www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My id banned

Go down 
+10
h_e_a_r_tfelt
golden_soul_
naashiu
paranoid.devil
pink-jasmine
butterfly
happy
rahib07
dido101
trojan.exe
14 posters
AuthorMessage
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Morning wonderful miggers, i just like to inform you that your so called precious admin controller deactivated my id today 😉 lol, my wish granted. This I believe is wat led to my id being banned

topdawg04 wrote:
Wow at last, he decides to show himself. Lets see:
tareq263 wrote:

@topdawg04 plz keep ur distance away from false meaningless comments
First of all, you are at no liberty to be giving me any personal advice. I do what i choose to and how i want it. Your stupid yellow id gives you no authority to be dictating my views and comments. You dig? Mister, or maybe this power is getting
into your head seeing as you acting this immature...

Secondly, there aren't any meaningless comments here, all that is here is proof to your rogue attitude and misbehaviour with your fellow admins and friends. You didn't clear the topic, not even one bit, what you did is just show us your presence and then went on and gave all of us pathetic warnings.

Arrow Why did you avoid the part whereby you and your mates tried to frame Power Ranger by making that username for him?
Arrow Why didn't you answer the question asking you of how you got his number?
Arrow If i note well on your reply, you didn't deny swearing him on that group chat, all you did was an attempt to explain that some part of the conversation is missing, and DUH thats kind of obvious because you wouldn't just private him and swear him dummy.

tareq263 wrote:
i can remember that i kicked u many times
& also banned u.
you kicked and banned me Shocked wow where was I during that period?

Please explain more of this i'm very interested in hearing about it, especially when i don't even have the faintest idea of it :?...I really wanna hear this one please give us the juicy details.

Or is it your undying wish to do so? Kick and ban my id? Lol keep wishing mr admin controller, i'm not your lab rat...
tareq263 wrote:

May be u r nothing but a problem maker & creating problems in here now. Just improve ur behaviour to a better one.
I guess this would imply i was "an abuser" hence you had already claimed to have kicked me before. Which i'm still awaiting the details of Mr admin controller...

tareq263 wrote:
otherwise at future may be u may face big trouble for it.
is that supposed to be a threat? Lol, Ooh Shocked i'm so shivering right now...Can u see how scared i am Laughing

Don't mean to bust your bubble dude, or deflate your over inflated power driven ego, but YOU DON'T SCARE ME Tareq Smile . I bid you to do your worst with me and see if i care, i seek nothing from mig33 team unlike them sucks up who suck up to you and your fellows begging for recommendation. Bad mouth my reputation like you're already attempting, i don't give a damn!!! Ban my id, i don't care, it aint rare metal that can never be discovered again. Show me and stop make immature threats, i'm all game bro Laughing
BRING IT...

It won't be much of a suprise though, because we've already seen here of how rogue you can be...

tareq263 wrote:

i think this
mig33fans forum has now full of corruption.
Compared to your forum? Lol you power driven sadistic retard. You know your forum is not even in the same league with this one, so don't start comments you can't stomach

tareq263 wrote:
cause after leaving freakitude, this forum lost their popularity
get glasses and check the stats man

tareq263 wrote:
thats why current forum admins are trying
to increase their popularity by continueing this post "tareq is slanger" which hasn't any value.
i think he just told us the reason why Emil's id was suddenly banned from mig33 :?

Do you think you are that famous so much that they'd be using this for popularity :? This pathetic cyber power of yours is getting to your head. Now i see why in order for you to have gotten that seat you brag about, someone had to reject it
tareq263 wrote:
this is my last post in this forum.
like hell it is, after that false claims you made about me. You owe me answers and the same with every registered member here, this topic is not over
...You still an undeserving slanger turned admin, now your previous attitude as a slanger is starting to surface and revealing itself...

tareq263 wrote:
tareq263
mig33 admin controller
I can imagine the grin on your face when you wrote this line. Remember its all just cyber Smile just incase it gets into your head(or maybe i'm too late)

i have not mailed mig33 team yet and i don't think i will. All my friends can add me on my second id just-blaze_

for more info. in regards to what led me be being banned.

I'm sorry i can't really into more details right now because i'm writtin this post while on my way to work.

@tareq: the fun has just begun, i hope you up for my nuisance. Fasten your seatbelt.

