www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hacking through mailing!

Go down 
+10
Phenom_
Genie_in.a_bottle
pink-jasmine
Forhad725
golden_soul_
happy
Jame1
Mysterygirl80
celeste
avator301
14 posters
AuthorMessage
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Hacking through mailing! Empty
PostSubject: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:20 am

Hey all mig33 id hacking is increasin day by day...nw a day hackers open new id for hacking for ex- 'contact-mig.33.com', 'mig.33-market', 'mig-33.stuff' etc etc.. they will either mail u sayin that u have been selected as admin and to activate ur account u must mail ur password...or they will appear in ur pvt and ask for ur password... u all ar requested nt to share ur password... rememba mig neva ask for ur pass in mail or pvt.. only accept mails from contact@mig33.com.... thank u Smile
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:30 am

yah you are absolutely right bro, some hackers hacked the password through emails. Mad
anyway thank you to your kind reminder and information as well. hope everybody would aware with it.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:24 pm

Thanks brother how many times i encounter like that in my private asking my password.And telling i win blabla Evil or Very Mad i hate them before we enter chatrooms "beware dont share your password,credit card,and so fort to the strangers" thanks bro for the reminders
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Thanks for your valuable information. I got mail like this kind of ids. They r 2 smart but i dont send him/her ma pass Very Happy . Please dont give them pass.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Mig33 will never ask you for your password. Beware from the hackers.. Thanks for the nice topic bro.. Hope our forum members will be alert after reading this topic.
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:03 pm

yes brother those hackers are still active. now a day new style of cheating is- asking credits from you and offering you admin ids. i have a snap, as i am busy now i will post it later. and if anyone ask your password tell him your password is- thank you lol!
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:09 am

I cant imagined whats there benefits in hacking ids or asking credits numbers.Well this is stealing.But praying that all users will be alert and up to date with this kind of people and offering u something in exchanged.Be aware friends. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Forhad725

Forhad725

Male
Number of posts : 122
Mig33 ID: : Forhad725

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:53 am

ya beware from this type mail

Hacking through mailing! F_Sn23LaQszfm_e578aa7
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:57 pm

yes it is happend alot now a day. Hacker always ask password by wining the credits or sth else. But it is old trick Razz , i think our old mig users known about this.

Sometime they said give me ur password for confirmed and you will win 20$ credit.
So i reply, ok send me ur password i will return you 50$. lol!

So that hacker start to laugh and talk to me. scratch and he told me how much he earn and sell those credit. Funny hacker fight
Back to top Go down
Genie_in.a_bottle
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
Genie_in.a_bottle

Female
Number of posts : 626
Mig33 ID: : Genie_in.a_bottle
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Hacker Shocked i should beware scratch thanks avator flower
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:54 pm

its an old trick but very dangerous....we all should beware of those hackers....

bro forhad if you dont mind please change your signature....
thank you
Back to top Go down
Forhad725

Forhad725

Male
Number of posts : 122
Mig33 ID: : Forhad725

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:23 pm

Phenom_ wrote:
its an old trick but very dangerous....we all should beware of those hackers....

bro forhad if you dont mind please change your signature....
thank you

ya sure bro phenom i did it lol!
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:50 am

Forhad725 wrote:

ya sure bro phenom i did it
thank you bro....keep in touch
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:31 pm

i always tell them that i have 0.00 PKR in my account.and if you still wants it.salute me and ask nicely Smile
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:53 pm

i didnt face that prblm yet Wink
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
joemac
Mig33 Team
Mig33 Team

Male
Number of posts : 9
Mig33 ID: : joemac
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:52 pm

Hi all, Smile

If you receive such communication, please disregard them. The emails claim to be from Mig33 Team, but

they are not. This is a method designed by fraudsters to get users to reveal their username,

password and other personal information.

NEVER click on a URL link in e-mail or fill out forms in e-mail or wapsite requesting you to

confirm or update personal information, even if it threatens dire consequences if you don’t

reply or offerings money, free credits or moderator positions.

It is the responsibility of our users to ensure that passwords are kept safe. It is best to ensure that passwords are easy for you to remember but difficult for other users to guess.Change the password is necessary.

Reminder: mig33 will never ask for your account details. If you are in any doubt if mig33 is

contacting you, please do not take any action and forward the email to contact@mig33.com.

Thanks.

Regards
Joemac
Mig33 Team cheers
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:59 pm

thanks for this info..mr.joemac the announcment of golden rules (mig33 will never ask for your account details)should appear again in screen once the users log in to her /his id..this will allow innocent users to take pre cautions on this hacking strategy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacking through mailing!   Hacking through mailing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacking through mailing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 Talk-
Jump to: