www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is it fair?

Go down 
+6
trojan.exe
golden_soul_
rado4u
r.k.arif
Mysterygirl80
happy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:47 pm

hi friends, we often see in rooms that admins kick abusers id just after entering rooms. the reason behind the kick is the user abused in past. sometime that kick makes users abuse again. there are some who try to change themselve when they realise that they are doing wrong. At that time if an admin kick them then in most case the user start abusing the admin again. i'm a little against this type of kick. i think an admin shouldn't kick anybody just after entering the room. they should let the users chance to change and encourage them to be good. what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:49 pm

you have the point sir abusers got many ids and when they got kicked before and then admin kick them again without warnings then thats be unfair. but would an admin noticed thats he/she kick same person if that abusers using different ids just to abuse?As if thats there program to abused they make fun of it scratch
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:01 pm

abusers use many ids....every1 have ryts to use many ids...for example any1 have 2ids....he/she do flood,abuse with 1 and with another he/she do fair chat.....admin can kick both ids!!!!!!!!! or admin have ryts to kick only with which id he/she doing flood,abuse...?make it clear 1st...
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:14 pm

r.k.arif wrote:
abusers use many ids....every1 have ryts to use many ids...for example any1 have 2ids....he/she do flood,abuse with 1 and with another he/she do fair chat.....admin can kick both ids!!!!!!!!! or admin have ryts to kick only with which id he/she doing flood,abuse...?make it clear 1st...
what do you think bro what should admin do?
Back to top Go down
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Admin should have patience and self control
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Happy bro good topic

in one case admin should not kick like this way but in some cases admin should kick

should not kick :

when the abuser is a known abuser but did not abuse infront of the admin, in this case admin should not kick immediately after entry of the abuser.

should kick immediately after entry :

** when the abuser is abusing and after watching admin in the room he is leaving,then in the absence of admin he is coming and abusing again.in this case the abuser should be kicked immediately after entry.

** Some abusers who are known for abusing religions,they should be kicked in this way

** which id itself is an abusive word, these ids deserve to be kicked without warning.
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:14 pm

i agree with soul bros comments.....hope admins will think about it
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Admins are not bounty hunters, they are room administrators. An abusers must be kicked upon abusive offense not because they abused you in the past, thats revenge and misuse of power.
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:17 am

Yes you are right happy every mig33 users should get a chance to change themselves.

After all "to err is human"
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:58 am

if all admins thinking are same.But some just kicked for revenge or if this not changed how can we give another chance of some users who are doing this
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Well said happy bro i am also agree with you...
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:00 am

nice topic happy..and you are absolutely right..
this one of the defect i noticed to some admins..
and before kicking,the admins should admonish them for doing such
abusing in room not just to initiate the kick at once when he just
entered room.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:09 pm

some normal users doing this type of movement. as i was in uk-london with invisible mode, i dont type anything, just observing. one user just entered, and this user was misbehaving maybe thats why other user start to vote right away. the output is this user more become wild, he really mess the room by doing multi roll kick. this is not applied for admins only but to applied for every user. let everyone to get a chance. if he/she misbehave again then kick him/her out. dont take action from the past circumstances that have been occured. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is it fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it fair?   is it fair? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is it fair?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 Users & admin-
Jump to: