www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic things to ne known

Go down 
+5
celeste
rahber
Genie_in.a_bottle
butterfly
Jame1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Basic things to ne known Empty
PostSubject: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:11 pm

FIRST TO USE MIG ON PC WE SHOULD KNOW THE BASICS , MIG33 IS A JAR FILE AND JAR FILE WONT WORK ON THE PCS , SO TO RUN MIG33 ON PC U SHOULD HAVE SOME SPECIAL EMULATORS , THERE R MANY EMULATORS IN BUT I PREFER SJBOY EMULATOR WHICH IS FAST AND MUCH USEFUL FOR MULTIKICKERS THIS EMULATORS R SO CALLED A JAVA EMULATORS , FROM THIS EMULATORS U CAN USE ALL MOBILE FILES ON PC .... Hope u understand well about the basic.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 am

thanks teacher JAME1 Very Happy I understood the basic but why you prefer sj?? Shocked are you multikiker???? Wink
Back to top Go down
Genie_in.a_bottle
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
Genie_in.a_bottle

Female
Number of posts : 626
Mig33 ID: : Genie_in.a_bottle
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:47 am

butterfly wrote:
thanks teacher JAME1 Very Happy I understood the basic but why you prefer sj?? Shocked are you multikiker???? Wink

foolish good question foolish are you multikiker jame? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:22 am

butterfly wrote:

Multi kick Shocked what is that Suspect
Back to top Go down
rahber

rahber

Male
Number of posts : 187
Mig33 ID: : death-desire
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:04 pm

butterfly wrote:
I understood the basic but why you prefer sj?? Shocked are you multikiker???? Wink
its a rong concept its not nesecsary that any oen usign sj boy will be a multi kiker Neutral most of the time i use sj boy , cos i can get user oflien Razz mostly admins , while from the site u cant
and many admins also use sj boy so are these also multi kikers ? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33pak.com
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:51 pm

rahber wrote:
butterfly wrote:
I understood the basic but why you prefer sj?? Shocked are you multikiker???? Wink
its a rong concept its not nesecsary that any oen usign sj boy will be a multi kiker Neutral most of the time i use sj boy , cos i can get user oflien Razz mostly admins , while from the site u cant
and many admins also use sj boy so are these also multi kikers ? Smile

agree with you rahber.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:07 pm

by using sjboy it doesn't mean a user is a multi kicker. sometimes it's convenient to chat if you were in pc and using sjboy specially if you were chatting of many users.
Back to top Go down
rahib07

rahib07

Male
Number of posts : 395
Mig33 ID: : rahib07
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:18 pm

Cool information jame.anyway sjboy use is easy,so most of ppl use it when they chat via pc.
Back to top Go down
http://mig33join.topic-board.com
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:30 pm

yes jame i get your point and what u means. Very Happy

However, ppl that use sjboy not mean he/she is multi. Sjboy is just help them for their works more smooth,fast and easy only. It is depend on the ppl using purpose.
Back to top Go down
Nilufar_nilu

Female
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : Nilufar_nilu
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 am

Hello all nilufar nilu is saying something rock:
jame brother i really thanks you from whole of my hearth.Keep sharing i am waiting for ur new topics.Weee weee
Back to top Go down
Titan_rage

Titan_rage

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : titan_rage/badhans07
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:12 am

Guyz listen.....all softwares are made for sole purpose to serve its user....so its up to the user who uses it correctly or misuse it so dnt blame the users..... fight fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic things to ne known   Basic things to ne known I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic things to ne known
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: Mig33 Troubleshooting :: Mig33 On PC-
Jump to: