www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flooder!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rainbow_prince

rainbow_prince

Male
Number of posts : 29
Mig33 ID: : rainbow_prince
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Flooder!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Flooder!!!!!   Flooder!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi all i dnt know u all know that who doing football flood in room. Now days am using mig33 old version 3.2. Today in uk-london room i saw that
Flooder!!!!! 112cqs6
And thats mean you can see who is flooding this kind of flood.
If u see and test in new version 4.2 or 3.7 or 3.5 this flooder nick not show. There is so different. One version not slow who flooding and other version show who is flooding. Now think its is the best way to find who is flooding in room. Hope you guys like it. But dnt know is this system do u know??
bom
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Flooder!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flooder!!!!!   Flooder!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:35 pm

Very Happy you are right bro in new version we dont know who was flooding in room and thanks for giving us the idea that in old version flooders can be seen..but sad to say mig33 deleted the old mig version in their official download site..you are lucky you still have that 3.2..hope mig33 will upload the old version again so we can choose which version we wanted to use for chatting.keep on posting
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Flooder!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flooder!!!!!   Flooder!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:15 pm

but its normal multi kik..hope migg team solve this prblem..thnc this post prince.
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Flooder!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flooder!!!!!   Flooder!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:27 am

blazing_richa wrote:
but its normal multi kik..hope migg team solve this prblem..thnc this post prince.

its not multi kick rosgolla...its flooding with emote....in new version u can see how doing that...but in old version u can see how doing that......new version users cant tell even who doing that...really harmful angry
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

Flooder!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flooder!!!!!   Flooder!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flooder!!!!!
Page 1 of 1