Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titan_rage

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : titan_rage/badhans07
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 pm

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad day by day number of good users ids are getting banned for no such reason.....y is it so?? whts the fault of them? Is it guilty being good?? Evil or Very Mad Numbers of users r suffering this problem Mad who are the main culprits behind this type of devilish acts??? And y MiG team is nt looking in this matter?its a important matter that sud b discussed.... hope i said everythings correctly.....guys post ur comments Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sajith.xp.pk

Male
Number of posts : 93
Mig33 ID: : Sajith.xp.pk
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:45 pm

yes bro. I agree with you. because, my old ID also banned without any reason.
I'm sri lankan. sri lanka have more abusers and flooderr.
then I one day entered to sri lankans room so I saw flooding with filth in the room. then I start a kick to that flooder from my ID. then my another good friends support to me and flooder got kicked. then he come back again with him another ID. then I started to kick again. again he kicked so my another good friends gave to votes.

then I sleeped and morning I tried log to the mig from my id.
but, I didn't can to that. my ID got banned. I'm not a abusers or flooder or kickers. I'm doing my all works with my sony ericsson mobile phone. then I can chat only and use the opera only. I agree with you bro. thanks your comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:20 pm

titian bro , what thy should to do, even if thy put a million admins ,, bad ppl will appear again and again
... no solution at all ,, the best one if u see any insulting or filthies words at any room call any admin or go out frm this room Smile
thnx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:05 pm

I agree with you titan my old id was also banned without reason.and i like that id its unique cause it is with space in between.

Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:06 pm

i also agree witg u titan

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:17 pm

Yeah my friend id was ban for no reason also.But we just wondering why our fakes who abused didnt they ban wherein they swear and slang in room also Sad this is unfair Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:10 pm

butterfly wrote:
I agree with you titan my old id was also banned without reason.and i like that id its unique cause it is with space in between.
hey sis butt nicks wih space and symbols are banned with mig33 coz those types of nicks creates bugs from the server. i guess you a little bit late from the news sis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:58 pm

i don't have any idea about how to find out the culprit you wrote up titan bro. Its so sad when a good user banned. If there is any way to know who requested to banned the user we may cought the culprit.

I know an abuser can banned any id by sending fake report against any user. Mig33 should check the report and be sure before they take any action. Unfortunately the are not checking. If mig33 get 20-30 report against any user, they banned the user without checking anything. One abusers can easily send 20-30 report by using his 30 id.

there is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith on god should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:28 am

hello all

some users blaming admins when they got banned specially those single. in this regard, i'd like to advice that mig33 is now accepting complainst from users without the help of admins.

please if you got banned mail to mig33 for further information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:51 pm

yes i observed now many id bann for no reason fight especially are bd users.
Mig staff should be take care and add more attention on this matters.
Some id really need to be banned Wink but not all id need to be banned.
Check the history first before decide to ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:06 pm

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
butterfly wrote:
hey sis butt nicks wih space and symbols are banned with mig33 coz those types of nicks creates bugs from the server. i guess you a little bit late from the news sis.
lol sis..thanks for info i dont know about this..but they should at least notify me after doing such action.email me or sms. I love you

happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:17 pm

butterfly wrote:
they should at least notify me after doing such action.email me or sms

mig33 notified everybody by sending sms to their mobile number. maybe your sms missed for any server prolem or network problem.

there is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith on god should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:45 pm

yes before mig banned those id they had sent notified message to users in advance.
Sis butt might be your message is lost or miss on the way Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jesnita

Female
Number of posts : 423
Mig33 ID: : jesnita
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:56 am

even my lv. id also got baned before Very Happy
but only 24 hours Very Happy

btw titan id unbaned now and thanks to all who help him to unbaned it I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://riswan08.peperonity.com
Titan_rage

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : titan_rage/badhans07
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Surprised Lol im really surprised after hearin all this from u.... Mad i cant believe it.....any way up the space ids are banned but they are cute...hehehe......wel yeah my id is unbanned special thanks to my lovely brothers those who helped me out........ I love you yes dido is ri8 i agree bro...no matter whateva things we do.....corruption wil still exist........thanks...all n please im sorry for all of those whose ids are banned ....please email to contact@mig33.com to unban ur ids......share ur view I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:48 am

y mig have to ban id that contant space
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:24 am

mig33 already unbanned lots of users....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:21 pm

r.k.arif wrote:
mig33 already unbanned lots of users....
read the date of when the topic and posts were made hence topic was inactive, and became so because it was sorted.

PostSubject: Re: Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S   

Back to top Go down

Why the ids of good users are gettin banned for no reason :S
Page 1 of 1