www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

safety tips in chatroom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

safety tips in chatroom Empty
PostSubject: safety tips in chatroom   safety tips in chatroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 pm

hello friends... Smile

evrytime we log in to mig33 we always see some messages appears in our phone screen or even if we are using pc..but i know users usually ignore this messages and directly press to continue..i wrote this topic to serve as reminder for all of us..be safe all and enjoy Smile

What is chat room safety?
Chat rooms are fun, but it's always wise to use common sense when you're talking to new friends. Here are some tips to help guide you and keep our chat rooms safe and friendly.

Please do not offend others. All messages are logged and offenders will be banned.
Never reveal personal information to strangers.
Do not be pressured to provide personal information. Stay in control of the conversation.
Do not use language or terminology that may be offensive to others.
If arranging to meet a user in person, bring along a friend or tell a family member where you are going.
The administrator will kick out or ban a user if they see inappropriate behavior.
If a user is irritating you, block them so that you stop receiving messages from them.
mig33 will never ask you for your password in chat rooms or in private chat. Please do not reveal your password to anyone in the chat rooms, even if they claim to be from mig33.

flower flower have fun

source(mig33service)
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: safety tips in chatroom   safety tips in chatroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:03 am

wow! Nice work butter sis.. I always read this messages when login or when entering in any room. I always find any new update of mig33 in this messages. Yes you're right, most of the users do not look at the messages. your work is really great. You put the messages in front of all so that everybody can get the messages all in the same time. Thanks a lot..
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: safety tips in chatroom   safety tips in chatroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:25 am

yah happy bro mig33 creates some reminders on how to stay safe in chatroom.. that every user log it pop up to the window instantly.

anyway sis butterfly thank's for the nice job Smile
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: safety tips in chatroom   safety tips in chatroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:01 am

Yes sis whenever we long in the id, it always appears those message to remind the mig user chat in proper way. Now many abuser are increase and use filt word.
So mig33 post there for them to look before chat Razz
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: safety tips in chatroom   safety tips in chatroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 pm

that's a great idea.i want to slaughter flooders Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: safety tips in chatroom   safety tips in chatroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

safety tips in chatroom
Page 1 of 1