www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Admin radar" challenge for admins

Go down 
+14
paranoid.devil
trojan.exe
Enigma_1
pink-jasmine
princes_anushka
prince_suhel
Brad
happy
h_e_a_r_tfelt
butterfly
mutia81
golden_soul_
celeste
vinay
18 posters
AuthorMessage
vinay
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
vinay

Male
Number of posts : 261
Mig33 ID: : ask-vinay
Registration date : 2008-05-02

"Admin radar" challenge for admins Empty
PostSubject: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:04 pm

hi friends,
Nowadays, Multikickers are using a specific tool for multikicking. These tools have Admin Radar (Multi IDs will automatically leave the room when an admin enters).
see this animation below:
"Admin radar" challenge for admins 14wgi8i
I entered in chatroom GIYANI but the multi IDs left the room in a sec. (Animation is slow coz its made by me)
Now the question is, How to stop these type of troublemakers? :?
Share your IDEAS. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-mig33.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:49 pm

well dear bro we don't have nothing to do about this but mig33 team should think proper solution to solve this problem. if all multi kickers are using that type of software then what admins gonna do? it's too bad coz we can't do anything. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:42 pm

if trouble makers are able to use ADMIN RADAR ,then no admin will be able to kick any trouble maker,

then trouble makers will become more brave,and will destroy mig33 chat rooms.

to get something good we have to sacrifice something

mig team have to take an action as soon as possible.

now i am sharing my ideas what should be done by mig team in this case-----}

firstly :
they can make a rule that- if anyone tries to leave more than 1 ids at a time from the room,he will get DISCONNECTED(DC) or auto HANGED and his ids will remain in the room for 20 seconds.

secondly :
they can make a rule that- if an admin enters in a room,no one will be able to leave then, for 10-15 seconds.if anyone uses leave option then,it will take 10-15seconds to leave.

thirdly :
mig team can give admins a special power where admins will be able to enter the room invisibly but room list will show that the admin is present in the room.so then no RADDER will work and admins will be able to kick that trouble maker.

finaly :
admins should have an option where they can hide their admin status while entering the room.then no RADAR will be able to identfy any admin.

these could be very helpful to stop those trouble makers before they destroy mig. . . .

lets see how mig team solve the problem
Back to top Go down
mutia81

mutia81

Female
Number of posts : 51
Mig33 ID: : mutia81
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:32 pm

im also ever met the greatest software use by one of mig33room admin
just need 1 second time to kick howmuch multikicker in the chatrum,and its simply using without coming first in the rum,only control it from outside of rum to know multi
or called as invisible
not so far with golden said and want ,for admin app

i just guess snap there have the same feature,detect or radaring admin come,lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.mutia81.blog.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:54 pm

troublemakers cannot be stopped but they can be controlled....
Arrow admin should be allowed to enter room in invisible.

Arrow mig should not allow ids to leave all at once just like what it shown in animation.if room is full if there is a warning "unable to join room.".why not also a warning unable to leave room at this time wait for a few seconds.

Arrow and mig should give an admin a power that once they enter room automatically the ids in room should be freeze in few seconds.
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:07 am

but at present write their ID's down and send an email to get them banned Smile
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:03 am

golden_soul_ wrote:

mig team have to take an action as soon as possible.

if mig33 team had take proper step against multi kicking or any kind of abusive things of mig33 in past then i think all problems maybe solved a year ago.
golden_soul_ wrote:

firstly :
they can make a rule that- if anyone tries to leave more than 1 ids at a time from the room,he will get DISCONNECTED(DC) or auto HANGED and his ids will remain in the room for 20 seconds.

Its not possible at all. there is nothing like when anybody try to leave "more than one" id because every multi id is a id like you and me.
golden_soul_ wrote:

secondly :
they can make a rule that- if an admin enters in a room,no one will be able to leave then, for 10-15 seconds.if anyone uses leave option then,it will take 10-15seconds to leave.

ya it was nikshay's idea but i don't like it. we discussed about the idea in his topic so i think no need to explain why. in this idea too everything depend on mig33 team. "if they do"
golden_soul_ wrote:

thirdly :
mig team can give admins a special power where admins will be able to enter the room invisibly but room list will show that the admin is present in the room.so then no RADDER will work and admins will be able to kick that trouble maker.

they can't because some admin radar take admins id from room list. better if admin can be invisible in room list too. this idea too will only work "if mig33 team do".
golden_soul_ wrote:

finaly :
admins should have an option where they can hide their admin status while entering the room.then no RADAR will be able to identfy any admin.

some radars can. need admin id invisible in room list too. but will work if mig33 team do.
most of the ideas depend on mig33 team but will they do anything to stop multi kickers? maybe yes but surely it will take long time to response. i don't know why they do not take action about a disgusting problem quickly. maybe just because of the huge amount of money they get from kickers. anyway..
i know a easy trick which can help admins to catch multi kickers id. they can go away from the admin radar but don't want to post it here because if the software makers get it they can update their software and next time will not give us a single chance to escape. who knows the abusers maybe registered here and watching the topic. i will tell the trick to vinay when i get him online. thanks
Back to top Go down
Brad
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
Brad

Male
Number of posts : 41
Mig33 ID: : precious_pious
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:32 am

The thing is that admins do no thave any possible way to kick the multi idz which are using this software,golden brother,i agree with your some of points,but thats the staff to decide what they gonna do next.well as vinay said it is a big challange for us,let us find a way to stop this,the programmer has not made this program completely 100% there must be some alternate way,till that time wish for the best. Smile
Back to top Go down
prince_suhel

prince_suhel

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : prince_suhel, prince._force
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:50 pm

i think mig33 staf have to make new and special software for mig33 admins wen admins enter in room its unvisible admin can hides him self wen they entere in room
Back to top Go down
http://www.forceindia.tk
princes_anushka

Female
Number of posts : 72
Mig33 ID: : princes_anushka
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:24 pm

vinay wrote:
hi friends,
Nowadays, Multikickers are using a specific tool for multikicking. These tools have Admin Radar (Multi IDs will automatically leave the room when an admin enters).
see this animation below:
"Admin radar" challenge for admins 14wgi8i
I entered in chatroom GIYANI but the multi IDs left the room in a sec. (Animation is slow coz its made by me)
Now the question is, How to stop these type of troublemakers? :?
Share your IDEAS. Smile
hy vin u can keep ur seacret id in room, otherwise u can took help from ur friends in pvt, becoz of that multi id ppl gets trouble in chat rooms.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:51 pm

Vin, if mig can take action against them, they wont chose many admins Razz
hope you get my meaning Razz

It is have only 1 way is kick or send snap to mig33 staff for bann those multi.
Nothing else can do beside kick and bann Very Happy

Thanks for sharing

Back to top Go down
Enigma_1

Male
Number of posts : 9
Mig33 ID: : enigma_1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:08 am

sorry to say this but when was the last time mig staff really heard to normal users..when
mig staff knows what kinda tools kickers use then why cant they simply update migg n rectify the problem immediately.why does it always seem that kickers r always a step ahead than mig staff
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:12 am

Enigma_1 wrote:
sorry to say this but when was the last time mig staff really heard to normal users..when
mig staff knows what kinda tools kickers use then why cant they simply update migg n rectify the problem immediately.why does it always seem that kickers r always a step ahead than mig staff
kickers being a step ahead for mig staff, means more chaos in room, and more kicks and admin kicks initiated, more banning and more new multi sets registered, that all sums up to More money generated by mig33
Back to top Go down
Enigma_1

Male
Number of posts : 9
Mig33 ID: : enigma_1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:27 am

its more complicated than it seems guys and there are so many reasons behind it.

1.why dsnt mig staff update migg on a regular basis.all they do is launch a new version now
and then with a few new emotes added to it..thats it..

2.kickers are always a step ahead than mig staff? why?kicking tools like macro recorder and migg pro are still in use, tho they hve become obselete for kickers.why isnt mig staff intrested in how to make mig get rid of such tools.

3.i think it will b funny to say that mig staff dsnt know about such softwares.there are so many users who hve send these softwares to mig staff but they havent done anything so far yet.. why?

4. and when a user gets kicked why does he always blame admins.? like "abc" admin didnt responded to my call. guys dont u think even admins are helpless at times.. wht good are admins gonna do when they dont hve the powers and tools to kick such kickers.. i know this is bitter but we gotta accept the reality
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:13 pm

migstaffs knows very well how to stop kickers but this is their business and they're earning huge amount of money from the kickers. why should they stop their income Smile
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:17 pm

that software only detects admins id, isn't it? well,if admin uses special character or edited id it won't work,does it?
this idea is taken from one admin from indonesia,and he said that it works.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:44 pm

hmm now a days its really become a evil metter and i am agree with golden_soul_
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:31 am

paranoid.devil wrote:
if admin uses special character or edited id it won't work,does it?
this was the only trick but now it will not work because it posted in forum. now kickers will add the special correcter id in their software.
Back to top Go down
its-me.420

its-me.420

Male
Number of posts : 18
Mig33 ID: : its-me.420
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:27 pm

happy wrote:
migstaffs knows very well how to stop kickers but this is their business and they're earning huge amount of money from the kickers. why should they stop their income Smile
Lol happy bro. Agree with you.
I think admin's invisible entry can ban that tricks.Cause when any admin enter in chatroom that time admin detect software can recognise that admin's enter data packet.If mig33 sever don't send any enter data packet i meant invisible enter then that software wont work anymore.
Back to top Go down
rulebreaker

Male
Number of posts : 32
Mig33 ID: : fuzel1
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:55 pm

well i know a lot abt this kind of software.but the problem is some time it got hanged so admin can kik easyly.its depend on an admins presence wt he/she using at that time if she/he on pc then its quite easy to kik multies........ dreamz on guys lets hope from all myty MIG33 Wink
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Hmm rule bro u r ryt...im totaly agree with u
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Admin radar" challenge for admins   "Admin radar" challenge for admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Admin radar" challenge for admins
Page 1 of 1