www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How use yahoo chat in mig33?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Symbian

Symbian

Male
Number of posts : 242
Mig33 ID: : Symb1an007
Registration date : 2008-07-03

How use yahoo chat in mig33? Empty
PostSubject: How use yahoo chat in mig33?   How use yahoo chat in mig33? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi friends.. I am have yahoo ids, but i am want using yahoo chat in mig33. How do that? Please help me..
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: How use yahoo chat in mig33?   How use yahoo chat in mig33? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Jack are you sure? Shocked okey try this..... Go to main menu then click other IM,then click yahoo,then click add/edit IM..,then set up your yahoo username and password,then save.After that sign in. Very Happy dont forget to add my yahoo id ok Very Happy and i noticed mig33 connect to IM'S got dc always.But theres no harm on trying jack goodluck. I love you
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: How use yahoo chat in mig33?   How use yahoo chat in mig33? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 pm

yu mystery.Very Happy from now on i can call you madam.Razz you solved the problem very easily. Thanks a lot. I got nothing to correct you.Razz
Back to top Go down
Symbian

Symbian

Male

PostSubject: Re: How use yahoo chat in mig33?   How use yahoo chat in mig33? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:44 am

Thank you rose.. I will try it. Thnk you. Thank you very much. Very Happy

Last edited by Blue_ant* on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: How use yahoo chat in mig33?   How use yahoo chat in mig33? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:45 am

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
Jack are you sure? Shocked okey try this..... Go to main menu then click other IM,then click yahoo,then click add/edit IM..,then set up your yahoo username and password,then save.After that sign in. Very Happy dont forget to add my yahoo id ok Very Happy and i noticed mig33 connect to IM'S got dc always.But theres no harm on trying jack goodluck. I love you

sist but y wen i login my yahoo they said error n wrong password, i already put my right password and that problem still happen i don no y ? can sist help me ?
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How use yahoo chat in mig33?   How use yahoo chat in mig33? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:04 pm

magic bro that's easy please follow this step:

1. when you were logging your mig33 nick don't forget to tick the box. for example you want to connect your yahoo id tick the box yahoo and tick show offline contacts as well.

2. then go to main menu and click other IM, after that write your full yahoo id like this (magic_cupid@yahoo.com) then write your password then save after that go back to sign in.

hope you understand my simple explanation bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Symbian

Symbian

Male

PostSubject: Re: How use yahoo chat in mig33?   How use yahoo chat in mig33? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 pm

wow thank you sis s2pidprincess0519 Very Happy i am will try Very Happy thank you.
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: How use yahoo chat in mig33?   How use yahoo chat in mig33? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:20 pm

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
magic bro that's easy please follow this step:

1. when you were logging your mig33 nick don't forget to tick the box. for example you want to connect your yahoo id tick the box yahoo and tick show offline contacts as well.

2. then go to main menu and click other IM, after that write your full yahoo id like this (magic_cupid@yahoo.com) then write your password then save after that go back to sign in.

hope you understand my simple explanation bro Very Happy

now i see the point sist Smile thx sist 4 ur info !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How use yahoo chat in mig33?   How use yahoo chat in mig33? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How use yahoo chat in mig33?
Page 1 of 1