www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happen to ever-after

Go down 
+2
celeste
Jame1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

What happen to ever-after Empty
PostSubject: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:31 pm

Hi all bro and sis i have to tell you something we all know that ever-after was a good admin but after he get demoted he is mad i guess and normal user are also doing miss behave with him. lets check what normal user and ever did.

What happen to ever-after 2d6tamu

What happen to ever-after 6yhzip

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:23 pm

not all users are pleased with an admin so it's quite expected that if an admin got demoted, surely some users going to insult or mess the demoted admin.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:12 pm

is this snapshots real?Neutral i can see this is an edited mig33 application.Neutral
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:15 pm

yeah...i was there too when it happened. i remember one of 'em told that he got kicked by ever when he was an admin. no one like to get abused from others...i can understand why ever got irritated. i don't know what they were talking about (what lang was that??), but i guess it's a really bad words. Neutral

and,yeah,that snapshot is real...
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:52 pm

happy wrote:
is this snapshots real?Neutral i can see this is an edited mig33 application.Neutral

Bro happy its a new version of mig33 made by a bangladeshi user version 3.09 and its speciality is it dont get dc as like as any other mig33 soft thats why i use it and at that moment admin vinay also was in that room and then i take those snaps and there is no doubt or edit in snaps.

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:54 pm

I gonna post this soft here in forum but is is there permission to post this mig33 version ? if have then i will give this soft in forum otherwise if anyone want this software then pvt me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:35 pm

I agree with Camhe sis I love you and devil. Once he still admin, not all users like admin. but the problem they cant kick or insult admin.
When Ever get demoted, it is good chance to revange.
Not only admin, even our, if someone insult or abuse, we will get angry. it is nature Very Happy .

Keep it simple and should not discuss more deep. Keep easy Wink

Peace
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:46 pm

ajob-mig33 what is this???but those snaps are real thats for sure....
i was in the room when ever was abusing....
a former admin shouldnt abuse like this way....
we didnt expect it from admin ever-after
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:10 pm

Phenom_ wrote:
ajob-mig33 what is this???but those snaps are real thats for sure....
i was in the room when ever was abusing....
a former admin shouldnt abuse like this way....
we didnt expect it from admin ever-after

Yes the snap is real.
but please phenom leave this matter.
We did not want u get any expect from former ever-after.

I hope this topic not going to be more deep than this.

Peace
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:35 pm

lets respect whateves had been happened. ever-after was a good admin as well so please let's close this matter for the sake of others feelings.

sorry for any inconvenience. thank's

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happen to ever-after   What happen to ever-after I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happen to ever-after
Page 1 of 1