www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?

Go down 
+13
joemac
Mysterygirl80
zw33ty_zOy4
Thief_of_love221
sajith.xp.pk
r.k.arif
blazing_richa
golden_soul_
Jame1
butterfly
h_e_a_r_tfelt
celeste
happy
17 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:45 pm

hello friends, now you can see who is in your friends contact list. just go to your friends profile and press on view all friends. you will get the contact list of your friend.
working: for your privacy if you don't want to share your friends id with all then make your profile private.

Last edited by happy on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:03 pm

yeah happy bro this is the new feature that added with the system.

so far a lot of users ain't agree with it.
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:18 pm

sspidey wrote:
Hi dido101,

We understand that privacy is an important issue in mig33, therefore together with the new update, we have added Privacy settings to allow user to show profile update either to everyone, friends only or just yourself.

What you can do is go to My Profile > Edit Privacy (Friends) > Share Profile > select 'myself' > OK

Hope this helps.

Regards,
sspidey
What on earth is mig33 staff members doing? Twisted Evil
It's as clear as day that no one will show his/her contacts to his/her friends ok?
We can only show this to our boyfriends/girlfriends right?
You know what?
You mig33 staff members are just squandering the time. Twisted Evil
Why don't you ask your users?
Do you think you are a cut above your users? Twisted Evil

Take an example!

We are happy to announce that we launched a new survey with a chance for you to win a Nokia E51.

We are hoping to understand what is most important to you and what features we should focus on next. Nimbuzz is working to create the best mobile messenger.

We are giving away five Nokia E51 phones at random among the people who complete this 5 minute survey.

The survey will end on October 22nd. Lucky winners will be contacted and mentioned on the official Nimbuzz blog in the week of October 20th.>

I gave them all answers.
My last answer was,
Please download mig33 and add all mig33 features like ''kick'' ''administration system'' ''block a user'' ''nimbuzz credit'' etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:08 pm

heres the snaps of the new features aded in new version..i dont agree on this ..we lost our privacy..

Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? 9knyg9

Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? 2cibvnq

Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? 6ojref

Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? 11sgpyh

Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? Soso0l
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:31 pm

only want to say i dont like this update of mig33.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:54 pm

There is no doubt that mig team has done it to make mig more popular but this is also true that mig has the more trouble makers,personal dislikes,rivals,rumor spreaders than any other chatting company.

So privacy is very much needed here

no one should be allowed to view other's contact list.

anyway who does not want to expose himself he can edit profile private by selecting option "myself" which has been already discussed.

But still you cant hide your contact list.

Last edited by golden_soul_ on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:15 pm

i hate this profile updating..why mig do this? angry now have no privacy here..we should send mail to mig...
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:27 pm

really unneccsery thing mig33 did....what use of that i dont know!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
sajith.xp.pk

sajith.xp.pk

Male
Number of posts : 93
Mig33 ID: : Sajith.xp.pk
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:18 am

now we can see our friend's all possible contacts & his publiced pictures in his privat profile. but, your ID should already in your friend's contact list.

(example: 300 IDs are already in my list. but, you can only see 200 IDs. that mean, 100 IDs haven't direct connection with me. because, they may be deleted me or blocked me.)

if he will delete your ID from his contact list, you can't see his privat profile. that mean you are not a his friend..

actualy I like to this new security profile system.

I said privat profile. than other users can't see anything..

blocked users also can't see anything in our profile.

Another one...

if our ID is already in another user's list, we can see, he is a 'friend' near his profile avator. our ID is not in his list, we can see only his username near his avator.

I like to this greate high security profile system.

because, our details sharing with our friends only.
other anyone can't see our profile.
We don't need change the appearing of our profile because, our friends can see our privat profile.
but, another users can't see anything.

Last edited by sajith.xp.pk on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thief_of_love221

Male
Number of posts : 2
Mig33 ID: : Thief_of_love221
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: About mig33 new updates   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:08 am

Mig33 new updates is nt gud.Every 1 cn see othr user c0ntact list.Sm users have sm persnl frnds that he/she dnt wana share with any1 bt due 2 mig33 new updates they make it publick.Its nt fair we have 2 complain them 2 make it as it was b4. scratch pale

Last edited by butterfly on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Dint puted he/she/topic merge..)
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:31 am

well said sajith..thanks for this detailed update ..im not really in favor of this profile and contact issues it should be disable and change back to old profile. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sajith.xp.pk

sajith.xp.pk

Male
Number of posts : 93
Mig33 ID: : Sajith.xp.pk
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:05 am

I don't know why you all people don't like to sharing own details with friends too. reasons are any secret information or anything?
we all are friends in a one world. then I thinking this profile system is no problem.
but, we don't need sharing our all details with all mig33 users. so mig33 team had take an actions for that which, our friends only can see our privat profile NOW.
Back to top Go down
zw33ty_zOy4

zw33ty_zOy4

Female
Number of posts : 126
Mig33 ID: : miss_zoya
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:33 am

mig z becoming like face book nw....even fb z much....!!!!! no privacy...more ova we r able 2 see the update of frenz of frenz!!!...wat the heck!..LOL aloof angry
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:04 am

theres a privacy setting if you select "myself" from the option then no worries.Aside from that only our friends in our friends list can see it.And if you doubt about it just scroll to the privacy settings of ur menu Smile
Back to top Go down
joemac
Mig33 Team
Mig33 Team

Male
Number of posts : 9
Mig33 ID: : joemac
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: RE: Profile system Update   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi all,

We understand your concern on privacy matter.As the new features was added and upgraded,there is a loophole that enable other users to see their friends own profile and contact lists.This occurred to the bugs in the test version.

However, we have already fixed it and you can set your profile as Private by simply go to to My Profile > Edit Privacy > Share profile with > select 'myself' > OK. For published profile, another addition to the personal info is 'Country'.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that caused all our users.

Happy Chatting !!!!!!

Joemac

Mig33 Team
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:57 pm

thanks pareng joe for the updates hope at this time everything good
Back to top Go down
fromctg

Male
Number of posts : 15
Mig33 ID: : fromctg fr0mctg
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:59 pm

dear joemac bro, we need a third option!
Some ppl like me r interested to show their profile but not interested to share their list.
So we need a 3rd option.
Thank u.
Back to top Go down
aktel.786

aktel.786

Male
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : aktel.786

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:31 pm

thanks for keeping us updated Wink
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:44 pm

thanks joemac for this info.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:53 pm

tnx for infrom us..keep sharing
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:21 pm

fromctg wrote:
dear joemac bro, we need a third option!
Some ppl like me r interested to show their profile but not interested to share their list.
So we need a 3rd option.
Thank u.

i agree with you fromctg..i want to show my
profile but not my contact list..people will be busy to check our list
will not be intrested to read our profile..migstaff please give us the
3rd option. Smile
Back to top Go down
th3.gunda

Male
Number of posts : 6
Mig33 ID: : th3.gunda
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:42 am

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
theres a privacy setting if you select "myself" from the option then no worries.Aside from that only our friends in our friends list can see it.And if you doubt about it just scroll to the privacy settings of ur menu Smile
You are right sis.......bt on d otha hand,think about ma 1 point..........all of us make our profile nycly decorated to show our friends or otherz..............if me make ma profile private , thn only me can view ma profile.............no 1 can"t view ma profile..........I hv to make it "friends" again..............dont u think dats a lenghthy process ma sis??.............Really a bad update of mig.............
Back to top Go down
Genie_in.a_bottle
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
Genie_in.a_bottle

Female
Number of posts : 626
Mig33 ID: : Genie_in.a_bottle
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:15 am

i think so far so good Very Happy i enjoyed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?   Do you know now you can see your friends contact list? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you know now you can see your friends contact list?
Page 1 of 1