www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!

Go down 
+11
Titan_rage
butterfly
h_e_a_r_tfelt
fe-
celeste
ever-after
rahber
trojan.exe
happy
Jame1
avator301
15 posters
AuthorMessage
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! Empty
PostSubject: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:59 pm

Ths is just unfair with our most active bangladeshi admin rax_power.. so many complains against him.. just because he is a tuf admin he cnt be treated lyk ths...on mig33 friends forum check how slangers hate rax....rax is one of the best active admin and helpful admin... as far as i knw after tareq vai rax is next to me...
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Yes i agree with you bro avator Rax is active admin but what you wana say as far as i knw after tareq vai rax is next to me... ? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:03 pm

Complain against rax is not unfair. arm.. if you look at the complains carefully then you can understand why the users complaining against him. They are not telling you to believe them, they put many real snapshot in front of all. After watching all the snapshots if you say complain against rax is unfair then you're going fever of rax(as a blind) which is not fair at all.
If a admin do slang, can't control his temper then i think he is not eligible for the admin post.
If a innocent user complain against a powerful user of mig33 please don't support the power, Support the truth. I can't understand how could you say "slangers hate rax"? They complain against rax that not mean they are slanger.
I saw many time rax threatening the users he'll take action against them(without any valid reason) who did complain against him. Why? Because they complain against his misuse of power?
Brother.. I request you all Always try to Be with the truth. If we do not complain against an admin like rax who always misuse his power then peace will go far away from mig33.
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:08 pm

but happy.. he didnt misuse his power sis.. he really dnt. if he did he would have been demoted a long time ago... he is a honest lovin big bro...believe me.. Sad am nt blind sis.. am wid the truth
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:10 pm

jame bro i meant that... to me tareq bro is the best. after tht its rax bro who i wuld prefer...
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:08 pm

Glad u noticed it too Avatar but however if u look really hard, maybe you will see the real reason why users are complaining about Rax.
Back to top Go down
rahber

rahber

Male
Number of posts : 187
Mig33 ID: : death-desire
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:42 pm

hmm Neutral i dont know him much , so my words will be usless about him
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33pak.com
ever-after

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mig33 ID: : ever-after
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:40 pm

hmmmmm....

lets quit this... rax is god or bad what should we do...

normally users complains about active and good admins... because they dont want them to be in

admin position... so they can rule the mig33..

thanks

regards
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 pm

agree with you ever-after
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:29 am

yeah exactly ever-after bro, the more you active the more you got complains. well anyway, complaints are normal but make sure that their complain is worth.
Back to top Go down
fe-
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
fe-

Number of posts : 136
Mig33 ID: : Pricillia_fairy
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Agree... i just be the reader I love you no complain Razz
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:32 pm

what to say,i don't know him very well just like rahber Smile **h_e_a_r_tfelt thinks everyone should relax**
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:45 pm

For me still RAX_POWER RULZ!!!
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:37 pm

ava bro ...i thinks its not unfair if users complained against admin..every users has the right to complain anyone but all decisions will be decided by the mig33.. i think in chat we can practice the freedom of speech although it is expressed by typing.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Titan_rage

Titan_rage

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : titan_rage/badhans07
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 pm

rahber wrote:
I know y u said that rahber Laughing anyway we must not complain about him as far as I know he is one of the tufest admin of all....LISten let me tel it hardly any gud user complains abt any admin those who complains are up to no good and they are mainly abusers.....hope i said the right thing... Razz Razz Sleep
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 pm

Titan_rage wrote:
rahber wrote:
I know y u said that rahber Laughing anyway we must not complain about him as far as I know he is one of the tufest admin of all....LISten let me tel it hardly any gud user complains abt any admin those who complains are up to no good and they are mainly abusers.....hope i said the right thing... Razz Razz Sleep

Titan, bro rahber did not complain rax. Where you see in this post he complain ??
No offense here.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Titan_rage

Titan_rage

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : titan_rage/badhans07
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:47 pm

pink-jasmine wrote:
Titan, bro rahber did not complain rax. Where you see in this post he complain ??
No offense here.

Peace
cum on sis, i didnt said dat rahber complained Sad i just said that "i know y u said that rahber" hope u misunderstood me....neva mind....mistake happens
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:58 pm

Ok well said titan. Good, that u said rahber not complained Suspect
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:00 pm

yae u right guys ,, but in other hand A LITTLE of admins are so ego and feel so arrogant , if without any offense or point to any1 , becuz thy know themselves good .. if thy try to reduce it a little bit ,, every1 will like them ..
thnks
Back to top Go down
anup.pathak

Male
Number of posts : 73
Mig33 ID: : anup.pathak
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:22 am

Bro, if many users complain about rax admin then something is wrong with rax. Mig33 admins should have more temperament than normal users.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:00 pm

hehehe rax is kinda contrevesial admin:p
Back to top Go down
frozen_mass

frozen_mass

Male
Number of posts : 19
Mig33 ID: : frozen_mass
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:05 pm

one demoted admin is protecting another corrupted admin lol! avator maybe in your eyes rax is great! but go to the chat rooms and ask people what rax means to them.. ask them about tareq, stalin etc .. i'm sure you'll get a different ans!
rax power is the most corrupted admin in the history of mig33! he cheated us all... he became admin from KSA and the truth is he wasnt there ever! apart from that rax is famous for without reason kicking and banning nicks and yeah for recent details about him check out other forums to see his slang and abusive comments even in chat rooms!
so avatar bro, stay with the truth!
you can ask me for proofs of his slangs and abuses, i can provide it here....
animal
Back to top Go down
rahber

rahber

Male
Number of posts : 187
Mig33 ID: : death-desire

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:28 pm

one thing i clear u titan see my post date it s far from when titan kicked me , and it was my msitake so y would i comaplint him ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33pak.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:32 pm

frozen_mass wrote:
one demoted admin is protecting another corrupted admin lol! avator maybe in your eyes rax is great! but go to the chat rooms and ask people what rax means to them.. ask them about tareq, stalin etc .. i'm sure you'll get a different ans!
rax power is the most corrupted admin in the history of mig33! he cheated us all... he became admin from KSA and the truth is he wasnt there ever! apart from that rax is famous for without reason kicking and banning nicks and yeah for recent details about him check out other forums to see his slang and abusive comments even in chat rooms!
so avatar bro, stay with the truth!
you can ask me for proofs of his slangs and abuses, i can provide it here....
animal
bro i just want to remind you Pls. read the forum rules..

Compliants against admins and multikickers are not allowed. These kind of complaints should be sent directly to mig33 authorities.

topic locked!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!   Complain against rax_power.. total unfair! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complain against rax_power.. total unfair!
Page 1 of 1