www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Error

Go down 
+9
Phenom_
pink-jasmine
r.k.arif
Jame1
happy
pilaniya
butterfly
Mysterygirl80
magic_cupid
13 posters
AuthorMessage
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

General Error Empty
PostSubject: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:17 pm

Hi all !

I know you got many wonder on this GENERAL ERROR also with blank text reply, that just the problem of forumotion now it has been fixed for Forumotion Technician. Please all Super moderator and Moderator calm down of this issue because it will be ok for next day.

Please see this Quote by Admin of Forumotion

Typlo wrote:
We're truly sorry for this huge issue here, technical issues with the servers encountered during night time here so it's been an hell of a problem to get them all fixed.

Your forums are all getting back to normal now, only issue now is that all posts done after sunday morning aren't working.
We will be providing you with a major new functionalitie in the next days as a compensation Wink

According to this Quote i think it will be better because there technicain will slove it I love you
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:31 pm

thank you magical bro now i feel relieved now.And @typlo thank you so much for giving us this noticed so we will be inform and be at eased now.Do pray ASAP everything will be back to normal thank you once again I love you
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:31 pm

thank you so much for informing us magic bro.. hope it will be ok soon.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pilaniya

pilaniya

Male
Number of posts : 71
Mig33 ID: : pilaniya
Registration date : 2008-08-12

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:55 pm

yeah thanks bro magic_cupid for this important information...
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:46 pm

thanks magic bro to inform us. some posts still missing. hope we will get back the posts soon.
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:52 pm

That is what i just get from forumotion....

Typlo wrote:
We understand all your concerns, techs are working on all technical issues as we are talking, things are coming back to normal right now so please be patient until your forum is fully operational again Wink
All posts from sunday morning to this morning are for the moment lost, I can't confirm you that they will reappear for the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Now the problem has been fixed, but the only thing is that we don really have hope to get our post back like Typlo ( Forumotion Admin) said but anyway we wish that we have chance to get all post back.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:21 pm

thanks for the info its really shock me when i get error . now its okay Smile keep posting
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Oh thank god...n thankx magic bro.frnd nw keep posting...
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Thanks for infor bro cupid Smile
It really shocked of getting and lost post reply
affraid
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:06 pm

Typlo wrote:
Regarding the blank posts issue, it seems that they can't be recovered, so it has been necessary to delete them all so that your topics remain in order, sorry for this issue

All other issues should be eventually fixed, so please keep me informed of any other issue you have encountered since today

as this quote now all the problem has been slove but we just losing some post that post since yesterday Sad
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:03 am

I was really very worried about our forum.

Anyway magic bro thanks for letting us know.You are really doing a great job Smile
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Thanks magic_cupid bro for the informantion,when i read your topic yesterday i became relieved though i guessed its a net problem.

But we have lost some topics and lost many replies from some topics,some edited topic gone into its old form. I guess some topics and replies of Sunday and Monday are hampered only.

thanks Almighty it was just a net problem, nothing else happened with our forum.
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:24 pm

bro that are not a net problem this problem happen it every forum if that forum was creat by forumotion. That is the huge problem that never happen since this 4 years, all forum have lost their post and reply that was post on sunday and monday mornign.

i think now the problem has been fixed so please enjoy with your post again, we are really sorry to meet this kinda of problem let it for our nightmare and hope it wont never happen again.

if you got any problem of posting or concern anything about this please post here, im very happy to help you Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:57 pm

my question rith bro since some topics and replies are gone,theres no possible that we can have the lost one back again?I mean some topics that are lost! Sad scratch and thanks God everything back to normal again. I love you
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:58 pm

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
my question rith bro since some topics and replies are gone,theres no possible that we can have the lost one back again?

sist we really feel sorry about that, every thing is now ok just we cant get our post back, i have ask at forumotion many time they cant recover that post back, it happen for every forum which is using forumotion service. and all that error post forumotion auto fix it by delete it all. now it just time for us to continues posting I love you
Back to top Go down
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:24 am

thanks 4 the info. Realy im c0nfused bout it...
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:19 pm

tnx for info cupid bro,ya i was also confuse aloof
Back to top Go down
prince-0f-lovers

prince-0f-lovers

Male
Number of posts : 16
Mig33 ID: : prince-0f-lovers
Registration date : 2008-10-08

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:15 pm

thanks for the information br0
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:20 pm

the general error ocurred has been solved lets just hope
it will not happen again and
will not lost a topic and replies from forum users.

thread locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Error   General Error I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Error
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: