www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SIMPLE QUESTION...

Go down 
+12
paranoid.devil
anup.pathak
dido101
Jame1
pink-jasmine
Phenom_
happy
eamz
h_e_a_r_tfelt
celeste
Mysterygirl80
diamond
16 posters
AuthorMessage
diamond

diamond

Male
Number of posts : 143
Mig33 ID: : diamond-boy_
Registration date : 2008-06-16

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:24 pm

WHY ADMINS IN MIGG DO PARTIALITY WID HIS/HER Gf? OR Bf?.. OR THEIR FRIENDS? PLZZ REPLY????

I SAW IN MANY ROOMS ADMIN NT KICK THIER FRNZ EVN DY FLUDING ND KICKING Y SO?

is dat GUD?

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:49 pm

well diamond not all admin are the same Sad maybe some did well well this is not fair to us.they will do what is right at the same time.in other words business is business!!!! no friends here or relatives as long as they did not right Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:10 pm

as sis mystery said not all admins are doing the same. can you name that admin bro? please prove it.

thank's
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:28 pm

you should have taken the screenshots.diamond Smile
Back to top Go down
eamz

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mig33 ID: : eamz
Registration date : 2008-06-22

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:10 pm

diamond, if you encounter the same situation again, I suggest you to take snapshots. With this, it will strengthen your statement and proven who is doing their work and who is not. Smile
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:21 pm

the admin who help his friend to abuse he is the wrong selection of mig33. Mig33 should select good admins. I can understand what are you talking about but bro not all admin are same. Where there is 100 good people there is at least one bad. Be patient bro they will be punished for their misuse.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:11 pm

eamz wrote:
diamond, if you encounter the same situation again, I suggest you to take snapshots. With this, it will strengthen your statement and proven who is doing their work and who is not. Smile
perfect advice eamz bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:31 pm

bro diamond we dont wanna take any complain against an admin without any evidence,proof or snaps....
i hope you understand....
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Diamond it is LOGIC bro . Not only them, but if you become admin, will u kick ur close soul friend ?? it is easy question to anwer.
Admin also human, they have their sence of humanities.
Even Admins kick their friends or lover, Do u think he/she feel happy in heart ???

Please take snap if you see next time Very Happy

Thanks
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:11 pm

pink-jasmine wrote:
if you become admin, will u kick ur close soul friend ?? Even Admins kick their friends or lover, Do u think he/she feel happy in heart ???

Thanks
let me answer your questions.
Answer 1: yes i will. I will kick him if he abusing in mig33. He maybe my close friend but i have to kick him because its my duty and i'm responsible for that. I like admin tareq263 very much because he kick his close friends when they are abusing in room. Thats the sign of a good admin. If you do not kick them it will be a corruption.
Answer 2: to answer your this question i like to ask you how will you feel if people call your close friend an abuser?
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:04 am

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
well diamond not all admin are the same Sad maybe some did well well this is not fair to us.they will do what is right at the same time.in other words business is business!!!! no friends here or relatives as long as they did not right Evil or Very Mad

agree with you mystery
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:05 am

happy wrote:
pink-jasmine wrote:
if you become admin, will u kick ur close soul friend ?? Even Admins kick their friends or lover, Do u think he/she feel happy in heart ???
Thanks
Answer 1: yes i will. I will kick him if he abusing in mig33. He maybe my close friend but i have to kick him because its my duty and i'm responsible for that. I like admin tareq263 very much because he kick his close friends when they are abusing in room. Thats the sign of a good admin. If you do not kick them it will be a corruption.
Answer 2: to answer your this question i like to ask you how will you feel if people call your close friend an abuser?

Happy, kick or not kick are depend on their thinking. And remember not all ppl think same you as well as not all admins think same you.
I understand that you will kick but im sure you will feel different after kick.
Do you think kick abuser who is not your friend and who is ur close friend, you feel same after click on joy stick?
It is your duty that u must to do for avoid corruption but it does not mean kick close friend is feel same with kick abuser who is not your friend. Very Happy . I dont wanna use any admin as example but what i talk is Logic of Humanities or Sense of Nature Feeling

for answer 2 I would like to answer that ppl call ur close friend an abuser = kick ur close friend who is an abuser while we are admin = same feeling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:34 pm

one day i took 2tk from my fathers money bag without asking him. When he count his money he got 2tk was not there. He did slap me and told me that don't do that again. I asked him why papa i'm taking money from my fathers money bag, not from others. He said today you are taking money from my bag tomorrow you may take from others. It will become an habit for you. Can you feel how insulting it will be for me being your father? I'm father of a thief?
Its better to have no son who has son like you.
After that I apologise and promised to my father i'll never do that again.

