www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins

Go down 
+6
dangerous-adi
golden_soul_
lz.z
happy
butterfly
dido101
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins Empty
PostSubject: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:59 am

Hello, hope you all doin` great ..
Well, i have some few words i really want to say .. And there is nothing above the truth Smile
I read here in this fourm about west and about he is not going to be admin anymore.
Well, this will create a big problem in the arab rooms chatting, and i think it is obvious how this will come .
we feel as arabs and as a 20% of mig users are so negligible !
We have had 4 admins and now we just have 3 ! Sound unfair , isn`t ?
You may say to mig have a plenty of admins that ready to help . But i think this unfair ..
Other admins connont understand arabic and most of these room (including turkish rooms) are using abusing words IN OUR OWN LANGUAGES against every1 , sometimes me as a man i feel shy if i hear it .. Think about ladies !! (if u dont believe me check . Iraqi , arab jordan, arab syria .turkish bla bla bla .. And see ! And ask me for the snap shots wether for multi kickers or abusers )
, and about religions ! Huh ! I will let you imgain this and how much this bother us ..
Well, i think 3 arabic admins connot heal and treat a planty of arabs room (20% of mig users are arab and turkish !) thats if we neglect the arrogance of some of them to com by kissing their hands and taking bows for some of them to come with his/her majesty to come to help..! And most of foregin admins cannot help by sayin (i cannot kick cuz i cannot understand) !
You may say now let those punks get burn, who cares about them. But i ensure you, if u were in a state like this you wont be silent at all . And u wont just sit and watch by sucking your finger Smile
I think mig teams should solved this problem for us and i expect this from them to take this action.
With my best regards .. Smile blesses
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:08 pm

Well , as i expect . No one cares and i wont get answers.. Sound to me like Let them burn ..
Im really missing the previous days at mig before 1 year when some one at least was care..
Now arrogance are making our miggers going like a big balloon.. Just a shape and inside it an air !
Thanks
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:34 pm

hi dido..mig should increase the number of admins for arabic users..if you have only 3 who are active admins..how can they moderate well as you mentioned above 20% of mig users are from arabs and i know how arab people behave as i am working in arab country..some arabs countries have restriction due to religion..but when it comes to chatting they never cares of how rude they are..they even used very bad words wherein no ears cant digest it..the only solution to stop this problem is to have an arabic admin who can understand the language well.hope mig33 will focus their attention on which country really need to have more admins..there are countries have lots of admins but with few number of users.. Wink goodluck dids..
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:50 am

Yea u compeletly right, but there is one point ,philips aint angels from the sky wether in mig or real life !. Ic an show u how much they have of rudeness against foreign ppl too, but at least thy hv many admins ..bla bla bla, im not here to discuss who is better and who is worst .every cummnity have bad and good, im sayin this because its realy unfair and what make me open this topic that i saw at saudi damn arabia room some guys were sayin bad words toward a lady, when i interfered i was abused then kicked , call admins but no1 can help cuz the damn language !! Its really make me so nervious , and that lady was young Neutral we hv lost the control and no sound for those rooms at all
Anyway thanks butter 4 ur nice reply

Last edited by dido101 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:19 am

thats why i always say mig33 should select at least one admin from every country. how can anybody take care of a room if he can't understand the language. mig33 can make mig33 chat rooms peaceful if they do some simple works. i hope they will do soon..
Back to top Go down
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:51 am

dido why u dont try to kick the abusher by urself and ur friends if admin cant come???
But its true that need more admin for ur country. Try to send an email to mig33 obout it...
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:14 pm

lz.z wrote:
dido why u dont try to kick the abusher by urself and ur friends if admin cant come???
But its true that need more admin for ur country. Try to send an email to mig33 obout it...

dido cant do instant kick..unless if he a multikicker....if he do it by himself he will just waste his money to start for a kick,it will be failed or abuser leave room and comeback again start to abuse...there must be an admin to handle this abusers and trouble makers in room..
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:26 pm

Dido bro good points,

my forum experiences of forum say that many users want more admins from Arab zone, and some new admins should be selected who know Arabic language well.

and i hope this time mig will take new admins from Arab zone.
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:32 pm

Hey guyx chil,u wil get 3 admin for arab countoriex.enjoy
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:45 pm

yeah happy brother i also say that we need atleast 200 admin hope mig33 will select much more admin in future
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:27 pm

i cant comment on dis topic coz once i visited in a arab room many pple pvt me but i dint understood anything Embarassed finally i left, but as far as there are three admins they should ask mig pple to appoint more admins for their rooms fight
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 pm

dangerous-adi wrote:
Hey guyx chil,u wil get 3 admin for arab countoriex.enjoy

thats good news for arab users... Smile
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:40 am

its very good if they get 3 new honest admin but adi bro are you sure?
And dido bro, is 3 more admin enough?
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:49 am

3 admins , hmmmm lets count it together.. The number of arab countries in mig is about 12 to 14 , NOT ROOMS .and some countries have plenty amount of rooms And some of them has just 1 to 3 rooms ..

Guys , i am not a greedy . But logically this wont solve the problem.

Anyway at last we will accept anything !!

if u need my opioin. they should be 5 admins not 3 , each admins from diffrent country .. Saudi , iraqi, omani . Turkia ''or who can understand turkish'' And one admin from one of these places (jordan, syrian, israel''palestine'' and lebanon).. And now we have enuough numbers of admins from sudan and egypt in this current time..

By this way . we will have enough admins and This will be so fair a bit,

BUT if they choose an egyption or sudani or some1 from saudi arabia ''who cnt understand arabic like adil mahmud at past '' admin

Thy wont slove anything , and the problem will keep standing up.. !

I will try my best to pursure this problem and hope you guys to help 2.. Otherwise ill be like a stranger in his spot !!
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:21 am

yeah sure,arab counteriex dnt have that much flooding or kicking problem so they wil have les no of adminx,it ix on mig staf,wheather they increaxe this no,ur luck guyx
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:57 pm

flooding, kicking, slanging is the main problem of every country or every room bro. i think mig33 should increase the number of admin in regular basis. they've to be careful when selecting an admin. a simple mistake can bring in a corrupted admin in mig33.
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:01 pm

yep,agre with happy bro,example ix====>tareq263
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:22 pm

yes you are right adi..very controversial one.. Smile
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:15 am

And thew other 1 in list,===>>>>mr westlife who juxt cloxed eyex and started posting in hiw favour
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:42 am

I think this wont be solved till they becum one of them !
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:54 pm

i thnk mig33 shld select atleast 1 admin from each country
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:44 pm

no worries friends, mig33 team is already notified that arab miggers needs active admin. hopefully this coming selection arab people can have it.... Smile
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:12 am

it will be great sis.. thanks to let us know..
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Wow, it's such great news to know, however this will be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins   Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our problem : arab (including turkish) rooms and admins
Page 1 of 1