came you need there help its easy for you to ask them in your privates if there online. Smile and much enough not to give final remarks if there not in chatroom since we got hundreds and more than that røoms.Admins just 50 plus how could they can cope with that all.Just a little patient.Mig33 for sure will add and select more moderators. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:33 am

Dont invite admins to grup chats. They are busy moderating. If u have problems just pvt them.... I agree with mystery.....Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:15 am

agree with myst and avator too Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:30 am

nowadays admins are experiencing such activities which causing admins (some) don't set their presence online.
there is hang code, dc code, ghost group chats, fast flooding in private and multiple group chats. this is very hard to get rid off so please try to understand why admins are in invisible mode sometimes.

anyway anup bro thank you to your comment and feel free to bring-up. Very Happy

thank's
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 pm

where we can ask any help if all admins are set in off mode?? Sad i have 7 admins in my list (camhe sis you're included even u still blocked me Sad ) and they're always off whenever i need some help.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:17 pm

paranoid.devil wrote:
where we can ask any help if all admins are set in off mode?? Sad i have 7 admins in my list (camhe sis you're included even u still blocked me Sad ) and they're always off whenever i need some help.
unfortunately bro i don't have find a way to open my block list. anyway, my (s2pidprincess0519) is free, temporarily users who got blocked can asked help from this nick.
Back to top Go down
rulebreaker

Male
Number of posts : 32
Mig33 ID: : fuzel1
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:34 am

better to not go in to chat rooms .just stick on privte chat u wont need any admins help there:plol
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:17 am

hahaha rubel bro nice solution but we've got many active admin now because none of the problems camhe mentioned up work now. so admin can moderate rooms without any disturbance. just need to increase the number of honest and active admin.
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:56 am

We need more admins.then the prblm wil b slove..i thnk 55 admins trying there bst...bt 55admins r nt enough 4 us
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:04 am

well bro we have many mig33 admins now so please add their ids,

if you need help just knock them,surely they will help you.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:39 pm

i was so upset today im searching for any online admin but cant find any Sad why are they all hiding? How we can ask help if we cant find them.And so sad if they will only help you when you are a friend of an admin.How about those users who are badly seeking for help and no one responded Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 moderators, where are you?   Mig33 moderators, where are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mig33 moderators, where are you?
Page 1 of 1