www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what about us !!

Go down 
+8
Phenom_
Jame1
pink-jasmine
celeste
happy
Mysterygirl80
h_e_a_r_tfelt
dido101
12 posters
AuthorMessage
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 pm

hello palz Razz hope u r all ok Razz
anyway .. we have alot of admins which they are very nice and helpfull Smile , and this is not include everybod Smile
but we have the problem of choosen the admin and his/her language..
many of admins thy hv ids which it doesnt releated to their own place , let take an example, like the admin adil , he is bangali and his sd is from saudi arabia , and im sure tht mig stuff had choosen him becuz he is frm saudia which means he must understand arabic but he is not , and i read last time tht the mig users who thy r coming from middle east and turkey is about 20% !! Shocked and all of them thy hv just 4 admins who can understand our langauge 2 from sudan and 2 from eygpt !! Shocked is this fear !! Sad specailly we hv alot of arab and turkish rooms tht their own users use arabic and turikish in abusing which other admins cnt understand Sad , and this is shame !! anyway i will see and wait ur opnions patiently Smile good bless all Smile
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:04 am

dido101 Smile can you understand their language?if you can.apply for administrator job.i'll pray for you.anyway they'll surely choose more administrators.wait and see
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:47 am

Hmmm.PidoDIDO in that case admins will learn linguestic to know and understand there language.Language is very important to communicate each other of that facts its difficult of being an admin.Admin must know languanges.But im sure they will not kick that easy without given a warning scratch
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:24 am

I understand your problem brother. This can be solved if mig33 select at least one admin from every country.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:16 am

hoping that ksa miggers or miggers from middle east are having admins next round. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:51 pm

yes i also hope mig chose admins all every countries.
So they dont have any problem with languages Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:29 pm

i am agree with you dido bro and it true that we have many admid but those admins are not enough to controll all rooms hope mig33 team will select many new admin from the wohole world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:27 pm

the problems will be solved if mig33team recruit admins from each countries Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rahber

rahber

Male
Number of posts : 187
Mig33 ID: : death-desire

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:09 pm

lol , but adil is now no more admin , secondly mig33 are not that dumb to see taht users is from where , tehy can easily chk the origin palce of user from where he is suign gprs or internet
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33pak.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:18 pm

rahber wrote:
lol , but adil is now no more admin , secondly mig33 are not that dumb to see taht users is from where , tehy can easily chk the origin palce of user from where he is suign gprs or internet
as far as i know adil is living in jeddah, ksa.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:32 pm

One of my friend said adil was in ksa when he was selected as admin but most of the time he spent in bangladeshi room because he is a bangladeshi. After some days of selection he back to bangladesh.
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:37 pm

yes guys Smile , this is right , and i agree with u all , but i think mig stuff should put itn their consedrition not just the country , thy must put the language too, anyway thnks all for these nice replies , , and this subject still a lili bit mistrey Rolling Eyes and anyway ill try my luck Razz who knows wat will happen
bless ya all Smile
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:18 am

i agree with u all agreement
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Diganta*

Male
Number of posts : 10
Mig33 ID: : Diganta1
Registration date : 2008-08-23

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:41 am

I am aiso agree with jame bro lol! Twisted Evil Shocked
Back to top Go down
nothingness

Female
Number of posts : 104
Mig33 ID: : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-06-21

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:09 am

Actually in mig33 its v easy to cheat otherz or hide ur identity,Some ppl like to cheat mig33 team just to get power n adminship,adminship obviously facinate everyone ,n ppl like to get it at any cost i think this is main reason which force them to cheat mig33 team, n in end who suffers USERS so its duty of mig33 team to check properly n carefully all candidates for adminship.
I heard that one admin has two admin idz. Question
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:25 pm

nothingness wrote:
huh Surprised luna sis whom and where did you hear that? Neutral
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:40 pm

Actually me too, i have heared that 2, one of his iDs has been demoted, anyways ,only the lord knows if this was just a rumour or it was the truth
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:09 pm

nothingness wrote:

i didnt hear about it is that true!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

what about us !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about us !!   what about us !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what about us !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum