www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tips for end group flood from mig

Go down 
+5
Jame1
celeste
happy
shunno
Forhad725
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Forhad725

Forhad725

Male
Number of posts : 122
Mig33 ID: : Forhad725
Registration date : 2008-05-02

A tips for end group flood from mig Empty
PostSubject: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:19 pm

hey friends i have a idea about stop group flood.
group flood means if some one send large text in
group to use some special words those time mobile hang
and force you to got dc.so i have a idea to protect from
group flood.if group chat also limit to use words like chat
room.i mean in chat room you can send text only 80 words.
if you send more words its showing

"your message is too long
please keep your message under 80
characters"

A tips for end group flood from mig F_dm_8701709

so if this tricks also use for group chat hope group flood
also end from mig33
whats you say friends.....................

but its make one problem if this tricks avaliavle
then you cant send your any message in privat
up 80 words
Back to top Go down
shunno

shunno

Male
Number of posts : 36
Mig33 ID: : shunno
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:29 am

dear forhad bro,

Now a days this type of flood doesn't happen that much cuz nw the time is for ghost multi group chat...and people irritate us by large hang/dc code,text in pvt chat usually,not in group chat...

and in group chat if u limit the text number,flooder can also make flood by repeat his/her text like room chat..and we often make group with our friend,not with any flooder..if any1 make flood,that is only for fun and if u tell them he/she will surely stop...and we make also lagre conversation in group with our friends..so at these aspect I don't think this idea gonna work...thanks...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33-family.tk
Forhad725

Forhad725

Male

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:33 am

shunno wrote:
dear forhad bro,

Now a days this type of flood doesn't happen that much cuz nw the time is for ghost multi group chat...and people irritate us by large hang/dc code,text in pvt chat usually,not in group chat...

and in group chat if u limit the text number,flooder can also make flood by repeat his/her text like room chat..and we often make group with our friend,not with any flooder..if any1 make flood,that is only for fun and if u tell them he/she will surely stop...and we make also lagre conversation in group with our friends..so at these aspect I don't think this idea gonna work...thanks...

bro like ghost group this long text flood also avalavil.Check you friends buddy list hope they also say that.Some of new kicker make new thinking and make more and more illegal tricks and software
and force or user interest to use this type of bad software or tricks.Check it not only my problem that i face this flood problem every day by 7-8 user in group
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:32 pm

Great idea forhad bro. Text sending in group chat should be limited but may be this limit will be much than room. Flooders invite users in a group chat and send continuously big texts. Normal users can't even leave the group because the speed of text sending make them hang in group. There the limitation will work.. no problem big text.. Stop sending text continuously.

Thanks forhad bro for your nice thinking..
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:04 pm

bright idea forhad bro Very Happy nowadays users are extremely flood even in group chats, others are using some freeze code to flood which is very annoying. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:46 pm

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
bright idea forhad bro Very Happy nowadays users are extremely flood even in group chats, others are using some freeze code to flood which is very annoying. Evil or Very Mad

Agree with you sister Very Happy now a days many times i face those problem Sad

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Forhad725

Forhad725

Male

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:45 pm

happy wrote:
Great idea forhad bro. Text sending in group chat should be limited but may be this limit will be much than room. Flooders invite users in a group chat and send continuously big texts. Normal users can't even leave the group because the speed of text sending make them hang in group. There the limitation will work.. no problem big text.. Stop sending text continuously.

Thanks forhad bro for your nice thinking..

ya bro happy its batter idea thanks for add new
words Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shunno

shunno

Male
Number of posts : 36
Mig33 ID: : shunno
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:18 am

hmm mr.forhad..may be you and many other face this problem but the main thing is-group chat is for our friends and we usually make fun,gossips and even tell story to our friends in group chat with large text which we can't do in chatroom...so text limit in group chat will not be acceptable to maximum user in my opinion...

And u told in ur sub title that >the end of group flood
So this idea has lots of gap in it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33-family.tk
tunishar

tunishar

Male
Number of posts : 45
Mig33 ID: : tunishar
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:58 pm

ppls can do flood with 80 charactors in a large amount......u cant stop dem so limiting the charactors in text will not solve the problem at all....... Neutral
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:42 pm

oh i disagree.there must be an option like "you have been invited to the group chat by h_e_a_r_tfelt"<accept or ignore" Smile
Back to top Go down
tunishar

tunishar

Male
Number of posts : 45
Mig33 ID: : tunishar
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:12 pm

h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
oh i disagree.there must be an option like "you have been invited to the group chat by h_e_a_r_tfelt"Smile
nice idea................m agree with u..... afro
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:01 pm

tunishar wrote:
h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
oh i disagree.there must be an option like "you have been invited to the group chat by h_e_a_r_tfelt"Smile
nice idea................m agree with u..... afro
nice thinking bro but think if abusers invite you with his 100 id at a time what will be the situation.Neutral you will get 100 invitation and it will be like the picture flood.
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:51 pm

i'll keep ignoring and then they'll get tired.they won't use 100 ID's.be brave.happy Smile
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:19 pm

h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
i'll keep ignoring and then they'll get tired.they won't use 100 ID's.be brave.happy Smile
good. keep ignoring whole day and let abusers to abuse freely.Razz this what abusers want. They want to make admin busy or hang so that they can do abuse freely.
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:55 am

if like u said bro happy how can we slove it ?
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:45 pm

I think the problem is going to be solved very soon. We know now anybody can't invite you in a group chat twice within two sec. Now if the error of ghost group and flood in group solved then everything will be under control.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:28 am

yeah hapy bro i think mig33 team will do sumthing abt it
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tips for end group flood from mig   A tips for end group flood from mig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tips for end group flood from mig
Page 1 of 1