Last edited by trojan.exe on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:14 pm

Dude , i think this is own problem between you and Tareq , i have not seen any wrong to any user, u gotta solve it by u
Back to top Go down
rahib07

rahib07

Male
Number of posts : 395
Mig33 ID: : rahib07
Registration date : 2008-05-27

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:36 pm

This problem will be solved if tareq bro reply this topic.

from me >>>>>>>> no comments laugh
Back to top Go down
http://mig33join.topic-board.com
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:44 pm

thats so sad bro. i know what exactly happened there. i expected something like he will apologise for his misuse of power and abusing users but his reply was so strange and made me feel shame for him. he was threatening users not to talk against him. his friends made so many fake attemp to prove the user wrong who complained against him but some users cought them and didn't let them succeed and bro you're one of them. now your id banned.
shame .. where is mig33 team now?
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:03 pm

im sad to hear this news top..what a funny revenge on you Laughing for banning your id..he think he can stop you from giving your comments about him..and top u dont need to mail..u got a new nice id.. Razz
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm

They unbanned it again, thanks to Mango and the rest of the guys who did speak to them.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:02 pm

happy to see you back bro. i don't know how long corruption will remain active in mig33.. so bro it may happen again and again. today you.. maybe tomorrow me.. day after tomorrow someone else..
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:25 pm

wow congrats top.. Laughing your back..your id banned for few hours..i dont see any reasons to banned your id in mig because you didnt abused the so called admin controller in chat room or even anywhere in mig. everthing happened between you and him in forum..is the system fair???you are famous and all forums is that the reason they immediately unbanned your id..what about the those users who are not famous like you top and the fault was just to spoke about the truth ...you mean their id will be rotten in banned section FOREVER..how lucky you are top..ooopps im scared to get my id bann..PEACE>> Sleep
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 pm

butterfly wrote:
what about the those users who are not famous like you top and the fault was just to spoke about the truth ...you mean their id will be rotten in banned section FOREVER..
exactly, thats how unfair this current mig33 team system is. If you not known on forums then you're a nobody. By the way, thanks Butter, thank you, that means alot
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:17 am

topdaw im glad to hear ur id get back Very Happy
as i also know what will happend to me and the rest. Who know Razz
today is u, tomo is happy or after tomo is me Razz

be aware that im happy to be my self and what i am Smile
Nice works mango I love you and the rest who has willing to help topdaw I love you

Thanks
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:45 am

wow great... Very Happy now mig33 have to ban user id to stop their mind Laughing
Back to top Go down
naashiu

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mig33 ID: : naashiu
Registration date : 2008-07-12

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:00 am

if he wanna be an admin controller first he has to controll himself.
what a corrupted admin
shame on him
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:52 pm

i am realy sorry after hearing that your id was banned.

but congratulations for getting your id back. i dont expect anything happens like this.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:09 am

naashiu wrote:
if he wanna be an admin controller first he has to controll himself.
what a corrupted admin
shame on him

Well said BF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:57 am

trojan.exe Smile welcome back.oh he got it banned because you wrote against him very true words.as i always say when abusers get stuck in mig33 chat rooms.they start flooding.and when tareq263 got stuck.he got your ID banned.and you wrote against him not on mig33 chat rooms but on mig33 forums.i wonder how mig33 team banned your ID.it's really not fair.he abused his respected mum. Shocked it's unacceptable.he could have insulted him but why his mum Surprised and eveytime you people say 'to err is human' i think abusing someone's mum is very bad.a word of advice,please don't say 'to err is human' loudly because thieves might hear it and they'll start saying ' to err is human' please forgive us 'to err is human' L.O.L and thieves will get freedom and they might steal you again.sorry to say that tareq263 was very nice but not now Surprised who changed him?his power?
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:37 am

ofcourse the power in which entrusted to him..what else changed him??? sad
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Lo£x,wil say again.ppl thinking that they are god.they should better kontrol themselvex
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Thanks Soul and Heart, that means alot.
I'm inclined to agree with you Heartfelt man, great words. There's a phrase which says "with great power comes great responsibility" but however when it comes to that, we tend to neglect the other true meaning of that phrase, that "great power also corrupts anyone" especially if that person is a power hungry egotistic self centered cyber(human) being like our current admin controller. However, with me, he'll always hit a dead end because he myt make himself a god, seeing as some users worship him, but i don't fear nor worship any mortal especially in this crooked and twisted cyber world. Mig team gave this guy too much power hence he's being deemed untouchable. Well i'll put that to the test, he'll regret the day he decided to play dirty with me, i don't have a reputation or a post to lose like he does.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:36 pm

sory for late.. so at last threat succed and its good news that your id get back.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:02 pm

congrats torjon, i love ur posts very much carry on dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:50 pm

dat topic shld be lock i thnk....moderators!
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

My id banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: My id banned   My id banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My id banned
Page 1 of 1