www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Translators...

Go down 
+4
Jame1
butterfly
happy
aktel.786
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aktel.786

aktel.786

Male
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : aktel.786
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:53 pm

hey guys and girls,we are very much familiar with the term CHAT LOG

since admin candidates' chat logs would be checked...so i am wondering whether mig33 team has translators or not

if not then how they would deal with BANGLADESHI CANDIDATES...not only Bangladeshi user but with all candidates from different parts of the world

a translator can easily make someone offender by simply interpreting wrong

so what you all think about having translators? Wink
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:13 pm

i heard that the translator for bangladeshi users is tanim10 and shajib_hasan. tanim10 is nephew and shajib is friend of x admin tareq263. if really they or any other maga members are the translators then it is obvious that they will help their maga members in next selection and surely they will try to make anybody else abuser by doing wrong translation.
since their leaders demoted the maga gang targeted all other bd users who was against their corruption or who is looking strong to be selected in next selection. they are kicking users in rooms, abusing them and trying to creat a misunderstanding between staffs and the users.
Since they are relatives of tareq, they will take revenge by translating others text in a wrong way to create misunderstanding. how can i know that tareq is not with them now? he can take a silent part by leading them in mistranslating his targeted users text. so we can't accept any maga member in this position. what's the guaranty that they will not mistranslate our texts? there is a high risk of mistranslating as they have a connection with tareq, not only connection some of them are tareqs relative!
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:15 pm

one problem which the migstaff will face in selecting admins are the language barrier...and mig should hire an official translator..it will be big hindrance for them in this up coming admin selection...i guess it would be best to choose translator who are not related to mig.i think there is an office or agency who are responsible for translating..but mig have to spend a lot of money to do this..i just hope it will be a fair selection for admin this time..no politics involve no biases..Goodluck guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:18 pm

well said happy bro. and also about them as we all know they are also admin candidate so may be they will help their own ids log clearly and make misstranslate the others log. as happy bro says i am also disagree about translator of any maga or any kinda gang member. mig33 must choose translator from the user very hardly.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Good topic Mamun

its realy a matter of concern about translators from Bangladesh, as it is proved that in mig,many unwanted issues happens related to admin selection.

So if the translators are related with those politics,then good admins will never be selected.

I dont know who are translators from Bangladesh, but i think translator ranks should be given to admins who know Bangla and are not proved controversial.
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:27 am

Yes its important to have translators from bangladesh as the selection is drawing near,i really dont know whether there is any translators yet from bd.But Translators should be someone who is undoubtedly trustworthy and admins are perfect for this job,yes im talking about stalin_dark but i simply don't recommend any normal user for that .

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
net-trap

net-trap

Male
Number of posts : 56
Mig33 ID: : net-trap , ifj
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:24 am

well very nice post.
At my view, there were lotsa discussions,fighting, rumors and clarifications about adminship.
And mig33 team has already become aware, so they won't be fool to make wrong persons as translator..

Thanks alot..

Best regards!
Back to top Go down
net-trap

net-trap

Male
Number of posts : 56
Mig33 ID: : net-trap , ifj
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:30 pm

master_corvinus wrote:

2. We are not only relying on the translated chatlogs. We do have other methods to determine whether a selected users is worthy to become an admin. Although the selected user manage to become admin, he/she still have to undergoes probation period and will be monitored by the Mig33 Team. If he/she is found violating admin Code of Conduct, then necessary action will be taken against the respective admins.

3. Translator are pick voluntarily, but as I said earlier, we do not rely entirely on the chatlogs as one chatlog represent one ID. So there is nothing to be worried as there is other factors in the determining whether a user is qualified to become admin or not. But remember the golden rule : When you're applying, it doesn't mean that you'll get the post as there is a lot of other users eyeing for the position too.

Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:51 pm

thanks for the update news net bro..
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:08 pm

tnx for the news bro.... smile
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

Translators... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translators...   Translators... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Translators...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 Users & admin-
Jump to: