www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charge The Flooders

Go down 
+6
arifdaya
rahber
Mysterygirl80
Jame1
happy
celeste
10 posters

Flooders Should Be Charge?
a. agree
Charge The Flooders I_vote_lcap100%Charge The Flooders I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
b. disagree
Charge The Flooders I_vote_lcap0%Charge The Flooders I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Charge The Flooders Empty
PostSubject: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:46 pm

nowadays various way of flooding coming out which is totally exasperating. chatrooms easily get mess and users using mobile phone got dc easily and above all it cost a lot of money.

now my question is, do you agree or disagree that flooders should be charge too like kickers? please express your opinions, comments and cast your vote.

thank you. I love you
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:10 pm

first we should think about how to charge the flooder? How will mig33 know someone is flooding? All data we send and recieve is text.
Now if mig33 want to charge the flooder they've to charge for sending text.
And i think no user will want pay for sending text.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:26 pm

nice idea sis. And i m agree with u bro happy. If there is charge to send text then i think 75% people will leave mig
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:21 pm

happy bro i got your point and thank's to your comment. Smile i believe that mig33 has a enough power to do something on how to work on it.

anyway, once again i want to remind that i made this topic just to get everybody's points of view. thank's I love you
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:34 pm

i got an idea.. Now a days when any flooder do flood in rooms we see a error.. "User is flooding and are not able to send message at this time". There mig33 can charge the flooder. If anybody get the message he will be charged for that.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:00 pm

Agree with you happy bro.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:37 am

Kafatid your righ mig33 has the power to take charge with this flooders. Charging its not by money but by what the subject is being punished.It has many area of charging a doer depend upon the situation he/she did.As sir happy said "the username has been flooded cant send message at this time" i saw this in room.This is also one of the charged flooders got.And hoping this would be continous in room so flooders are aware.And not only flooders also slangers,abusers will be charged as well.To the mig33 i believed this problem in chatroom has a solution.God bless and more power Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:18 am

Flooding charge is ok. But how can mig understand that user is slanging? Now a day all slanger n abuser using various language for slang. So to got slanger mig have to enter all dictionary in mig system to got the language and punish them. I think it will not be easy to give punish slanger n abuser. Best way of punish them is admin when sa a slanger then mark him and ban/kick them.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 am

Yes 143 brother its not that easy when comes to slangers and abusers to take a charged.But rather i have faith kicking not a solution to that.We cant pleased those kind of persons.The more they got kicked the more they wl do revenged.How bad Sad in this case mig33 have there power and i stand with that Very Happy God bless us
Back to top Go down
rahber

rahber

Male
Number of posts : 187
Mig33 ID: : death-desire

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:54 pm

nop thats not a good idea , atleast we musthave somethign free Sad if we start paying for chating its goan be worst Neutral Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33pak.com
arifdaya

arifdaya

Male
Number of posts : 157
Mig33 ID: : arifdaya
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:02 pm

happy wrote:
i got an idea.. Now a days when any flooder do flood in rooms we see a error.. "User is flooding and are not able to send message at this time". There mig33 can charge the flooder. If anybody get the message he will be charged for that.
well its just those who gets this message who use pc and do fast flooding i didnt see any of user gets that message who is flooding by mobile...
To prevent this i think mig33 should reduced a sending text ability per minute... Users should be stopped automatically if he/she sends a text more then 5 to 10 times in a minute the text which is over 40 words... What i mean is he/she should be not able to send a text more then 5 to 10 times/minute which is over 40 words... Hope you all got my point...
By this idea i think we will see the less quantity of flooders in chatrooms...
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:40 am

Nice idea arif bro.. Mig33 is using the time method now. If a user send text much within a fixed time then they can't send text for sometime. I think If mig33 reduce the fixed time it will be enough.. As you said 40words per minute and one more thing.. if anybody want to send text more than 40word he can by paying money.
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:21 am

Whatever the mig33 team decides on, they will implement. Our opinions on their decisions don't matter. So if they feel this is th way to go then they will even if we wrote 10 pages of negative comments on this thread.
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:48 am

If ths is done then mig will loose users...
Back to top Go down
fe-
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
fe-

Number of posts : 136
Mig33 ID: : Pricillia_fairy
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Agree I love you so hope the flooder has many credit on their account geek
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:44 am

we have to pay to kick.maybe one day we have to pay to join chat rooms.select more administrators to get rid of flooders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charge The Flooders   Charge The Flooders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charge The Flooders
Page 1 of 1