www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how dreambo69 did it ?

Go down 
+15
trojan.exe
golden_soul_
pink-jasmine
paranoid.devil
celeste
lz.z
arifdaya
Phenom_
h_e_a_r_tfelt
jesnita
avator301
Titan_rage
Jame1
happy
dido101
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

how dreambo69 did it ? Empty
PostSubject: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:04 pm

helloz all ,hope u all fine
anyway b4 a day i was at uk-london room , when i entered i found my frnd flooding the room , and i commanded him to stop . he stoped and wrote his apologize to ppl ,meanwhile dreamboy69 enterd the room and kick him with wierd kiking which appear like flooding , after this my pal came to me and told me tht his iD got banned !!!!
how could dreambod do this ???,, is it by illegal programme or wat ??? , becuz i knw new admins cant banned iDs speailly my pal just kiked once by admin and it was just this time !!!
thnks
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:35 pm

he may used any third party software to kick you friend. Or may request any senior admin to banned the id.
I don't know its illegal or legal kick using third party softwarer like a multi kicker kick. But its legal if he request his senior admin to banned the id.
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:44 pm

no happy he didnt ask any1 to help him ,, it's all in just 0.5 min !!!!
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:47 pm

happy wrote:
he may used any third party software to kick you friend. Or may request any senior admin to banned the id.
I don't know its illegal or legal kick using third party softwarer like a multi kicker kick. But its legal if he request his senior admin to banned the id.

agree with you brother
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Titan_rage

Titan_rage

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : titan_rage/badhans07
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:04 pm

thanks for the post bro...wel...he did used the third party software but i dnt know if its legal or not coz almost all admin use it and u said that his id got banned wel its definately if any id get 6 kick at a time then the id wil b banned....so its my suggest if ur friend did abused then he sud b banned....as we waste our valuable credits to cum n chat in mig to pass our times....we dont cum here to get abused....NO PLACE FOR ABUSERS
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:50 pm

Abusers pls buzz off Razz
Back to top Go down
jesnita

jesnita

Female
Number of posts : 423
Mig33 ID: : jesnita
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:20 pm

happy and titan u all right he using third party kicking software but as i know mig team didnt allow admin using thirt party kicking software scratch confused
Back to top Go down
http://riswan08.peperonity.com
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:35 pm

dido101 Smile really sorry to hear that.but he shouldn't have flooded the chat room.i hate flooders the most.we can't chat when a flooder floods.when an ID gets kicked 6 times.it'll be banned.and that software kicks an ID 4,5 or 6 times at a time.but i heard mig33 team told them not to use that software.anyway send an email to mig33 team.hope they'll unban it Smile
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:42 pm

yes its a third party software....and sometimes admin use this software to bann users with one kick....
by the way i think its a very nice way to bann abusers from chatrooms....
Back to top Go down
arifdaya

arifdaya

Male
Number of posts : 157
Mig33 ID: : arifdaya
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:12 am

Titan_rage wrote:
wel its definately if any id get 6 kick at a time then the id wil b banned....
not only at a time but it will get ban if that id even get kick 6 times in total history..
Anyways me too i think that this is best way to avoid abusers..
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:24 am

if this is the best way then why not mig33 banned ids for one admin kick? Because mig33 give users chance to change himself. Let them learn from a mistake. Some users can understand that they are abusing after been kicked by any administrator. They try not to do the mistake again.
Admin should follow the rules of mig33. They should understand banned is not the only way to stop abusers. They should not kick like that.
Back to top Go down
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:41 am

I think if the floodr is ignoring command to stop flood and still flooding the room,admin should ban his id mybe wid third party software like happy bro said .No matter its ilegal or legal,i think its legal.Dnt 4giveness the floodr. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:26 am

hmmm even those third party softwares is illegal to used sometimes admins need it coz there is no choice to eradicate those horrible abusers. it's legal if it is used in a right way.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:33 am

agree with you all
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:53 pm

It may be illegal....but i welcome this software....multi kickers used this software to kick innocent users and now admins are using it to kick abusers....this is the perfect way to punish abusers....

