www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody Attention Please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ropoom786

ropoom786

Male
Number of posts : 161
Mig33 ID: : ropoom786
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Everybody Attention Please Empty
PostSubject: Everybody Attention Please   Everybody Attention Please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:12 am

I wanny tell you something. Please think about what i am talking. The room named Bangladesh is going to depraved.

I observing it from few days, that there is no good user in the room named Bangladesh. In this room the number of multi kicker, slanger and flooder is so much. Thats shocked me so much, when i entered the room, i saw most of the users are bad. But where are the good guys, i dont know that. I saw the in different room. I dont mean that, they can't go the other room. I mean that why they don't still in the Bangladesh room.

I can't understood that why the result is so bad in Bangladesh room. If we do not give them any chace, they can't do just kind of bad work. That's misfotune for us.

Forget everything, can't we make the Bangladesh room beautifull.

Actually thats all from my mind and i present it in front of you. Please pray for all and for me that we can directed our life so beautifully in each and every moments.

Thank You All
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33.first-forum.com
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Attention Please   Everybody Attention Please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:28 am

Thankx bro 4 that topic.actully when good user enter in bangladesh chatrum they see alots bad users there so they leave the room thn again when he/she enter again he/she see the same thing.thats good users stopped chatting in Bangladesh chatrum
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Attention Please   Everybody Attention Please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:02 am

if admins kick the innocents users unfairly then how do you expect good users in rooms?
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Attention Please   Everybody Attention Please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:13 am

Oh happy bro...u r ryt.ppl do slang,flood bt bd admin busy with their busns.slanger,flooder dnt get kick.good n decent user getting by bd admins!! Realy shame!
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so my friend stay wasted all the time, and have the time of your life!
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Attention Please   Everybody Attention Please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:09 am

yes now a days Bangladesh room is full of multi and corupted admin kicking innocent users unfairly so how could we expect Good user in Bangladesh room if coruption removed then rooms will be fine automatically.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Attention Please   Everybody Attention Please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:40 pm

Agree with you Arif, Happy and Jame

these are my thoughts-

Bangladesh room is being always affected by trouble makers specibly abusers from a long long time,when admins are present in the room only then the room condition remains good.

Decent users come to mig to chat in a peaceful room,and Bangladesh room is no longer peaceful cause 3 admins are demoted recently from Bangladesh and other 3 admins are not giving much time to mig or not enough to moderate rooms.

When some new admins will be selected from Bangladesh,and start to moderate rooms,then decent users will start to come there again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Attention Please   Everybody Attention Please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody Attention Please
Page 1 of 1