www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ringtones and Wallpapers

Go down 
+14
dido101
Genie_in.a_bottle
butterfly
golden_soul_
anup.pathak
jesnita
happy
pink-jasmine
lz.z
h_e_a_r_tfelt
Mysterygirl80
paranoid.devil
Jame1
celeste
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ringtones and Wallpapers   Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:26 pm

wow now its in three countries hmm hopw all country have the facility Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones and Wallpapers   Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:14 am

Wow already in brunei Shocked am i late? I want to have wallpapers for my phone wow wow its great its in brunei now. I love you but jame just send it to me ringtones k Razz i would love it jame143 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ropoom786

ropoom786

Male
Number of posts : 161
Mig33 ID: : ropoom786
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones and Wallpapers   Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:36 am

camhe sis nice info

jamebroo good sharing

keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33.first-forum.com
mutia81

mutia81

Female
Number of posts : 51
Mig33 ID: : mutia81
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones and Wallpapers   Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:22 pm

new features wallpaper and ringtones of mig33 has available in indonesia too now
last nite i was try to check n i've purchase some of wallpaper and successfully
for each wallpaper cost is 891,67 IDR ,but i think so expencive for each ringtone cos we must purchase 17.833,31 IDR of each

i think we can download free wallpaper at many site today so better to safe our credit ,or create ownself as genie ,lol
just for sharing,thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutia81.blog.com
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones and Wallpapers   Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:00 pm

now everyone can buy. Smile
Back to top Go down
mutia81

mutia81

Female
Number of posts : 51
Mig33 ID: : mutia81
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones and Wallpapers   Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:46 am

yes rite heartfelt
everyone who want can buy now
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutia81.blog.com
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones and Wallpapers   Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:22 pm

For full details please check this this news was publish in 15th july at mig33 website

mig33 EXPANDS MOBILE CONTENT STORE WITH EXCLUSIVE RINGTONES AND
WALLPAPERS

Additions Follow on the Heels of Blockbuster Emoticon Offering that Drew More than 90,000
Downloads in First Week
BURLINGAME, Calif. —July 15, 2008 – mig33, the global mobile social network, today announced the
availability of new exclusive ringtones and wallpapers to the mig33 community via the company’s recently
launched Mobile Content Store and is currently looking for additional content partners. The company
decided to offer the new ringtones and wallpapers in response to consumer demand and the
overwhelming popularity of the company’s initial offering, mig33 emoticon packs for use in the service’s
chat rooms.
mig33’s goal in developing the store is to offer a mix of popular media that will enhance the mobile
experience for users and allow additional options for entertainment and personalization to the mig33
community of more than 14 million registered users, now exchanging more than 300 million messages
per day across the system. The company is actively reviewing additional content to offer in the store, and
plans to roll out additional mobile media to mig33 customers in the coming months.
“The mig33 community is vibrant and active, always looking for new ways to harness the power of their
mobile phone both as a multipurpose tool enabling them to do much more than simply make phone calls,
but also to express their individuality to the rest of the community,” said Steven Goh, co-founder and CEO
of mig33. “The items we’ve selected to offer so far in our Mobile Content Store do just that and have
been met with great enthusiasm. We’re confident that these new offerings will also be a hit with our
users.”
The mig33 platform offers a mix of free and inexpensive services, including VoIP calls, instant messaging,
e-mail, text messaging, picture sharing, and community features. With mig33, users can carry their entire
social community with them wherever they go, on a device they never leave home without, creating an
instant global social network.
The mig33 technology was built for the mobile phone, making it an integrated and easy way to access
mobile instant communications around the globe. Users share content while chatting in forums or specific
chat rooms they create to build their own personal communities. The service is available to any mobile
phone user and is optimized to work with more than 1,000 handsets including the blackberry, and the
recently released Window’s mobile build.
To learn more about mig33 or to shop for ringtones, wallpaper or emoticons please visit www.mig33.com.
About mig33
mig33 is the award winning global mobile social network. Located in Burlingame, Calif., mig33 was
named DEMOGod at the fall 2007 DEMO Conference, and selected as the winner of Silicon Valley/San
Jose Business Journal's 2007 Emerging Technologies Awards in the category of Social Networking. With
more than 14 million global users already, mig33 offers mobile phone users the power of the Internet and
cost savings on VoIP calls, email, instant messaging, chat rooms, text messaging, profiles and photo
sharing. For more information, visit http://www.mig33.com
Amanda Sanyal
Sutherlandgold for Mig33
Amanda@sutherlandgold.com
650-520-5419
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones and Wallpapers   Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:04 pm

Wow jame whats a great info you added Razz as if day by day numbers of users of mig33 are rapidly growing.Its good idea by the co founder of mig to highlight more features so as all the users all around the globe will be fun of and to more anticipate to dedicate to there company.As they were very friendly to welcome everyone's needs interms of there facilities to all the costumers. Smile more power to them for the excellency of there works I love you
Back to top Go down
Nilufar_nilu

Female
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : Nilufar_nilu
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones and Wallpapers   Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Hello all nilufar nilu is saying something rock:
wow congrats to all but such as for bangaldesh users.
(Tosi credit ki fikr na kar-mai ho naa ).Weee weee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones and Wallpapers   Ringtones and Wallpapers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ringtones and Wallpapers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2