www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My requesT.

Go down 
+7
jesnita
net-trap
r.k.arif
blazing_richa
golden_soul_
Jame1
Avinash4u
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Avinash4u

Avinash4u

Male
Number of posts : 8
Mig33 ID: : Avinash4u
Registration date : 2008-07-14

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:17 am

I want to request you moderators of this forum if any compliant comes on owner (this forum)or admin(mig33) or moderators(this forum) dnt lock that topic and give chance to user to put there all complaint and try to satisfied and content them. Contentment of user of this forum or any forum is very vital thing. popularity of any forum on depend on the same. That means not you guys make forum junctions of war but in case of vip users (vip means as mention above)dnt use to block the post cox by this action wrong message pass to the general user and they think due to they are vip thats why they lock my topic. So this my request if any complaint other than general user dont lock and give Chance to write there view what they want and as we know true is true, true never be los, defeat,wreath or make necklace
avi
. flower
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:57 am

well said avinash bro yeah we staffs of the forum give them chance to post complain and also the proper proffs and if they unable to give us proper evidence then we lock or even delete the topic if necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:49 am

Yes Avinash bro, i agree with you.

Look at the topic against king bro, we have given Fuzel the chance to fully express himself,though he was abusing we have edited his abusive words.in that topic everything was clear,and if it continues,it will create unusal situations.so it was locked lately.

I also request other moderators not to lock a topic so quickly,does not matter against whom the complaints are,we will discuss it first,when we finish the discussion,we will lock it.
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:39 am

well said avinash ...i am agree with you also....so pls all Moderator dnt lock topics quickly,...thnx for sharing avinash
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:56 pm

nyc topic...but if any1 complain with proper proofs no1 will lock their topic....but its my request that if any 1 want to complain about any1 plz post it with proper proofs...dont post it like a txt or like normal topic....if any1 complain with proper proofs no moderator will lock that topic...
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
net-trap

net-trap

Male
Number of posts : 56
Mig33 ID: : net-trap , ifj
Registration date : 2008-11-03

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:16 pm

nice post avi dada,,

but truth is what,,
fake peoples always try to spread rumors about honest persons but sorry to say they never become succeed!!

If anyone post with proper proofs then our moderators will not lock the topic,,cause they have the potentiality to justify whats right and wrong!!

its really dependable on the topic's purity and stability

thanks alot !!
Back to top Go down
jesnita

jesnita

Female
Number of posts : 423
Mig33 ID: : jesnita
Registration date : 2008-05-01

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:20 am

100% agree with you avi da I love you
Back to top Go down
http://riswan08.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:03 pm

nowadays it is looking easy to not lock the complains because mig33 staff members are visiting forums regular but bro think once, what will happen if team members do not visit forums? who will clear us about the complains if anybody try to spare rumours and write fake stories?
I think thats why forums need proofs to continue a topic or complain.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:32 pm

complainant should give exact time to provide his/her proof, after due time that the complainant couldnt provide his/her proof then topic needs to locked.

i think this is the fair way and of course to avoid conflict with a user and staffs as well. locking of topic immediately its a lil bit awkward with the author.

so i certainly agree with your views avinash dada Very Happy

thank's
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:52 pm

WE HAVE discussed about this matter, in our section area, actually i notice this before and we make a discussion about it, no worries, i hope our mod's wont lock any topic before they make it clear, Smile thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:11 pm

dido101 wrote:

WE HAVE discussed about this matter, in our section area, actually i notice this before and we make a discussion about it, no worries, i hope our mod's wont lock any topic before they make it clear, Smile thanks for sharing
well that would be a nice move. Smile
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:45 pm

yes my sis camhe I love you it is nice move and i hope so, it will be Wink

Thanks avinash for this nice topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My requesT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My requesT.   My requesT. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My requesT.
Page 1 of 1