Its not just a story. We have Many things to learn here. You can see my father did slap me. Why? Because of my goodness.

Now think if the abuser is me and admin is my father then my father kicked(slap) me.

If he do not kick me today i'll abuse more tomorrow. I'll feel free to abuse. Who can stop me? if my father behind me!

You may not kick your friend sis but i will. Its good for their future.
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:30 pm

diamon bro, and even if they do this , we mustn't forget what thy r doing as great job , but i think admin should reduce their own arrogants feeling about them self at rooms and this for sure doesnt include ALL admins Smile
thnks
Back to top Go down
anup.pathak

Male
Number of posts : 73
Mig33 ID: : anup.pathak
Registration date : 2008-06-24

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:33 pm

Brother, all administrators are not alike, some do but not all. They kick all flooders, but some administrators do chat/reply (like thank/ya/wc) with/to theis gf/bf/friends. pirat
Back to top Go down
anup.pathak

Male
Number of posts : 73
Mig33 ID: : anup.pathak
Registration date : 2008-06-24

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:45 pm

pink-jasmine wrote:
happy wrote:
pink-jasmine wrote:
Thanks

Happy, kick or not kick are depend on their thinking. And remember not all ppl think same you as well as not all admins think same you.
I understand that you will kick but im sure you will feel different after kick.
Do you think kick abuser who is not your friend and who is ur close friend, you feel same after click on joy stick?
It is your duty that u must to do for avoid corruption but it does not mean kick close friend is feel same with kick abuser who is not your friend. Very Happy . I dont wanna use any admin as example but what i talk is Logic of Humanities or Sense of Nature Feeling

for answer 2 I would like to answer that ppl call ur close friend an abuser = kick ur close friend who is an abuser while we are admin = same feeling Very Happy
You are absolutely right. If my friends abuse other then they are just abusers not my friends.
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:25 pm

agree with you pink-jasmine. sometimes it would be hard for someone to kick his friends even if they did something bad.
but that's what professionalism needed. everyone have at least two position in their life. it's not different with the admin. they as an admin and as a friend. when they are doing their job as an admin they must do their duty well. even if it was their friend (or boy/girl friend) who did the wrong thing.
everyone should make a difference about their job and their Feeling. i hope admins too.
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:07 am

yeah,not easy to kick a friend.we must make him/her understand Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:24 am

paranoid.devil wrote:
agree with you pink-jasmine. sometimes it would be hard for someone to kick his friends even if they did something bad.
but that's what professionalism needed. everyone have at least two position in their life. it's not different with the admin. they as an admin and as a friend. when they are doing their job as an admin they must do their duty well. even if it was their friend (or boy/girl friend) who did the wrong thing.
everyone should make a difference about their job and their Feeling. i hope admins too.

Agree with you too
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:43 am

yeah anup u ryt
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:41 am

First of all,an abuser cnt be my friend,and if he fluds/abuse in frnt of me,i would 100% kick him,if i have the power,or else leave d job...Admin post is not given to entertain friends...You are selected frm thousand and you should respect the faith the mig team has entrusted upon you
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:07 am

if my friend abused or flood in
room and doesnt stop even warning has be given definitely
i will kick him/her ..
regardless of the relation
i have with that person..
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:07 am

how true blood is thicker than water? scratch were ta£king here about kicking.Yet in my side if my blood overflown in my head i upload my ids and kick as much as i can.But in terms of friends place i give warning not to do.But luckily some listened and some got kick by me with the help of others votes.Admins nt around scratch
Back to top Go down
rulebreaker

Male
Number of posts : 32
Mig33 ID: : fuzel1
Registration date : 2008-09-05

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:57 pm

GOOD EXAMPLE HAPPY .ITS SURELY TRUE. agree wid ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SIMPLE QUESTION... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE QUESTION...   SIMPLE QUESTION... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIMPLE QUESTION...
Page 1 of 1