TIT FOR TAT
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:52 pm

happy wrote:
if this is the best way then why not mig33 banned ids for one admin kick? Because mig33 give users chance to change himself. Let them learn from a mistake. Some users can understand that they are abusing after been kicked by any administrator. They try not to do the mistake again.
Admin should follow the rules of mig33. They should understand banned is not the only way to stop abusers. They should not kick like that.

agree with you happy bro, there are different types of abusers. some of them are just looking for attention, since they're newcomer in a chatroom, and noone want to talk with 'em. and the other one are "the real" abuser who enjoy disturbing everyone by flooding or kicking.

i think if the rule is "kicked by administrator 6 times" then it means kicked in 6 different times, not kicked at once by illegal software...admin should follow the rule as well.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:14 pm

Titan_rage wrote:
thanks for the post bro...wel...he did used the third party software but i dnt know if its legal or not coz almost all admin use it and u said that his id got banned wel its definately if any id get 6 kick at a time then the id wil b banned....so its my suggest if ur friend did abused then he sud b banned....as we waste our valuable credits to cum n chat in mig to pass our times....we dont cum here to get abused....NO PLACE FOR ABUSERS

As i known mig staff is not allowed admins to use third party software.
Even he is flooder or multi, he should not kicked 6 times at a time.

Phenom_ wrote:
It may be illegal....but i welcome this software....multi kickers used this software to kick innocent users and now admins are using it to kick abusers....this is the perfect way to punish abusers....

It is not perfect way. It is worst way to kick ppl.
No rules in mig33 said that abuser and multi must kick 6times at a time.

I would suggest admins to kick 1 time at a times than kick 6 time at a time.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:49 am

there is advantage and disadvantage by using third party software.

1. abusers can easily eleminate.

2. abusers banned instantly (noturious abusers) but for normal abusers single kicked is enough to warned them.
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:04 pm

i have given a topic called-A NEW KICKING TRICK BY ADMINS.
in this section, if you read it,all will be clear.

its a software called migpro(as far i know)
where 1 will get several kicks at a time and will be banned instantly from chat rooms.

trouble maker are surely scared of it.

but admins must have to be careful while using it,they have to make sure that there is no wrong kick.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:09 pm

golden_soul_ wrote:

they have to make sure that there is no wrong kick.
i think every kick is the wrong kick using this software.
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:24 am

happy wrote:
100% true man, in the minds and views of other people, admins can do not wrong thats why you get some of the replies above.
Jame1 wrote:
agree with you all
how do u agree with them whereas they not all saying the same thing
Titan_rage wrote:
...NO PLACE FOR ABUSERS
Phenom_ wrote:

TIT FOR TAT
interesting attitude, i just hope yall haven't applied to be admins because i can't imagine what it would be like havin admins wit such a vengeful behaviour. Is that method really helping? Or just start a useless fued which could have been easily avoided just by trying to be civil for once, not by jumping to using your 'so called power' unreasonably. Act mature, don't adopt the same characters, take Nelson Mandela for example, he was prisoned for 27 years just for standing up against racism, injustice and apartheid and when he got out he won the elections and became president, look at how S.A is now, but then had he had that vengeful attitude both of yall seem to be showing what do you think would have happened? Now this is not a politics class, it was just an example that you can't fight fire with fire, no stupid Tit for that, be the better person and act civilised. But then again, it is your take on things, so who am i to judge...
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:05 am

trojan.exe wrote:
happy wrote:
100% true man, in the minds and views of other people, admins can do not wrong thats why you get some of the replies above.

good posting as usual trojan Very Happy
admin can do no wrong? Those people living in a dreamland lol! there are no angels and devils in mig33...everyone could make a mistake.
Admins should stop using that kind of kicking trick!!!
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:30 pm

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
hmmm even those third party softwares is illegal to used sometimes admins need it coz there is no choice to eradicate those horrible abusers. it's legal if it is used in a right way.
Phenom_ wrote:

in somehow yea i agree with you .. and i knw he did wrong thing ..but to be kicked from his 1st time and banned is completely unfair
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:13 am

with one administrator's kick user must be banned Surprised are you ok?happy Smile sometimes administrators kick wrong user by mistake.
Back to top Go down
lionheart4u

Male
Number of posts : 44
Mig33 ID: : lionheart4u
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:47 pm

dido bro ur frnd did worng y he flooding in the rum but admin also did worng no difference between in dat admin n flooder.flooder dnt follow mig33 rules n dreamboy admin also dnt follow rules of mig33.then only simpel user got punished nt admin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how dreambo69 did it ?   how dreambo69 did it ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how dreambo69 did it ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 Users & admin-
Jump to: